Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2011  (Read 97682 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Non-Richmond games 2011
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2011, 10:49:31 PM »

Btw Saints are gone as the belief has gone. Too many times to the well without success eventually catches up with a side mentally.

Jason Gram it seems is the only realist at St Kilda. Obviously sooky Nick is in a world of his own as is that pathetic footy club trying to tell the public otherwise. How about another video from the inner sanctum to deflect attention from you failures year after year after year? One flag in 115 seasons is testament to this. See you on the way up perennial underachievers. :lol :rollin :lol

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2011, 02:35:40 AM »
So deliberately elbowing an opponent off the ball AND also charging front on at an opponent with his head over the ball is worth just 4 weeks yet a mistimed bump when the opponent doubles back is worth 3 weeks. What the hell is the MRP thinking there's only a week difference between those two incidents?!  ???

Btw Saints are gone as the belief has gone. Too many times to the well without success eventually catches up with a side mentally.

^^^^^all of this^^^^^   :thumbsup

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2011, 09:57:19 AM »
The Saints will fall and fall hard.

They need to draft kids, they won't get an early pick this season due to GWS taking them all and GC Suns already having a mortgage on pick 4, Brisbane and Port look to have pick 6 and 8 wrapped up. Riewoldt and co. will win enough games to see the Saints finish mid-table.

The big problem is McEvoy, Riewoldt, Goddard, Montagna, Fisher and Dal Santo. These guys are the only ones with ANY trade currency at St. Kilda but won't be traded. Hayes is gone, over 30 and having a reco. No-one else on their list is any good, Gilbert has been shown up as a dud, Gram has no idea, Kosi lol, then it gets even worse, Peake, Ray, Jones, Dempster, McQualter, Clarke and Schneider.  :help

I can't wait to see it happen.  ;D
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
Blues held goalless in the first qtr  ;D.

Bombers have lost Winderlich to a knee though and I think another is off injured too.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2011, 04:56:58 PM »
Third draw at the 'G this year  :o. Bombers will be licking their wounds though with Winderlich and Dempsey gone for the year with ACLs. That will hurt the Dons as they rely on their speed. Last Saturday arvo game for 10 weeks too apparently  ???.

Hawks just got over the Eagles as well in Tassie. Franklin kicked 6 against a backline containing Darren Glass so Grimesy did a better job last week.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2011, 07:08:11 PM »
GC had a few outs today and yes they got belted on the score board. But I thought they showed abit in the first qtr and the 3rd qtr.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2011, 10:16:32 PM »
GC had a few outs today and yes they got belted on the score board. But I thought they showed abit in the first qtr and the 3rd qtr.

They are slowly improving but hard to see them even getting close to winning a game in the first half of the year at least. I'm not sure when they play Brisbane but that's probably the best and only chance of causing an 'upset' and cracking their first win this year.

Good to see North winless as well. I had to laugh at them complaining about a tough draw so far  ::). Even at Subi they still lost to the reigning wooden spooners whereas we've played both reigning grand finalists and two other sides aiming for top 4.

The biggest loser this weekend is Adelaide. 5 goals up and then lose to a bottom 4 side like Port is pathetic.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2011, 10:42:44 PM »
GC at the moment remind me of us 12 months ago. A few mature bodies with the majority youngsters in the side. Would be interesting if we played them now how we would fare against them whether the win would be a 10 goal plus a comfortable 40 pointer or a skin of our teeth job. Surely al the other teams than Brisbane which is a Qld derby could legitimately beat them at least this season based on the form of the first four rounds. :-\

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2011, 10:46:34 PM »
Zac Smith the GC ruckman looks to have alot of up side to him. He could very well over take Fraser for number 1 spot this season.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2011, 11:34:37 PM »
Zac Smith would walk into our club and take over the ruck duties. The kid is a gun.
Go Tigers!

gerkin greg

« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2011, 04:03:34 PM »
The biggest loser this weekend is Adelaide. 5 goals up and then lose to a bottom 4 side like Port is hilarious.

EFA  :thumbsup

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2011, 07:35:42 PM »
What a boring game to kick off the long weekend. Saints vs Lions

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2011, 09:35:15 PM »
Our draw against the aints is losing cred by the week.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2011, 09:41:31 PM »
Actually only just switched it on and Bears are playing OK

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2011, 10:10:27 PM »
Our draw against the aints is losing cred by the week.

Yep. Lions have put the tackle pressure on and the saints have crumbled because of it.
Lion's should of won this. But there decision making and poor kicking the football around have costed them.