Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2011  (Read 97597 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Non-Richmond games 2011
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2011, 10:24:48 PM »
Speaking of soft frontrunners Port's cross-town rivals are just as bad. The Blues kept Adelaide in the game all night with their poor goalkicking and when the Crows got 11 points up in the last they just caved. Ratten has been very lucky not to feel the heat from the media. Carlton could have been 1-4 now if the opposition they've played weren't so ordinary.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2011, 11:00:43 PM »
Speaking of soft frontrunners Port's cross-town rivals are just as bad. The Blues kept Adelaide in the game all night with their poor goalkicking and when the Crows got 11 points up in the last they just caved. Ratten has been very lucky not to feel the heat from the media. Carlton could have been 1-4 now if the opposition they've played weren't so ordinary.

Tambling was one of Adelaides worst. He reminded me of Edwards last week. Just turned it over in crunch times and in Adelaide's defence.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #137 on: April 24, 2011, 08:14:35 AM »

Tambling was one of Adelaides worst. He reminded me of Edwards last week. Just turned it over in crunch times and in Adelaide's defence.

He's just a terrible footballer full stop. Kept an eye on him all night and he just looks to struggle with all aspects of the game.... apart from spectating and turning the ball over. Grigg for Collins and TWO draft picks for Tambing, well done Tigers!!  :lol :thumbsup
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #138 on: April 24, 2011, 10:30:48 PM »
It's been a great round of footy so far. 4 close games that could have gone either way in the last quarter (and the right way tonight  :thumbsup )

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2011, 02:30:04 PM »
If i have to hear Lloyd and his undying love for Hird  one more time i think im going to be sick.

Hope the Pies smash em today and send them back in the pack where they belong.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2011, 04:20:07 PM »
Collingwood Ess first quater was like a replay of our game with the Pies. Hard to beat 25 with 22. I am so sick of the way the umpires help take the game away in the first quater from who ever is playing Colingwood. Ess might still get up but I am still sick of it.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2011, 05:29:13 PM »
Anyone who thinks the Pies wont win the flag this year are dreaming.

Hawks only contender. Geelong forget it.

I hate to say it but they are just an absolute  machine. Everything about them in every line is too strong for anyone in the league.

Even their bottom 6 players collect 15-20 possy's and lay tackle after tackle after tackle.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2011, 07:03:04 PM »
Anyone who thinks the Pies wont win the flag this year are dreaming.

Hawks only contender. Geelong forget it.

I hate to say it but they are just an absolute  machine. Everything about them in every line is too strong for anyone in the league.

Even their bottom 6 players collect 15-20 possy's and lay tackle after tackle after tackle.

People said same thing about Geelong in 2008. Collingwood are playing good football but you only need to be beaten on the day to lose a grand final.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2011, 07:57:45 PM »
Collingwood Ess first quater was like a replay of our game with the Pies. Hard to beat 25 with 22. I am so sick of the way the umpires help take the game away in the first quater from who ever is playing Colingwood. Ess might still get up but I am still sick of it.

I only caught a bit of the last qtr, but the same thing applied. In one passage of play Essendon laid about three perfect tackles in a row in their fwd line, yet it was just "play on, play on", until Collingwood cleared and goaled. I turned it off in disgust.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2011, 11:41:42 PM »
I saw the first quarter and thought here we go again when the Dons were held goalless. I think our 3rd quarter against the Pies has helped opposition coaches. O'Brien and the key Pie defenders are shakey under pressure if you can break through the press and get the ball close to your goal.

Btw this round just keeps producing some ripper finishes. Freo kicked the last 2 goals in 3 mins to knock off the Dogs by 7 points despite Boyd racking up 45 disposals  :o.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2011, 03:17:00 PM »
Looks like it's going to be another cracker at the 'G to finish the round. Hawks kicked the first 4 before Geelong banged on 5 of the next 6 to trail by just a point at 1/4 time.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2011, 05:53:42 PM »
Geelong really stepped it up after hawks got out of the blocks fast on them.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2011, 09:12:13 PM »
The Dees are as woeful as their jumpers lol. Seriously that quarter they were nothing short of a rabble. Even Gold Coast hasn't been as non-competitive as that. The Eagles actually should be further in front but NicNat still can't kick to save himself.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2011, 10:56:15 PM »
The Dees are as woeful as their jumpers lol. Seriously that quarter they were nothing short of a rabble. Even Gold Coast hasn't been as non-competitive as that. The Eagles actually should be further in front but NicNat still can't kick to save himself.

Looks like demons have been surprised by this zone the WC have been playing all year.
Just looked lost on what to do with the ball in there hands the demons defense.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2011, 10:57:28 PM »
Jack Darling. My ooh my how did this guy slip.

Question marks over his attitude bla bla bla. Listen he was touted a top 3 pick yet slid to late 20's.

The guy has a body of a player who has been in the system for 5 years. I would love someone of his size next to jack instead of these toothpicks