Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2011  (Read 97500 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Non-Richmond games 2011
« Reply #300 on: June 04, 2011, 06:48:37 PM »
Respectful loss for the Suns in the end given they gave the Eagles a 6 goal start. The blowtorch will now truly be applied to the Dogs and Eade as you say DD. With Smorgan under challenge off-field, it wouldn't surprise me after another flogging if Eade gets his marching orders this week and a caretaker brought in to drop the oldies and play all their younger players. Hard to see Eade surviving any more than a month if they lose to the Saints and Crows in the next couple of weeks.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #301 on: June 04, 2011, 07:20:31 PM »
Reports: David Swallow (GC) in the first quarter for rough conduct.

Not good news for all thoughs who put some money on him winning the NAB rising star award.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #302 on: June 04, 2011, 09:43:08 PM »
Sydney giving the Lions a touch up.
99 - 38 at 3 qtr time.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #303 on: June 05, 2011, 03:51:51 AM »
Swans hitting form just in time for us  :-\.

On the other game, sheesh Nick Riewoldt looks a liability out there this year. Once the ball hits the ground he can't bend over to pick it up.

Reports: David Swallow (GC) in the first quarter for rough conduct.

Not good news for all thoughs who put some money on him winning the NAB rising star award.

Or for Supercoach.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #304 on: June 05, 2011, 03:57:18 PM »
Massive choke by Freo in the last qtr against Hawthorn. 26 points up and then cough up the last 8 goals to lose  :o lol.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #305 on: June 05, 2011, 07:47:23 PM »
I see Eddie took exception to someone giving it to Krakouer about his jail time.

If Krak didn't want to cop it he probably shouldnt have beaten some poor fella half to death I would have thought.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #306 on: June 05, 2011, 08:05:34 PM »
Funny how Eddie, Mick or any from Collingwood has a go at themselves when they call other clubs' players cheats  :whistle.

Anyway, Port got smashed in the second half by Carlton by 10 goals after the Power lead at half-time. Just shows again how poorly we played last week in Darwin  :P.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #307 on: June 05, 2011, 09:48:10 PM »
Funny how Eddie, Mick or any from Collingwood has a go at themselves when they call other clubs' players cheats  :whistle.

Anyway, Port got smashed in the second half by Carlton by 10 goals after the Power lead at half-time. Just shows again how poorly we played last week in Darwin  :P.

There is a rule for some and a rule for others. Isn't it ironic that a Collingwood player being racist in the first place is the reason we have racial vilification in the first place after their then president had the bone pointed at them by Aboriginal elders for comments in relation to the treatment of Nicky Winmar at Victoria Park in 1993.

Most hypocritical footy club. Cannot wait to watch them tumble down the ladder. Gee I hope Geelong or Hawthorn win the flag this year and Bucks leads turns them into mud.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2011, 01:15:58 PM »
Hopefully the lions didn't play swans into form. They didn't look that great from what I seen of there game against kangaroos.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #309 on: June 11, 2011, 07:04:47 AM »
Sheesh last night one of the worst games of footy especially. Both sides were terrible. Makes our loss to the Dogs even worse to stomach  :scream. Eade surely won't survive for much longer now.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2011, 12:17:18 PM »
Sheesh last night one of the worst games of footy especially. Both sides were terrible. Makes our loss to the Dogs even worse to stomach  :scream. Eade surely won't survive for much longer now.

Shocking game to say the least. I'm hoping from next year they fixture St Kilda in that Sat arvo timeslot or  the Sat night Foxtel timeslot. Out of sight and out of mind for the most part. People can't watch that sort of footy on our most high profile nights. Just give them Naughts fixture. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »

I gotta admit I was channel flicking through the game at times.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2011, 09:17:29 PM »
Shocking game to say the least. I'm hoping from next year they fixture St Kilda in that Sat arvo timeslot or  the Sat night Foxtel timeslot. Out of sight and out of mind for the most part. People can't watch that sort of footy on our most high profile nights. Just give them Naughts fixture. :lol :rollin :lol
:clapping  :thumbsup

Yep St Kilda should be banned from Friday and Saturday nights for the sake of the game. Tonight's game of skill an intensity and last night's bore-fest are poles apart.

Btw where was security today at Footy Park?! Some Crow bogan runs onto the ground before running off when he got scared about being cleaned up by the players  :lol and then causally walks up the steps and out of the grandstand. I know he was finally arrested outside the ground but obviously security in Adelaide is a waste of time  :wallywink.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2011, 10:23:07 PM »
Another block buster game by Geelong and Hawks. Geelong kept Hawks scoreless in that last qtr I think the commentators said I missed first 5 mintues of the qtr. Gotta give credit to the cats they just fight the hole game out to the siren.

gerkin greg

« Reply #314 on: June 11, 2011, 10:36:42 PM »
Btw where was security today at Footy Park?! Some Crow bogan runs onto the ground before running off when he got scared about being cleaned up by the players  :lol and then causally walks up the steps and out of the grandstand. I know he was finally arrested outside the ground but obviously security in Adelaide is a waste of time  :wallywink.

The security guard is also the bus driver and the milkman. Must have been busy.