Author Topic: Crouching Tigers take slow but steady path (Age)  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Crouching Tigers take slow but steady path (Age)
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 08:50:47 PM »
Nice to see a rational post/article on these boards after a long period of tenuous rants and emotional eruptions. I have found it difficult to sift through the player abuse, coach defamation and administration incrimination, to find some measured comments. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to give players a wack when I feel they are deserving but when people start to question individuals worth with little or no evidence or on the base of one perceived action, it begins to rile me.

Far two much hot air, base humour and cases of 'Eatting Our Own' for my liking. I just hope we have a win this week to bring some sense back to the board once again.  :pray

As to the article, the hardest part for us all is this waiting. We can all see the promise there, we can all see the potential in individuals but its the frustration of being told to wait yet again that eats us all up....even if it makes complete sense.  :angel:

as usual a good post stripes  :thumbsup

we are rated 2nd for effective disposals and 3rd for effective kicks, despite some fuckwicks carrying on about the selection of players with poor disposal.

Has a richmond side ever been ranked near the top of the tree since they started collating these sort of stats?
but hardwick is an fwit and needs to be replaced :banghead
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI