Author Topic: RFC CAN GET stuffed  (Read 3430 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: RFC CAN GET stuffed
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2011, 08:21:09 PM »
Yes we are poo...we strung a couple of decent games together and everyone got carried away.....yet again. We will be poo while we hang onto crap players. The comprimised draft last year, this year and for the next 2-3 years have and will kill us...

Sorry to say it but I really don't know when we wil play finals again

Oh how I remember the 80s... :'(
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

the claw

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 08:47:39 PM »
I hear you champ,
I'm of similar age .
However Hardwick simply does not have the cattle and unfortunantely playing some blokes who have major flaws each week merely b/c of their age group and so called leadership aint helping.
Take a deep breath. You'll feel better.
Go and make a coffee have a choccy biscuit look at everything around you and feel fortunate.
Then when your partner spouse whatever asks you the score start you rant again......

its the same old story no cattle no this no that

im not copping those excuses anymore

in the past 8 weeks all our top line players have gone backwards

jack, dusty, cotch, lids , just to name four

our long kicking game plan has gone and we r handball happy and sideways again

not good enough and has nothing to do with cattle

our intensity has gone , our passion has gone

and we have a delusional coach

its time for change again
sheesh some people are delusional. what did we ever do last yr to warrant optimism. what the stuff did we do to warrant it as well. if anything after another clean out on top of the one we had in 09 we were going to go backwards as it is we have stayed afloat and trod water. what did people really expect. if harwick is the man for the job he will cut deep again come yrs end. next yr it may get worse but he will ride it out. sorry people but thats the reality. we dont have a stable list we are still trying to find a shedload of players who can compete at the level and at seasons end we will make the list even more unstable by ridding ourselves of many more players people are delusional if they think it will get better in the short term. it never ceases to amaze me what a few meaningless wins each yr does to the psyche of our supporters. the crazy thing is we all knew at the start of the yr that it was likely we would struggle even go backwards after cleaning out so many yet expectations remain unrealistic.

you know what ive not had enough of the club ive had enough of un thinking unrealistic feral supporters.

a question for all if we delist another 8 to 12 players this yr what expectations would supporters have.there is no quick fix and by quick fix i mean 2 3 yr solution we will wallow in mediocrity for a few yrs.

you know what lets all petition hardwick and tell him we want some wins next yr and we want to be competetive. just watch and see how many aging and mediocre types he brings in. yep we may climb all the way up to 9th as we did under wallace.you can all pat yourselves on the back pretend we are on our way  but i can hear the crying and list slashing now when we  slide back into oblivion  having achieved nothing sustainable..

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
I hear you champ,
I'm of similar age .
However Hardwick simply does not have the cattle and unfortunantely playing some blokes who have major flaws each week merely b/c of their age group and so called leadership aint helping.
Go and make a coffee have a choccy biscuit look at everything around you and feel fortunate.
Then when your partner spouse whatever asks you the score start you rant again......

sheesh some people are delusional. what did we ever do last yr to warrant optimism. what the eff did we do to warrant it as well. if anything after another clean out on top of the one we had in 09 we were going to go backwards as it is we have stayed afloat and trod water. what did people really expect. if harwick is the man for the job he will cut deep again come yrs end. next yr it may get worse but he will ride it out. sorry people but thats the reality. we dont have a stable list we are still trying to find a shedload of players who can compete at the level and at seasons end we will make the list even more unstable by ridding ourselves of many more players people are delusional if they think it will get better in the short term. it never ceases to amaze me what a few meaningless wins each yr does to the psyche of our supporters. the crazy thing is we all knew at the start of the yr that it was likely we would struggle even go backwards after cleaning out so many yet expectations remain unrealistic.

you know what ive not had enough of the club ive had enough of un thinking unrealistic feral supporters.

a question for all if we delist another 8 to 12 players this yr what expectations would supporters have.there is no quick fix and by quick fix i mean 2 3 yr solution we will wallow in mediocrity for a few yrs.

you know what lets all petition hardwick and tell him we want some wins next yr and we want to be competetive. just watch and see how many aging and mediocre types he brings in. yep we may climb all the way up to 9th as we did under wallace.you can all pat yourselves on the back pretend we are on our way  but i can hear the crying and list slashing now when we  slide back into oblivion  having achieved nothing sustainable..

"you know what ive not had enough of the club ive had enough of un thinking unrealistic feral supporters"

Where these the same feral supporters that were excited when Sylvester came into our side? LMAO he was going to be the saviour of our backline. A bit like Tuck and our midfield.  :lol :lol
The club that keeps giving.

gerkin greg

Re: RFC CAN GET stuffED
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 02:05:37 PM »

the claw

Re: RFC CAN GET stuffED
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »
I hear you champ,
I'm of similar age .

sheesh some people are delusional. what did we ever do last yr to warrant optimism. what the eff did we do to warrant it as well. if anything after another clean out on top of the one we had in 09 we were going to go backwards as it is we have stayed afloat and trod water. what did people really expect. if harwick is the man for the job he will cut deep again come yrs end. next yr it may get worse but he will ride it out. sorry people but thats the reality. we dont have a stable list we are still trying to find a shedload of players who can compete at the level and at seasons end we will make the list even more unstable by ridding ourselves of many more players people are delusional if they think it will get better in the short term. it never ceases to amaze me what a few meaningless wins each yr does to the psyche of our supporters. the crazy thing is we all knew at the start of the yr that it was likely we would struggle even go backwards after cleaning out so many yet expectations remain unrealistic.

"you know what ive not had enough of the club ive had enough of un thinking unrealistic feral supporters"

Where these the same feral supporters that were excited when Sylvester came into our side? LMAO he was going to be the saviour of our backline. A bit like Tuck and our midfield.  :lol :lol
sheesh you ve got me there was there actually supporters getting excited over sylvester. bloody hell its worse than i thoiught delusional is putting it mildly.

nope you digress from the point. we had the worst list by far in the entire league in 09. hardwick comes along cleans out the list and replaces them  with kids. so we enter  2010 lose  how many in a row at the start. we  beat only  battling mediocre sides when we eventually do win, but then strike the better sides again and win just 1 of the last 7. we clean out another shedload and enter   the 2010 nd taking mostly more kids .
we start 2011 by actually beating a few mediocre sides early, sheesh theres something that never changes we beat some  mediocre sides every yr.  we all know not much has changed in real terms as the season wears on and we play the decent sides the losses mount. come seasons end we need to cull another 10 minimum with another 10 in the gun.these 10 will primarily be replaced with kids again meaning about 3/4 of the list is under 21 sheesh we bemoan the lack of quality senior players now and mature bodies what is it going to be like in 2012.
time for supporters to wake up get their hands of the cock before they go totally blind and mad, id say its too late for many of them blind and feral sums em up quite well.