Author Topic: What do you want to see from the last 5 rounds?  (Read 1119 times)

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: What do you want to see from the last 5 rounds?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 11:37:22 AM »
A perfect end to the season would be for Post and Webberley to play the last 5 games and give us something to be really excited about for next year. Replace Thursfield and Edwards. Hope we drop Jackson too. Reckon a defensive 6 of

fb batchelor rance newman
hb grimes post deledio

is pretty exciting

bit like a centre line of

c conca cotchin webberley

and equally good a forward line of

hf houli griffiths king
ff riewoldt vickery morton

get zac clarke and our midfield looks exciting too

foll clarke martin foley

and get a gun midfielder with our first pick to make an exciting bench

int pick 1 astbury helbig derickx(sub)

Keep Post in defence and use Derickx as 2nd ruck

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 12:35:34 PM »
Put key players out of form in the rack. If they don't like it I don't care.

Play everyone from Coburg possible, no excuses come end of year on 2-3 year players and saying 'we can't make calls on him we havent seen enough'. Must play Nason enough to make a call on him, same with Connors, same with Morton and Farmer. Must play everyone on list.

Put Jack in cotton wool. If he whinges about the Coleman, fine him.

Go Tigers!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 12:37:14 PM »
I want to see Tigerettes in black and yellow bikinis cheering and dancing every Jako and Edwards turnover.
That will get the crowds going.
If not I want to see the Roar meter return to the G but renamed the Swear meter every time Jako and Edwards butcher the ball.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »
I want to see Tigerettes in black and yellow bikinis cheering and dancing every Jako and Edwards turnover.
If not I want to see the Roar meter return to the G but renamed the Swear meter every time Jako and Edwards butcher the ball.

Dont be stupid the clubs trying to pay off its current debts without having to pay a group of cheerleaders compensation for repetitive strain injury. Sheesh Tucker think of the financial consequences  ;D

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »
Kick long
don't over handpass
hard tackling
win the hard ball
be competitive

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 05:44:31 PM »

Dont be stupid the clubs trying to pay off its current debts without having to pay a group of cheerleaders compensation for repetitive strain injury. Sheesh Tucker think of the financial consequences  ;D

The girls will make a profit. Every tenth butchered disposal and the girls take off their bikini tops and so on.....
Our Round 24 game against Naught will be the blockbuster in September we have dreamed for since 1982.
$$$$$$

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 11:47:29 PM »

The girls will make a profit. Every tenth butchered disposal and the girls take off their bikini tops and so on.....
Our Round 24 game against Naught will be the blockbuster in September we have dreamed for since 1982.
$$$$$$

Oh yeah. Make it happen but dress them up as the Big M girls. Miss Strawberry dec 1979, even better

Ox

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 01:24:23 AM »
i forgot what i was going to post

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 07:52:40 AM »
After yesterday I reckon we may win at least 1 more

Would love it to be N0rt but struth it maybe the Dees  :rollin

If only one match to be won?? nothing sweeter than beating the dees at the G!!
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S