Author Topic: What draft pick we get if we finish....  (Read 2810 times)

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
What draft pick we get if we finish....
« on: August 28, 2011, 09:12:57 AM »
9th-?
10th-?
11th-?
12th-?
13th-pick 12?
14th-pick 10

We could finish in any of these spots. Instead of pick 10 we could get something like pick 20.

Dubstep Dookie

Re: What draft pick we get if we finish....
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 10:25:54 AM »
Pretty sure it's -

9th-pick 18
10th-pick 17
11th pick 16
12th-pick 14
13th-pick 12
14th-pick 10

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 10:51:14 AM »
Big difference from 10 to 18. I'll be happy with a win but I'll also be happy with a close loss today lol

10 FLAGS

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 04:24:07 PM »
Any decent picks available at between 16 and 18?  :banghead

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 04:27:55 PM »

Probably not.
mature aged Rookie is the go in 2012 ;)

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 04:30:44 PM »

Probably not.
mature aged Rookie is the go in 2012 ;)

Fev or Sheeds?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 05:16:10 PM »
9. North   36
10. Freo     36
11. Rich     34
12. Melb    34
13. Dogs    32

Dogs vs Freo ..... Dogs should win as Freo are shot with injuries
Port vs Melb ....... Even the Dees under Viney should still win over there.
Rich vs North ....... Depends if North turn up. Mentally they could be shot after last night's flogging.

Lose and we could still finish 13th with pick 12. Win and it'll be up to how much or little Melbourne beat Port by to decide if we finish 9th or 10th.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 05:21:16 PM »

Lose and we could still finish 13th with pick 12. Win and it'll be up to how much or little Melbourne beat Port by to decide if we finish 9th or 10th.

Dees have priors .... A win won't hurt Port ....  Viney has nothing to gain ....

Oopsie, take that Port bit back. A win would put Port ahead of the Suns due to percentage. 

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 09:43:23 PM »
Port give Essendon a big scare today, 111 to 107 in the end
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 01:09:16 AM »

Potentially could get a Buddy Franklin type in Waylon Manson. If the recruiters feel he is worth the risk. 195cm aboriginal kid. freakish athlete who can jump on peoples shoulders. Only problem is the go home factor from outback WA. Could play FP/Back up ruck with ease and allow Vickery in the ruck in a few years. Need a stop gap ruck for now though. Has so far played 2 WAFL colts games for returns of 4.5 and 8.4. Fair effort. With talk that our F/S is first round quality and potentially lasting to our 3rd pick and we have a bonus 1st rounder next year I would like us to take the risk if the recruiters feel he is a realistic chance to stay. Quality from 15-50 very even so our 2nd rounder could net us a player as good as pick 18 anyway. Why not take a punt on a kid who could be an A-grade tall forward. Next year jst take 3 mids with our 3 top 40 picks.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 09:44:24 AM »
We're getting into trade the pick away territory.

I'd be happy to send it Melbourne's way for Scully  ;D or Ports way for Butcher.  ;D
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 09:46:15 AM »
What wayne said lol
Lots of people name their swords......

10 FLAGS

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 11:12:10 AM »

Potentially could get a Buddy Franklin type in Waylon Manson. If the recruiters feel he is worth the risk. 195cm aboriginal kid. freakish athlete who can jump on peoples shoulders. Only problem is the go home factor from outback WA. Could play FP/Back up ruck with ease and allow Vickery in the ruck in a few years. Need a stop gap ruck for now though. Has so far played 2 WAFL colts games for returns of 4.5 and 8.4. Fair effort. With talk that our F/S is first round quality and potentially lasting to our 3rd pick and we have a bonus 1st rounder next year I would like us to take the risk if the recruiters feel he is a realistic chance to stay. Quality from 15-50 very even so our 2nd rounder could net us a player as good as pick 18 anyway. Why not take a punt on a kid who could be an A-grade tall forward. Next year jst take 3 mids with our 3 top 40 picks.

Is this a bigfooty special? How come no one has heard of him before?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 01:10:22 PM »

Reeks of TT all over again :help :help

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 01:20:26 PM »

2nd cousin of Jim Boogey.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do