Author Topic: Jeep - major sponsor [merged]  (Read 14448 times)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Re: Jeep to extend our major sponsorship: Ch 7
« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2017, 05:38:59 PM »
So its official yes?

My friend, your so busy hijacking the thread and trying to cause consternation that you have not even read the entire thread, let alone the first post in there lies your answer.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:38:08 PM by WilliamPowell »
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

FlashGordon

« Reply #211 on: March 07, 2017, 05:40:40 PM »

So its official yes?

My friend, your so busy hijacking the thread and trying to cause consternation that you have not even read the entire thread, let alone the first post in there lies your answer.

so its official yes?  re-read the thread and then see if you can answer the question

here is the first post just for you to make it easier for you:

View Profile  One-Eyed Richmond  Email  Personal Message (Offline)

Jeep to extend our major sponsorship: Ch 7
« on: Yesterday at 07:21:25 PM »
According to 7 news tonight, Jeep will renew their major sponsorship which is worth more than a million per year.

Tom Browne twitter:

@Richmond_FC exclusive news, in a deal worth $1m+ pa, I understand they'll get Fiat / Jeep to extend @7NewsMelbourne
s
btw just so you dont lose sight of it, you are aware that the Tigers are in the bottom quarter in the comp in terms of sponsorship dollars yes?  And this is before any announcement of a continuation by Jeep.

Just in case you needed a reality check when talking the board and how its "supposedly" kicking goals.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:39:00 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #212 on: March 07, 2017, 06:44:03 PM »
btw just so you dont lose sight of it, you are aware that the Tigers are in the bottom quarter in the comp in terms of sponsorship dollars yes?  And this is before any announcement of a continuation by Jeep.

Hmm that old chestnut

A 2 year old article that was proven to inaccurate

Because the article failed to mention that clubs record "spomsorship" dollars differently.

Based solely on revenues from sponsorships not clouded by fundraising etc the RFC is not in the bottom qtr of fhe comp, far from it.

But stick to believing a 2 year old article not what the AFL annual reports say

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

FlashGordon

« Reply #213 on: March 07, 2017, 06:57:09 PM »

Hmm that old chestnut

A 2 year old article that was proven to inaccurate

Because the article failed to mention that clubs record "spomsorship" dollars differently.

Based solely on revenues from sponsorships not clouded by fundraising etc the RFC is not in the bottom qtr of fhe comp, far from it.

But stick to believing a 2 year old article not what the AFL annual reports say

thats ok mate...you stick to quoting twitter articles by a journo suggesting breaking news and so far its been more like breaking wind.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #214 on: March 07, 2017, 08:13:05 PM »

thats ok mate...you stick to quoting twitter articles by a journo suggesting breaking news and so far its been more like breaking wind.

Another cheap shot from the cheap seats I see

What twitter "article" am I quoting exactly?

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #215 on: March 07, 2017, 11:21:02 PM »
you just about start feeling pity for people who are so desperate to put others down they make poo up, but then you read what they actually post..........
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2017, 10:40:21 AM »
This thread has taken a disastrous turn.

I do enjoy peoples ego's being so out of joint on an anonymous website.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2017, 11:34:17 AM »
What happened to Flash

That didn't last long

Offline casper68

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2017, 11:49:43 AM »
Why was it not in the contract that the cost of removing sponsor's signs at the end of the deal would be at the sponsor's expense.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2017, 11:52:44 AM »
because that would discourage sponsorship. Its standard practice for clubs to pay for signage. it's normally taken into account in the sposorship deal
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #220 on: March 21, 2017, 03:19:19 AM »
From Prez Peggy O'Neal:

Channel 7 reported we are about to re-sign Jeep as a major partner. Is that correct?

Jeep has been a wonderful partner of Richmond for a long period of time and our commercial team is always in close contact with our sponsors. We would certainly like to extend what has been a very positive relationship and will share any news with members and supporters as soon as we are in a position to do so.

We have made some important commercial announcements already this year with Bang and Olufsen joining the Club as our Audio-Vision Partner and the Plenary Group becoming our Next Generation Academy Partner.

Beyond this we have had Progressclaim.com elevate their partnership to become joint major partners of the VFL team.

We expect to have more good news to share in the near future.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-03-20/from-the-president-excitement-for-2017

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Jeep extends Richmond major sponsorship for 3 more years (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #221 on: May 23, 2017, 11:13:20 PM »
The Tigers’ financial position has been strengthened by the re-signing of joint major sponsor Jeep Australia for three more years.

The extension makes Jeep the Tigers’ longest serving major sponsor in the club’s history.

“We are excited to be tackling that future with our staunchest commercial ally at our side for three more exciting years,” Richmond chief executive Brendon Gale said.

Source: Herald-Sun website

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Jeep extends Richmond major sponsorship for 3 more years [updated]
« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2017, 06:52:08 PM »
Confirmed on the RFC website:

Richmond Football Club is thrilled to announce it has re-signed with Jeep Australia as joint major sponsor for three more years.

This extension takes a sporting alliance which began in 2011 through to the end of 2020, making Jeep the Tigers’ longest serving joint major sponsor in the club’s proud 132-year history.

Richmond CEO Brendon Gale welcomed Jeep’s further commitment to the Tigers, saying “we are thrilled to extend our partnership with Jeep beyond 2017, in what is a significant and record major partnership for the Richmond Football Club”.

“Both Richmond and Jeep have a rich history, and both Richmond and Jeep have bold aspirations for the future. We are excited to be tackling that future with our staunchest commercial ally at our side for three more exciting years.”

Jeep Australia President and CEO Steve Zanlunghi said the decision to extend the alliance was made easier by the synergies between the Tiger’s footballing ethos and Jeep’s brand values.

“We are excited to extend our partnership with the Richmond Football Club,” said Mr Zanlunghi. “Richmond plays a passionate, tough and exciting brand of football. These are qualities that Richmond share with the Jeep brand which makes this sponsorship such a perfect fit. We are very proud to be a part of the Tiger Army for the next three years.”

To further strengthen the ongoing partnership, Jeep Australia will provide two Jeep vehicles to the Korin Gomadji Institute (KGI). The KGI runs education and training programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth, an area of the community to which Jeep is honoured to lend support.

Mr Gale thanked Jeep for providing two vehicles for the Korin Gomadji Institute to continue its positive work with the Indigenous community.

“Richmond is extremely proud of the Indigenous programs we run through the KGI, and Jeep has recognised this during our long journey together. The two Jeeps will be of direct benefit to the KGI and will help to extend its outstanding work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth,” Brendon Gale said.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-05-24/richmond-and-jeep-make-it-ten-in-a-row

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2017, 06:53:13 PM »
While Essendon renew their sponsorship with Fujitsu for $10 million over 4 years..... :rollin
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2017, 07:25:54 PM »
Have we taken the ME Bank sign down yet?