Author Topic: North eyeing top 4 lol (BF)  (Read 12081 times)

gerkin greg

Re: North eyeing top 4 lol (BF)
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 08:38:52 AM »
Slap my knee bones to the ground, where's Tucker?  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 12:56:31 PM »
JB about to hold a presser

i think they've just signed Matrix Men as a sponsor

huge coup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 01:05:12 PM »
SEN just said Brayshaw has confirmed Arocca has quit.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »
Rabble... :clapping

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2012, 02:27:33 PM »
Arocca walks out on Roos
By Nick Bowen and Ashley Browne
Tue 05 Jun, 2012

EUGENE Arocca has stepped down as North Melbourne CEO saying his position had become "untenable".

Arocca told North chairman James Brayshaw of his decision in a meeting on Tuesday morning.

Arocca did not attend a press conference at Aegis Park to announce his decision, but tendered a written statement that Brayshaw read.

"As a result of matters beyond my control I have handed in my resignation to James Brayshaw effective immediately," Arocca wrote.

Full article here: https://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/137827/default.aspx

gerkin greg

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2012, 02:49:15 PM »
When the bloke doesn't attend the presser of his own resignation... "There's definitely no feud" - Jame Brayshaw

riiiiight :lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2012, 03:14:18 PM »
When the bloke doesn't attend the presser of his own resignation... "There's definitely no feud" - Jame Brayshaw

Brayshaw NFI.  :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2012, 04:28:45 PM »

Don't forget Eugene also said things "beyond my contriol" and said his position had become "untenable" but there's NO FEUD

:rollin :rollin

Definition of DELUSIONAL right there me thinks

But I'll sit back and wait for Tuckerbag's take because only Tucjer can do this debacle the true justice it deserves  ;D :bow ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

10 FLAGS

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2012, 05:30:59 PM »
Shinboner Spirit  ;D

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2012, 07:46:26 PM »
Boys this club not only smacks of a laughable failure but to think that the CEO would not attend his own press conference because the board would not support or endorse him or at the very least publically mention that we have some sort of bull dust process to go through is just oh so hilarious. :stupid

Of course there is no feud no difference of opinion and no animosity between Brayshaw and Arocca. :help

Pretty shoddy treatment of the man who has so honourably upheld the traditions of penniless begging, supporterlessness, characterlessness and giving away the once in a lifetime chance to be given a gravy train of 100 million. :chuck

After all Eugene oversaw Nought's wonderful final year on the Gold Coast only to ensure that the club's 5 supporters vote to stay in Melbourne and play their games in that who could forget Nought's stay South campaign at Dallas Brooks Hall which was adjourned at 7:02 to ensure some Privileged Girls Private School had their Speech Night starting at 7:15. As a postcript Nought gave up 100 million dollars for these 5 fans to go to the Gold Coast who although they are struggling on the field now will be a force and already have more assets than Nought. :lol :rollin :lol

Who could also forget Eugene's firm promise and stance that Nought would remain a bona fide Melbourne heartland club only by 2010 to be thinking they needed to expand their I can count them on one finger supporter base to Ballarat and now have stitched up a deal at Blundstone arean to play two games of footy there. So in a masterstroke the CEO the board and all 5 fans have all accepted that Nought needs now to expand their horizons yet were not willing to see them relocate to the Gold Coast for 100 million. :ROTFL

Who could also forget that Nought and their massive supporter base being locked into level 1 at Etihad Stadium because there were not enough fans to sit at level 2 and 3 and as a security concern given the sparcity of the crowd they were hemmed in on the same level.
Record attendances of 12-19 K at Etihad Stadium suggests this is a club on the grow and pertinent to the 30K plus numbers they seem to advertise. :congrats

Of course the AFL can see this club is not just a basket case but about 23 cans short of a slab considering that to help them in their massive marketing campaign assist them with a draw where they play the two newest franchises twice including Gold Coast twice in the first 12 rounds to help them get that all elusive finals spot which alas for them seems more distant by the week. At least after their Buddylition they have two weeks to compose themselves get back to some sort of reality and stick their heads in the sand to come up with a Skataboner spirit effort and beat Gold Coast. :woohoo

In something that is oh so Nought Melbourne even finishing in successive seasons in Ninth spot which is an oh so Richmond thing yet these HUns call it their own yet seem to take offence when being referred to as Ninth Melbourne. Of course kicking up a fuss over their jumper against the Pies and managing to finally wear it after the Pies bullied them that they won't play them as the Away team and help them financially so long as the Pies get to wear their black shorts. The Eureka game with the Mighty Tigers where we see it as dancing at the nightclub with our sister when we have the lucrative deals with Essendon Carlton and Collingwood to deal with yet they see it as the perfect match. Even Dexter the Robot was tight with the print paper and couldn't even come up with a positive number in terms of a compatibility rating. :thatsgold

A club with no money yet they take offence to this when it was revealed that there was less than $10 in the Club coffers and when a former board member in Peter La Ronche was taken aback that their should be $20 in there they went to an election. :jump

What a man Eugene Arocca has been for Nought. Clearly the world can't see why Jimmy Brayshaw and Eugene are not seeing eye to eye or at least those at Nought are happy to bury thir head in the sand pit near the rail yards near Macaulay station. ;D

If this does not sum up Nought in the last five years why they are penniless, charcaterless, soulless, supporterless, without sympathy, irreleveant, useless, gutless, spineless, clueless without any excuse of any meaning and stature. Truly Arden St is the Wastelands of the AFL.  The club who so adamantly promoted itself on being a top 8 side is so lamentably a teen side position 13-18 with a coach who is bewildered at the lack of blowouts he has coached yet still just as adamant that they are a top 8 side. Another Jimmy and Arocca masterpiece right there. :blah :blah :blah

If I may go as far as say that Nought has modelled itself on Collingwood minus the fans, minus the money, minus the corporate support, minus the black stripes, minus the authority, minus the relevance and yes Eugene Arocca was once at the Magpies too. :yawn :yawn :yawn

So now to anyone who does not know the true meaning of Nought and their standing in this wonderful competition here it is under the Eugene Arocca tenure from 2007 to the present day. Time for some nobody to come in and take the reigns and continue the proud long lasting tradition of irrelevance failure inferiority nothingness, fanless, home groundless, penniless, hapless, feebleness spineless gutless garbage football club they really are. :stupid

dwaino

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2012, 08:00:55 PM »
 :thatsgold

Love your work  :thumbsup

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2012, 07:38:10 AM »
Amen Tucker Amen

:dancing :jump :thatsgold :thatsgold
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

10 FLAGS

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »
thats gotta be close to tuckers best ever work on Norf in these forums and thats saying something  ;D

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2012, 01:38:25 PM »
 :bow Tucker

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2012, 02:21:30 AM »
Where's this poo clubs 50k members?