Author Topic: Richmond Vs Bombers  (Read 66094 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Richmond Vs Bombers
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2012, 07:01:12 PM »
ryder has never played a good game v us
maric will hold his own
we have structure and its held firm all year thus far
the only thing that will beat us is us , we are better than them

I want to believe but the last 30 years psychologically tells me not to.

have a bad feeling about this game. the lack of structure is a real concern and will bite us sooner or later.

Yes

TigerTimeII

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2012, 07:08:41 PM »
the past is the past

and we have structure , the last 4 weeks we have played dam good footy with great structure, and can tell u now if we played  the cats and eagles at the G we would have won, and can tell you also the bombers lose their structure at the g and play better at the dome
we wont let them play free

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2012, 07:12:58 PM »

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »
the past is the past

and we have structure , the last 4 weeks we have played dam good footy with great structure, and can tell u now if we played  the cats and eagles at the G we would have won, and can tell you also the bombers lose their structure at the g and play better at the dome
we wont let them play free

Lets see in 24 hrs

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.

Dubstep Dookie

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2012, 07:22:57 PM »
Would pick one of the toughest players in the game over Jack considering Jack's approach to the game this year. Hurley is quicker and matches him with strength.

If Jacky boy doesn't want to get on his bike then Hurley will make him look like Jack Anthony.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2012, 07:24:15 PM »
and that aint a good look at all
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2012, 07:26:06 PM »
But Hirdy is probably speaking poo anyway so Hurley will play CHF ;D

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2012, 07:39:55 PM »
 >:(

Yeah, coz Hurls has completely dominated this year hasnt he? 'One of the toughest players in the comp?' DO you honestly believe that. We have many players on our team who are harder. Tuck, Rance, Cotch just to name a few. Have you been smoking billies and reading bomberblitz? Gee whiz.
Jack has kicked 8 goals in the past two weeks and leads our tackles inside 50 as well as ground ball gets inside 50. Oh but you dont like his attitude so i guess he is poo. Yep Hurley will smash him. What a great thing to say before a game. onya, guy. Well, said guy. Personally, I cant wait to see Watson smash Cotchin. Coz Watson is one of the hardest players in the comp.  oh boy.
You got a vendetta against one of our own, Coach. It saddens me.

ps. i still love you.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2012, 08:01:06 PM »
Whoa!.......What's going on here??

tony_montana

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2012, 08:01:26 PM »
coach is correct, Hurley would shut out Jack easily if Jack plays the way hes played the first 7 rounds. Their is a positive in Hurley playing back - he wont be in their fwd line. If Ryder, Hurley and Crameri are all fwd then Rance Grimes take Ryder Hurley  which leaves us exposed to Crameri. Batchelor is a good player but dont think he can handle Crameri just yet. Rance on the other hand I'd back in on Crameri and thats who he should play on if hurley is out or in the backline

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »
I'm not convinced Crameri is 100% over that knee issue, still looked very slow on the lead last week.....

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2012, 08:12:49 PM »
>:(

Yeah, coz Hurls has completely dominated this year hasnt he? 'One of the toughest players in the comp?' DO you honestly believe that. We have many players on our team who are harder. Tuck, Rance, Cotch just to name a few. Have you been smoking billies and reading bomberblitz? Gee whiz.
Jack has kicked 8 goals in the past two weeks and leads our tackles inside 50 as well as ground ball gets inside 50. Oh but you dont like his attitude so i guess he is poo. Yep Hurley will smash him. What a great thing to say before a game. onya, guy. Well, said guy. Personally, I cant wait to see Watson smash Cotchin. Coz Watson is one of the hardest players in the comp.  oh boy.
You got a vendetta against one of our own, Coach. It saddens me.

ps. i still love you.

LMAO at you stealing Hardwick's stats. Dan Jackson is a great player. He leads the league in saying "my bad" the most times on the field.

Take your Richmond nut hugging hat off, Willy. It wasn't too long ago you got stuck into Greg Tambling and i backed you up on that crappy site as well. It's only an opinion. Hurley is a top notch defender...I reckon he's a better defender than forward. Who are the many other players that are tougher? Not sure anyone is tougher than him apart from maybe Chimp. Hurley is fearless. Even the biggest Riewoldt nut huggers would admit he's been a bit lazy and isn't leading enough. It's a pity because he's close to the best forward in the comp when on song. I don't take back my comment. Hurley will stuffing flog him if Riewoldt refuses to hit up :thumbsup and I don't give a damn what you think of the comment. We used to take the pee out of people who never stated their true thoughts

and yes, have been smoking billies and reading Bomber Blitz. :thumbsup I AM SIGNING UP FOR THE WAR MACHINE YIEW :cheers

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2012, 08:14:03 PM »
I'm not convinced Crameri is 100% over that knee issue, still looked very slow on the lead last week.....

Maybe someone needs to lay the studs into the joint
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S