Author Topic: 2012 Jack Dyer Medal - Congrats Trent Cotchin  (Read 13900 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: 2012 Jack Dyer Medal
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2012, 08:12:23 PM »

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2012, 08:13:24 PM »
Batch improved?

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »
It was way better last year.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2012, 08:14:38 PM »
And he has just announced that we recently passed the $6 milllion mark of the Fighting Tiger Fund, which is an amazing effort.

:clapping
Are you a lip reader?

RFCO is typing what is being said  :shh

WHERE THE %$#$ IS THE SOUND MAN?????
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »
Batch improved?

Just because you can't see the grass doesn't mean it's not there. The lawn is something we all need to see for ourselves even if we struggle with these things.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2012, 08:15:39 PM »
Batch improved?

Just because you can't see the grass doesn't mean it's not there. The lawn is something we all need to see for ourselves even if we struggle with these things.

Wow man, that's Deep :o

Ruanaidh

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2012, 08:15:47 PM »
And he has just announced that we recently passed the $6 milllion mark of the Fighting Tiger Fund, which is an amazing effort.

Are you a lip reader?
No but I can read typed text  ;D  ;)
That's a low blow. I suffer from bouts of 'nictation' don't you know >:(

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »
Dimma continuing ...

"We have an opportunity, an opportunity that takes both hands but talent alone will not get us there. Our players and coaching staff must return in pre-season with an uncompromising attitude to get better again"

"We're not waiting for top 8 teams to fall out of the 8, we're going to bloody well kick them out."

"Success will be a collective effort, and the day we get to share in it it will be well worth it, and I can't wait for that day"

"I just want to point out a special man at this footy club, Elite Performance Manager Matty Hornsby who leaves us after 11 years. Thanks Matty for everything you've done and the doors at Tigerland will always be open to you and your family"

"To the members and supporters, you're the best in the land, the most passionate in the land, and theres nothing better than hearing the song from the Punt Road End when we've had a win"

"To everyone who donated to the FTF thank you. It is an outstanding result to hit $6m, and we will do everything in our efforts to repay you"

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2012, 08:17:02 PM »
Batch improved?

FFS quit that hippy poo and get back to planet earth
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:20:48 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2012, 08:17:45 PM »
Batch improved?

FFS quit that hippy sh-1t and get your poo hole back to planet earth

Yesssssssssssssssssssss

:lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »
"Brad Miller has spent the last two years at the footy club, we wanted to get Brad along to the team because his leadership would be outstanding for the footy club. It's been great to have him along for the past two years and we will miss him"

"No Kel Moore, ultimately injuries brought his career to an end. We were told he would never run again, let alone play AFL footy again"

Kel and Brad are now coming on the stage....

A highlights package of the boys is now being shown

Miller - "Getting to run out onto the MCG this year with my kids was really special. Im pretty happy with the support of my wife, so we're going go and give her career a shot and if that means moving overseas so be it..." 

Moore - "Retiring was a tough decision, when you love the club so much its hard. I had to weigh up short term footy or quality of life, and I'm going to miss footy. I'm a man of leisure, I'm going to enjoy retirement and then try and find a real job"

Ruanaidh

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2012, 08:22:40 PM »

Are you a lip reader?

RFCO is typing what is being said  :shh

WHERE THE %$#$ IS THE SOUND MAN?????
How do we know it's not one big mindfuck and RFCO has intervened to propagandise us with Orwellian 'doublespeak'. Maybe Brad and Kel were going to spill the beans!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2012, 08:23:10 PM »
Moore - "Having Dimma and the coaching staff are the ones driving the professionalism down at Punt Road...it's a bright future."

Now Dimma..."You're about to hear from Chris Newman, I want to pay tribute to Chris and the magnificent job he's done as captain. While he wont have the little c next to his name next year, he will remain an outstanding leader."

"His decision to step down says more of him as a leader and as a bloke. It is always been with him what is "best for the team". That will be his legacy at this footy club. I can guarantee if everyone looks at the selfless attitude of Chris Newman, and works as hard as him, we will get to achieve that ultimate success'."

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2012, 08:23:44 PM »
newy just thanked us who are online

hahaha yeah little does he know the RFC have royally screwed it up

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2012, 08:24:49 PM »
STILL NO AUDIO AND NOW IVE LOST VIDEO, IT SAYS AFL STANDBY  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S