Author Topic: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]  (Read 193029 times)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]
« Reply #420 on: February 02, 2016, 08:42:08 PM »
wow a man has a break from the site and comes back and presto butt hurt every where. And why ? because a bloke suggests KMacs season was a little disappointing in some areas.Seems even champion data agree. What a bunch of nuffies.
Ah well i see i havent missed anything see ya all in another months time.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #421 on: February 02, 2016, 09:02:38 PM »
wow a man has a break from the site and comes back and presto butt hurt every where. And why ? because a bloke suggests KMacs season was a little disappointing in some areas.Seems even champion data agree. What a bunch of nuffies.

Da Orakle is back!
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #422 on: February 02, 2016, 09:22:43 PM »

Didn't know you were such a fan of Champion Data - so surely you must agree with all their other ratings then eh santa? Edwards elite in your book too? Houli, Yarran & Vickery all above average? I mean if they're good enough to cite as proof you were right about McIntosh....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #423 on: February 02, 2016, 09:31:10 PM »

"Butt hurt"

What are you 12 years old?

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #424 on: February 02, 2016, 10:15:39 PM »

Didn't know you were such a fan of Champion Data - so surely you must agree with all their other ratings then eh santa? Edwards elite in your book too? Houli, Yarran & Vickery all above average? I mean if they're good enough to cite as proof you were right about McIntosh....
Very selective is old santa claws.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #425 on: February 03, 2016, 08:15:05 PM »
Kam will will the Brownlow this year
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #426 on: April 19, 2016, 02:55:55 AM »
McIntosh has been moved into defence in a bid to generate more rebound for the team, and he’s responded superbly.

The hard-running 22-year-old is averaging 21.2 disposals and 5.8 marks per game.

He is ranked 17th in the competition for rebound-50s, with 17, including a game-high nine in last Friday night’s loss to West Coast at Domain Stadium, among his total of 24 disposals.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-04-18/fleetfoot-mac-rising-up-the-afl-charts

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #427 on: April 19, 2016, 06:50:57 AM »
One move in 7 years under Hardwick that has worked...TO DATE....pats on the back and high 5's all round... :snidegrin
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #428 on: April 19, 2016, 11:31:22 AM »
One move in 7 years under Hardwick that has worked...TO DATE....pats on the back and high 5's all round... :snidegrin

It's validated the two year contract extension.
Caracella and Balmey.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #429 on: April 19, 2016, 11:42:11 AM »

Stability in mediocrity?

:snidegrin

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #430 on: April 19, 2016, 11:42:13 AM »

:lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #431 on: August 25, 2016, 04:30:40 PM »
‘Fleetfoot Mac’ on the way back

richmondfc.com.au 
August 25, 2016

VIDEO: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2016-08-25/mcintosh-returns-to-track

Turning the corner

“The back-end of last week we started to ramp up all the running and the sessions got a bit more intense . . . The key is to keep building before the season ends . . . Hopefully, by then, I’ve got a good fitness level back and I’m ready to go on the two months off that we have.  But the key for me will be to maintain that fitness level over the two months off because, coming pre-season, I don’t want to be on the back foot again with any other niggles . . .”

Aims leading into season 2017

“I’ve got a few goals.  It’s going to be my second full pre-season (in the AFL), if all goes well.  My first couple of pre-seasons I was a bit injured . . . I’ve got to keep working on my strength.  I want to get stronger through the hips and be a bit harder to tackle.  I wouldn’t mind getting a little bit bigger through the pre-season – through the legs, especially, because I lost a little bit of size with my injury.  I wouldn’t mind moving back into the midfield.  I played all last year on the wing, and this year I moved to the half-back line . . . I’ll do a little bit of work with ‘Cotchy’ (Trent Cotchin) and those sort of players in the midfield and then, hopefully, I can implement Dustin’s (Martin) ‘don’t argue’ into my game as well . . . I just want to get back out there with the boys in the pre-season.”

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-08-25/fleetfoot-mac-on-the-way-back

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #432 on: August 25, 2016, 06:13:47 PM »
Imprssive young man is our Kamdyn. :clapping :clapping :clapping

tony_montana

« Reply #433 on: August 25, 2016, 06:26:42 PM »
if he learns how to tackle correctly, will be a physical beast running around the midfield. He better learn how to tackle correctly..

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #434 on: August 25, 2016, 06:33:20 PM »
if he learns how to tackle correctly, will be a physical beast running around the midfield. He better learn how to tackle correctly..
We'd need to change the coach first or if he goes to Sydney.  :rollin

No team has laid more tackles more than the Swans, who average 79.3 per game, while no team tackles less than the Tigers, with only 60.8 per game.

Sometimes we want high tackle numbers, sometimes we're prepared to sit off a bit and let them go certain ways," he said.
"It all interconnects with how you play. We're a low tackle side. Some sides are high tackle, depending on the style of game."

The club that keeps giving.