Author Topic: Richmond vs Greater Western Sydney - Round 19, 2014  (Read 4743 times)

Rampstar

Re: Richmond vs Greater Western Sydney - Round 19, 2014
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2014, 08:03:23 PM »
That was a dog act by Conca...not often I get ashamed of Richmond players.

He's going to get a nice holiday .

dont be a pansie, the GWS bloke deserved what he got unfortunately Concs missed him a little bit and the prick went back on. Concs should  have completely flattened the mongrel.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2014, 08:05:38 PM »
The thing about conca.
Is, by all means do something like that in retaliation for having your jumper pulled over your head. exposing your gut while the other bloke gouges you.

I have no problem with dog acts if you yourself have been dogged.

Having said that, one has to continue to be that dog player and not the one that sits under the kitchen table licking it's balls in embarrassment and shame.

Go on and have a season best game, which shouldn't be hard for this malaka, don't fade out like Vickery and poo your stuffen pants.

Mentally soft as whipped cream.
Caracella and Balmey.

Rampstar

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2014, 08:08:25 PM »
Im happy to at least see that some of our players have some poo in them and they can do aggressive acts, no one has feared Richmond for 30 years, its time opposition players feared for their safety on the field of battle.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2014, 08:36:30 PM »
Don't normally have a whinge about umpires, but today one teams players have eyes for the ball, the other team is just continually putting illegal blocks and holds on, off the ball. If I was dimma I'd be sending Cotch over to the umps to point it out

And as Tim lane pointed out in his article about Vickery, if the stinking flouro maggot had done his job correctly then Conca would have received a free kick and no retaliation necessary (not that I'm sticking up for Conca or the whack) but the pampered lollipop coloured stuffing princesses get away with stuffing our game over with their s-hit decisions and interpretations and are never held to account.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2014, 08:39:05 PM »
Highest tackler: Thomas and Houli with 3. GWS had Greene with 10 and another eight with 3 or more tackles.
Pretty pathetic

Just another occasion of us playing like millionaires but living off credit cards.   :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2014, 08:45:31 PM »
Our brand of footy is pooe.......too many skill errors and turnovers......we have potentially the best midfield in the comp but they make monumental skill errors at the worst of times.......this should have been coached out f them.......we are coached negatively.......kick to pockets....kick backwards and sideways........don't play the kids because they don't deserve a game but continue to reward mediocrity...........unfortunately our foot soldiers are not just good enough.........I hope we are put out of our misery soon
This post has too many ............'s
cos I want to swear my freakin head off.........
Yeah, you can. Just let the swear filter deal with it.
For example,
stuffing swearing my stuffing poo head off.
See?

I wonder what idiot corrects to

HAHAHHA will never look at idiot the same again on this forum
idiot?

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2014, 08:47:32 PM »
Our brand of footy is pooe.......too many skill errors and turnovers......we have potentially the best midfield in the comp but they make monumental skill errors at the worst of times.......this should have been coached out f them.......we are coached negatively.......kick to pockets....kick backwards and sideways........don't play the kids because they don't deserve a game but continue to reward mediocrity...........unfortunately our foot soldiers are not just good enough.........I hope we are put out of our misery soon
This post has too many ............'s
cos I want to swear my freakin head off.........
Yeah, you can. Just let the swear filter deal with it.
For example,
stuffing swearing my stuffing poo head off.
See?

I wonder what idiot corrects to

HAHAHHA will never look at idiot the same again on this forum
idiot?
I now know what idiot corrects to.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2014, 10:51:55 PM »
Most exciting thing at today's game... The light tower going out

Terrible game, boring game to watch

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2014, 11:03:30 PM »

I thought Jake spending the 3rd quarter in the outer was the most exciting thing of the night, closely followed by the light tower going out. I sent an SMS to the crowd behaviour line to get them to make sure that it wasn't a GWS fan flicking the switch.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2014, 11:43:13 PM »

You mean light towers WP. ;D

I was thinking of the game been finished on Tuesday night much like the debacle at Waverley back in 1996. As usual the umpiring was baffling.  The inconsistency is killing the game and added to pricing, ASADA and the fixturing there are alot of disenchanted fans out there. :-\

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2014, 01:57:44 AM »
No surprise we played to the level of our opposition. It's what we always do. Yesterday's game was bruise free trash footy at its worse. Just 31 tackles for the whole team summed up our lack of intensity and defensive accountability. We just went through the motions and did what we had to do to stay enough in front and get the win. We won on the back of our 2nd quarter and that's it. Dish out the same rubbish next week and the Bombers will touch us up.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2014, 08:19:39 AM »
Looked a very tired outfit today.

I reckon the WCE must have draine them a lot. GWS off a bye probably nice and fresh by comparison.

Ugly game. But will take it.

Rance was mercurial again.

Agree with this, looked like last weeks road trip and wet conditions took a lot out of us. Take the win and run and yes, Rance is a gun!

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2014, 08:20:16 AM »

dont be a pansie, the GWS bloke deserved what he got unfortunately Concs missed him a little bit and the prick went back on. Concs should  have completely flattened the mongrel.

:clapping

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2014, 08:23:08 AM »

Over reaction....not much in it, got his shoulder more than anything. Playing a great game is Conca.

U serious? Ive got a lot of time for conca, but this is the worst game Ive EVER seen him play, his disposal has been atrocious... and yes smith gave him a little cheapie uppercut when he had him in a headlock but that was a very dumb retaliation, you don't go clip some from behind

Regarding his disposal yesterday, he had one shocker as did Lids, Cotchin, etc...