Author Topic: Paris mass shooting - terrorists  (Read 27962 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Paris mass shooting - terrorists
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2015, 12:55:42 PM »
Typical half-arsed moral equivalence I'd expect from you.

BTW - you do realise that over population is also a concern of many on the left too? Which is ironic given their general support for mass immigation.

... though the main people who support and drive increased population are capitalists & their neo-cons puppets ...another irony of the left's support of immigration is they're actually being unwitting shills for capitalism...despite what the neo-cons might say with their public dog-whistling - they love immigration. Stop the boats - but increase the planes. :shh

i do realize (and somewhat agree)  :shh

so why the outrage over a few dead surrender monkies? 

cause they are well off frog eaters

no poor brown sand diggers

aye ?

:gotigers

i can assure you its not "Typical half-arsed" - i have grappled with such questions for some time
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2015, 01:25:57 PM »
grenades being thrown at fans at France v Germany match (twitter.com)

https://vine.co/v/iBb2x00UVlv
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2015, 01:40:25 PM »
Well surely you must be concerned now Judge.....it's interrupting the soccer...

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2015, 01:42:30 PM »
Hoprfully the good people of France will be mounting a hashtag campaign as we speak to ensure no Muslims get sworn at by nasty white racists on public transport as a result of this....because that has to be the main concern right now...

Yesssss  :clapping
We're all definetly 'racist'  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »
Hoprfully the good people of France will be mounting a hashtag campaign as we speak to ensure no Muslims get sworn at by nasty white racists on public transport as a result of this....because that has to be the main concern right now...

Yesssss  :clapping
We're all definetly 'racist'  :shh

well work it out your self

a few white people die you all lose your poo

every day ten thousands brown people die, due to no water or whatever,  it doesnt make a blip on the radar

(note, i too am white  ;) )

Well surely you must be concerned now Judge.....it's interrupting the soccer...

still not too fussed

instead of bagging me why not respond to my points and help me learn?  8)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2015, 01:59:37 PM »
Surely you can see the difference between the people suffering from lack of water, food etc. compared to terrorist attacks?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2015, 02:32:27 PM »
Surely you can see the difference between the people suffering from lack of water, food etc. compared to terrorist attacks?

No I can't

Death is death innit ?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2015, 03:31:20 PM »
Im pretty sure those dying of starvation/thirst/preventable diseases are just so grateful they are not victims of a terrorist attack
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2015, 04:07:48 PM »

No I can't

Death is death innit ?

Both terrible in ther own right don't get me wrong there. But I hardly think that people are losing their poo because these people are white. These are hateful mass killings of innocent people. It's a shock to every body it's happening unlike the starvation that everyone has become willful ignorant of.

Im pretty sure those dying of starvation/thirst/preventable diseases are just so grateful they are not victims of a terrorist attack

Surely you have to be kidding?

dwaino

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2015, 04:46:35 PM »
I'm starving so I just made a toasted sandwich. Pls think of me.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2015, 05:00:08 PM »

This guy gets it ...

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2015, 05:06:38 PM »

Allow me to try and change te wording somewhat and try agin.  Put it this way.

Would you rather die, painfully over three weeks cause Stalin took away your food? Or die faster in one of Adofs gas chambers ?

Would u rather starve to death now in Africa? Or die pretty fast in Paris at a football match?

I understand the timing is not perfect given the situation.  Not hard feelings to anyone I offend eh.  I'm just tryin to 'get it'

Peace  :gotigers

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2015, 05:11:11 PM »

No I can't

Death is death innit ?

Both terrible in ther own right don't get me wrong there. But I hardly think that people are losing their poo because these people are white. These are hateful mass killings of innocent people. It's a shock to every body it's happening unlike the starvation that everyone has become willful ignorant of.

Surely you have to be kidding?

Are them 10000 kids that die of no food every day, not also innocent mate?

#justsayin

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2015, 05:24:55 PM »
Bents, why are making the generalisation that only "white" people were murdered today? Because that would simply not be the case. not that a persons skin colour or religion should make one iota of difference. The mongrels who carry out these attacks don't pick their victims based on their skin colour and it's foolish to suggest otherwise.

YR nailed it in their explanation. What has happened today is at least 160 people have lost their lives because of hate. Innocent people going about their lives, enjoying a soccer game, a concert, a meal etc have been murdered. It jolts us because it is not the way the world should be. There shouldn't be this level of hatred that leads to this carnage.

Suggest one day if you can get to New York City and the 9/11 memorial and the tiny little church near by, read the letters, the stories of the families, the Aussie victims then you might get it...then again ....
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2015, 05:31:17 PM »
i was being a bit crude with 'white people'

the sad bit is people only care about first world places, paris, new york, sydney (i am basing this generalization on western news ... )

india or africa deaths dont make the news? they would rather put a monkey from the zoo on tv for 15 secs
 - why? i think i  know the reason  :whistle

my heart goes out to the families to everyone in france, honestly. the big picture is just a bit saddening if you take the blinkers off.

what would Geez do? the geezer was (a brown feller) from palastine ffs  :snidegrin

somehow i think the lord would be cracking the poos, knocking over tables, buying a richmond membership, pretty much agreeing with this: