Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2015  (Read 44019 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Non-Richmond games 2015
« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2015, 09:02:06 PM »
Goodes just showing everyone why he gets booed. Staged for a free and sulked because he didn't get it and kicks Scott Thompson. Media won't replay it though, because that would be racist

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2015, 09:27:35 PM »
Hate swans but watching this is making me sick.
stuff I hate our club right now!

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2015, 10:02:22 PM »
Hate swans but watching this is making me sick.
stuff I hate our club right now!

yep me too
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #348 on: September 19, 2015, 10:18:32 PM »
Got to hand it to the kangaroos. Despite playing consistently ordinary for most of the year they did win 7 of their last 9 to make the final eight much like we did last year, their last two losses coming only after eighth spot was secured. Taking advantage of the opportunity to rest the older stars has been the masterstroke to give them the best chance of advancing in this years finals.
Tonight's win puts them into the history books by being the first team that finished eighth to make a preliminary final.
This kind of achievement highlights the mental fragility & feminine-like endeavour of the leaders in our beloved team because we all know that the kangaroos aren't particularly better than us or blessed with an abundance of stars. Their window of opportunity is now and they are only doing what they need to do at the time it counts most.

On a side note, once again the AFL will be shaking their heads in disbelief at the massive windfall that has alluded them due to our exit from this years finals series.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #349 on: September 19, 2015, 10:27:01 PM »
Commentators lauding the negating influence of Jacobs in tonight's game against Dan Hannebery.

I'd be only moderately annoyed if Cotchins output was close to what Hanneberys was.  :banghead
At a minimum I saw Hannebery try.
The club that keeps giving.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2015, 10:37:44 PM »
Goodes just showing everyone why he gets booed. Staged for a free and sulked because he didn't get it and kicks Scott Thompson. Media won't replay it though, because that would be racist

But the media are about to start gushing Goodes has retired
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #351 on: September 19, 2015, 10:59:02 PM »
Got to hand it to the kangaroos. Despite playing consistently ordinary for most of the year they did win 7 of their last 9 to make the final eight much like we did last year, their last two losses coming only after eighth spot was secured. Taking advantage of the opportunity to rest the older stars has been the masterstroke to give them the best chance of advancing in this years finals.
Tonight's win puts them into the history books by being the first team that finished eighth to make a preliminary final.
This kind of achievement highlights the mental fragility & feminine-like endeavour of the leaders in our beloved team because we all know that the kangaroos aren't particularly better than us or blessed with an abundance of stars. Their window of opportunity is now and they are only doing what they need to do at the time it counts most.

On a side note, once again the AFL will be shaking their heads in disbelief at the massive windfall that has alluded them due to our exit from this years finals series.

Pfft....  they got over a bunch of dumb, poorly coached, mentally fragile serial chokers who showed their hand a week earlier and then played further into their hands by choosing the wrong, unfit players and then a team that had limped into fourth, coming back from Perth with two of it's best mids missing, no forward line and hardly any of their supporters turning up  - all while being allowed to get away with murder by the umpires who were giving them tiggy touchwood frees with their other hand and after being allowed to tank by the AFL...I ain't handing them a thing and West Coast will show them up for the feet of clay pretenders they are...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:31:43 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #352 on: September 25, 2015, 08:41:04 PM »
Are the moronic umps that did our final doing tonight's game? I hate Freo but the umps have pulled non-existent frees out of nowhere to gift the Hawks their first two goals and have totally changed the momentum of the game.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #353 on: September 25, 2015, 08:46:06 PM »
Are the moronic umps that did our final doing tonight's game? I hate Freo but the umps have pulled non-existent frees out of nowhere to gift the Hawks their first two goals and have totally changed the momentum of the game.

Don't get sucked in by the biased commentating, frees were there, just not shown on tv

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #354 on: September 25, 2015, 08:54:09 PM »
It's over! Hawks will make west coast look like the nothing they are or North if they can pul it off.
f a r Ki n spewin.....
stuff footy stuff Richmond

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #355 on: September 25, 2015, 09:09:44 PM »

Don't get sucked in by the biased commentating, frees were there, just not shown on tv
The first one was shown on TV. As I said I hate Freo and I tipped the Hawks to win tonight (and the flag again) but you can't have umps paying soft off the ball frees and gifting goals in a knockout final. I mean they pay frees for soft crap off the ball yet an obvious holding the ball in play is missed by all three of them  :banghead.

Anyway, all Hawthorn now and I can't see Freo coming back as Lyon sides struggle to kick high enough scores when it counts.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #356 on: September 25, 2015, 09:28:25 PM »
On the way back freo, umpires and their department have  NFI

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #357 on: September 25, 2015, 09:30:20 PM »

Wake the stuff up pal and open your eyes

Umpire stevic is a Fukin cheat I still remember his gift to Gunston in that final against port

Dog
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #358 on: September 25, 2015, 09:35:50 PM »
Good luck trying to win a flag with Taberner & Dawson as your bookends...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #359 on: September 25, 2015, 10:32:56 PM »
Sheridan there probably just cost Freo a GF spot.