Author Topic: What will it take to get you to go back to the footy ?  (Read 5897 times)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: What will it take to get you to go back to the footy ?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 10:57:17 AM »
Oh yes it is HRT. ;D

If we can't whine or moan then what's the point.

I'm married. Whining and moaning is a pleasant change to me being whined and moaned at for going to the footy and not mowing the lawn, washing the car, pruning the roses, spending quality time with my daughter, not watching revenge or MKR from IQ with the messrs or getting her a coffee and a choccy bikkie.

Hey cut me some slack its hard not doing those jobs, then putting them off, then telling the wife I'm going to the footy again after a loss then seeing another loss, then coming on here looking for a sympathetic ear and getting grief from people like you. :help
Don I get that  :lol
It's a forum, there are 2 sides to every story.
If all you want is a bitching session after a Tigers loss then set up the forum.
I'm sure that there would be plenty of posters  ;D

At least your whining is considered. I can't argue with that.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2015, 11:06:36 AM »
There's plenty of options for you out there, whining on this forum isn't compulsory....

It's called freedom of speech. We still don't have your take on the game HRT. Your happy to pump us up after a win but always very quiet after a loss.

Why don't you be honest with what you watched yesterday, or are you going to keep on hiding behind labeling others?
I have no problem with the sentiment behind the criticism of players, coaches and at times the club.
I'd be regurgitating most of it - I tipped the Bulldogs and ostensibly the reason Hardwick would say why we lost.
So it's not that hard to see - a moderate interest in the Tigers and anyone can see the challenges.....
 The abuse that comes with it is just rubbish and the baiting of supporters who don't buy in (for whatever reason - it's a forum Dooks) is unnecessary.

I'd say quasi intellects post with the knowledge we are not that good because it satisfies that narcissistic need to be right.

But it's not that hard to see......
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2015, 11:08:39 AM »
Have you ever been out with a girl or the missus & your having a great time downing a few drinks & she's letting her hair down & starts to tell you how hot you are & how horny she is & your getting pretty excited at the prospects on how's she's gonna perform once she's taken you home.....

Then you finally get home & she's throwing up out the passengers door & you carry her to the bed & she passes out.....

Situations like these is when you just have to take matters into your own hands...

Richmond FC are the ultimate cock-tease.

I suggest going to your favourite man cave with your Richmond socks, RFC doona & a box of Kleenex and wack in the '80 GF in the VCR and enjoy yourself.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2015, 11:18:20 AM »

Then you finally get home & she's throwing up out the passengers door & you carry her to the bed & she passes out.....

Isn't that like having a win? Or even a flag? :huh
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 11:25:12 AM »
Get back to it, haven't been yet lol

Booked in for the Pies game  :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2015, 11:52:16 AM »
There's plenty of options for you out there, whining on this forum isn't compulsory....

It's called freedom of speech. We still don't have your take on the game HRT. Your happy to pump us up after a win but always very quiet after a loss.

Why don't you be honest with what you watched yesterday, or are you going to keep on hiding behind labeling others?

:bow
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2015, 11:56:04 AM »
Have you ever been out with a girl or the missus & your having a great time downing a few drinks & she's letting her hair down & starts to tell you how hot you are & how horny she is & your getting pretty excited at the prospects on how's she's gonna perform once she's taken you home.....

Situations like these is when you just have to take matters into your own hands...

Richmond FC are the ultimate cock-tease.

I suggest going to your favourite man cave with your Richmond socks, RFC doona & a box of Kleenex and wack in the '80 GF in the VCR and enjoy yourself.

Or she creates a trivial argument that escalates leaving you angry but horny and her too emotional to want to do anything even if you made up before you got home.
As soon as you get home she changes into her pj's and slippers and after you've eatched fox sports news your flicking through world movies hoping for something sultry from France, Spain or Germany. ;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2015, 12:51:33 PM »
Will be in Brisbane next week,

Will be there week after and the week after that

We lost a game we should have won and it is unacceptable but I won't be quitting this club

Haven't yet and have no intention of doing so
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 03:53:02 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Gigantor

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2015, 12:52:59 PM »
Me too
Didn't like what a saw yesterday ,but will always front up

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2015, 12:58:28 PM »
After yesterdays circus act what will it take to get you to go back to watch the Tigers again? Will you be there against Melbourne or will you silently protest? In my opinion I think the OER forum tigers should organise to sit out the remainder of the season in an attempt to show the club we won't accept this shyt anymore. We all know what is coming, we will win meaningless games and finish 7th or 8th and lose the elimination final yet again. Claw was right we are a middling side at best with a full uninjured side to choose from. Not good enough. Various forum members should actually apologise to clawski

Benny Gale and Peggy be on notice and do something ! Richmond will never have success again unless we get aggressive
Blow your stuffen misery back up your ample clacker , you won't get any sympathy around here  :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »
 :lol

Yeah, I won't stop going. I am very concerned though, and I hope that Dimma is feeling the pinch, as I will be one to call for his head if these trends continue.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2015, 01:37:11 PM »

We lost a game we should have won and it is unacceptable but I won't be quoting this club

Yeah I know that your one of the ones who accepts mediocrity and just likes going to the footy to get out of the house. You don't care to much about result

We need to take action and put a stop to this rubbish being served up now. Imagine the players playing infront of opposition fans only. Now that would be a statement. Us supporters we own the club
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2015, 02:00:49 PM »
You don't own anything Phil. You're just a keyboard warrior.
No one on here has any right to call anybody a anything.
You're just a nuffer who says 1000 things and when one of them come up trumps "I told you so".
There would be many on here in front of you're worthy to offer ther two bobs worth well before
you decide to login on this site.

At least I know any people on here who go to the game and put their money where their mouth is for this club. With no caveat attached. With you there is always a condition.

Like I said you're a real keyboard warrior. :wallywink

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2015, 02:10:22 PM »

We lost a game we should have won and it is unacceptable but I won't be quoting this club

It was a game we had to win. It was a game that we should have won. It was a totally unacceptable performance. It showed up clear defects in this side. I admire your attitude. I just hope the club show some respect to its supporters by putting in for the rest of year.

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2015, 02:35:13 PM »
i would like to see as much effort as what st kilda and dogs players give