Author Topic: fev out / TARRANT IN!  (Read 738 times)

letsgetiton!

fev out / TARRANT IN!
« on: September 30, 2005, 05:12:19 PM »
the lates rumor is that talks with th eblues and tigers have fallen through as the blues were trying to shaft us with a fev trade and wallce said goodbye to the idea! however , its alleged that wallce has be negotioting with the pies and tarrant could be a tiger next yr!! we all know he is gr8 mates with browny and i reckin he is better value than fev evn though fev is more accurate, but look how much richo has improved with his kicking this yr!!!
i found this on bigfooty

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201720
"I have heard from a staff member at Richmond that Wallace has met with Taz several times in the past week and are about to secure him. The Deal will involve picks 8, 24, and possibly Rory Hilton."

now i suppose this is just rumor at this stage but what do u guys think if it were true, i would be prety wrapped if we got tazz , and trading picks isnt an issue imo as we have so many young kids on our list and this yrs draft pool isnt as goos as they say.

what do u guys thing

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: fev out / TARRANT IN!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 05:50:20 PM »
This Lions fan who posted this has player X going to club Y in nearly every post. He had Luke Power going to Carlton and Brad Green walling out on the Dess. I'd take his post with a grain of salt.

As for that trade  :rollin  :rollin. Picks 8 and 24 for Tarrant  :rollin  :rollin. Pick 8 + Tambling  :rollin  :rollin  ::). Who do they think we are - Geelong lol.

One of the softest and most overrated footballers in the AFL. For a high profile forward he averages less than 2 goals a game.

NO Tarrant at Richmond please!  >:(

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

Re: fev out / TARRANT IN!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 07:34:50 PM »
true mt, just thought i would bring up th etopic 4 discussion.

channel 10 news however have basically said the blues and tigers have struck a deal and fev will be ours next yr, announcement to be made mon or tues, who knows , trade time is a gr8 time to spin poo  lol