Author Topic: Martin Asked to Leave Restaurant / Apologises to Female Patron  (Read 219452 times)

Offline Beans

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Martin Asked to Leave Restaurant / Apologises to Female Patron
« Reply #300 on: December 09, 2015, 03:32:17 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol
Nice one.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #301 on: December 09, 2015, 03:45:42 PM »
To go back on topic, KB's sugesstion of a season ban is redic'.
However, unlike some on here, i do think it was a serious incident and I reckon Dusty knows that.
Call me a fembot, but I think Dusty missing the first few games of the season would be a fair outcome and would send the right message.

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #302 on: December 09, 2015, 03:55:38 PM »
Why does it matter? She got what she deserved and I'm not referring to the apology. Blokes pretending to be a walrus and has to put up with some nosy bitch telling him to pull his head in.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #303 on: December 09, 2015, 05:43:15 PM »
First game next year everyone of our mighty tiger army wears a walrus mask to game

1?? :lol

Everybody, just bring a chopstick And wave it in the air...like he did.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #304 on: December 09, 2015, 07:21:03 PM »
Idiots. If I read one more post about punishing one of our own I'll spew up. Is this a save the world forum or a Richmond forum.

He made a mistake. If it was any random Joe nothing would happen.

Hodge drinks and drives. Nothing.
Liam Jurrah stabbing assault. Nothing
Michael Hurley kicks a cabbie. 3 weeks.
Taylor Adams, breaks some guys jaw. 1 week.

Think Martin's mistake is nowhere in the ball park of those mistakes.

For stuff sake get a grip you idiots.
Go Tigers!

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #305 on: December 09, 2015, 07:35:11 PM »
Well spoken, Pope.
Check this..

Luke Hodge - captain of the club gets caught drink driving (no suspension, $450 fine)
Michael Hurley - gets extremely intoxicated, tries to evade cab fare, kicks the cab driver in the groin and punches him after being approached for not paying the fare (NAB challenge & 3 weeks, no fine)
Taylor Adams - pleads guilty to affray and recklessly causing injury where one man ends up with a broken jaw (1 week, $3,347 fine)
Liam Jurrah - charged with a machete attack causing serious head injuries to a man (no suspension or fine - Melbourne said they would "stand by Jurrah")
Alan Didak - has a car ride with an accused murderer who starts firing shots out of his window, continues to drink with bikies at a club house after in Campbellfield (no suspension or fine)
Nathan Bock - assaulted girlfriend in public and caused property damage (1 week, $5,000 fine)
Daniel Kerr - charged twice with assault in 2007 (no suspension or fine)
Steve Johnson - is caught speeding almost 80km over the speed limit (no suspension or fine - Geelong officials dismiss it as a "brain spasm")
Jeff Farmer - pleaded guilty to assaulting his partner by hitting her several times in the head (no suspension, $2,000 fine)
Ben Cousins & Michael Gardner - questioned by police over telephone calls they allegedly received in Melbourne that were made following a brawl and shooting at a Perth nightclub. Police believed they had conversations with at least one of the two men charged with disposing of the gun after the brawl (no suspension or fine)
Collin Sylvia - allegedly assaulted his girlfriend and threatened to kill a passerby who intervened. It is believed he was intoxicated at the time (no suspension or fine - Melbourne say they're "disappointed Collin didn't advise us of the matter")
Simon Goodwin - assaulted a photographer before threatening to "f***ing kill" him after running amok at an Adelaide pub at 11am (no suspension or fine - Adelaide call it a "learning experience")
Brodie Holland - was charged with assaulting two women out the front of a Melbourne nightclub ($2,500 fine, no suspension - Collingwood "disappointed")

Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #306 on: December 09, 2015, 07:37:24 PM »
Unfkn cocksuckers, RFC and AFL.

No wonder the club is full of little babies - that's what u get surrounded by PC scaredy cats m

They make me sick.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #307 on: December 09, 2015, 07:39:17 PM »
There's Jake Carlisle too, 2 wks for snorting a mystery power substance in America.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #308 on: December 09, 2015, 07:49:09 PM »
I wonder why we haven't won anything in nearly half a century as I'm reading our own supporters and legend of club wanting to ban our best player for this..

Why bother..
Go Tigers!

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #309 on: December 09, 2015, 08:08:08 PM »
protect our own

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #310 on: December 09, 2015, 08:17:22 PM »
so if I get this so far, we re lead to believe this woman was in such grave danger that the police haven't bothered to pursue pressing charges  ::)

Don't worry they would if they believed there was a case,  :shh

I still have t peeled myself from the ceiling , and don't get me started on that stuffen restaurant , they'll be little more than a sushi bar once they lose their liquor license for a gross breach of their responsibilities  :banghead
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #311 on: December 09, 2015, 08:19:49 PM »
I've been asking Dustin to call his lawyer for pages, now....
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #312 on: December 09, 2015, 08:32:59 PM »
If the cops aren't involved , prob no need . I'd highly doubt that there would be charges as the chances of a conviction would be unlikely , more likely drunk and disorderly or public nuisance

If you believe some of the knobs out there, he should be on charges of attempted murder  :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #313 on: December 09, 2015, 08:34:23 PM »
Big Benny needs to make a stand for his player and Club and stop sucking up to the AFL where he missed the main gig.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #314 on: December 09, 2015, 08:36:17 PM »
Well spoken, Pope.
Check this..

Luke Hodge - captain of the club gets caught drink driving (no suspension, $450 fine)
Michael Hurley - gets extremely intoxicated, tries to evade cab fare, kicks the cab driver in the groin and punches him after being approached for not paying the fare (NAB challenge & 3 weeks, no fine)
Taylor Adams - pleads guilty to affray and recklessly causing injury where one man ends up with a broken jaw (1 week, $3,347 fine)
Well spoken, Pope.
Check this..

Liam Jurrah - charged with a machete attack causing serious head injuries to a man (no suspension or fine - Melbourne said they would "stand by Jurrah")
Alan Didak - has a car ride with an accused murderer who starts firing shots out of his window, continues to drink with bikies at a club house after in Campbellfield (no suspension or fine)
Nathan Bock - assaulted girlfriend in public and caused property damage (1 week, $5,000 fine)
Steve Johnson - is caught speeding almost 80km over the speed limit (no suspension or fine - Geelong officials dismiss it as a "brain spasm")
Jeff Farmer - pleaded guilty to assaulting his partner by hitting her several times in the head (no suspension, $2,000 fine)
Ben Cousins & Michael Gardner - questioned by police over telephone calls they allegedly received in Melbourne that were made following a brawl and shooting at a Perth nightclub. Police believed they had conversations with at least one of the two men charged with disposing of the gun after the brawl (no suspension or fine)
Collin Sylvia - allegedly assaulted his girlfriend and threatened to kill a passerby who intervened. It is believed he was intoxicated at the time (no suspension or fine - Melbourne say they're "disappointed Collin didn't advise us of the matter")
Simon Goodwin - assaulted a photographer before threatening to "f***ing kill" him after running amok at an Adelaide pub at 11am (no suspension or fine - Adelaide call it a "learning experience")
Brodie Holland - was charged with assaulting two women out the front of a Melbourne nightclub ($2,500 fine, no suspension - Collingwood "disappointed")

- charged with a machete attack causing serious head injuries to a man (no suspension or fine - Melbourne said they would "stand by Jurrah")

well there you go aye. John Ralph the tosser or caro fail to mention that in their stories

KB is just after ratings and it worked, but the club's response is who interested in although we all know where its heading given how FOS they are all.

Only dimsim can save dusty now as IMO he couldnt give a stuff about this and just wants him to play round 1

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.