Author Topic: Changes for the Port game?  (Read 11075 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes for the Port game?
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 01:31:36 PM »
There's not enough talent to replace the crap players in the 22 who need to be dropped.

If Jack and Rance don't play we'll need to use McBean and Elton one would think. Lids should come in.

So many blokes who don't deserve a game but who will get one...

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
Does anyone actually think Lids was a realistic chance of playing last night?
Or was it just another lie from the RFC.

We will probably get a news release this week saying " Lids has a slight setback at training" and miss another 2,3,4 weeks.... Same with Yarran.....same with Grimes

I heard Elton comes in this week regardless if Rance gets weeks. Apparently they want to play our only genuine KPB playing reserves as a forward this week... Go figure.

Only at Tigerland  :gotigers

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 01:40:59 PM »
There's not enough talent to replace the crap players in the 22 who need to be dropped.

If Jack and Rance don't play we'll need to use McBean and Elton one would think. Lids should come in.

So many blokes who don't deserve a game but who will get one...

Yep
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 01:45:23 PM »
Deserving or not, better to give kids who can still improve a game than hacks who never will....we simply don't have the depth to keep making talented kids "earn their spots"....culture won't improve until we clear the decks anyway....and that's not going to happen until next pre-season at the earliest and only if Hardwick at the very least is gone....basically we're back to where we started under him....needing to get 50 games in to our kids ASAP....at least this time we have some better kids, a better senior core, uncompromised drafts(sort of, they never truly are) and some trade currency....just need better people in charge, making the right decisions....
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 02:52:30 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 02:40:23 PM »

We will probably get a news release this week saying " Lids has a slight setback at training" and miss another 2,3,4 weeks.... Same with Yarran.....same with Grimes

I heard Elton comes in this week regardless if Rance gets weeks. Apparently they want to play our only genuine KPB playing reserves as a forward this week... Go figure.

l doubt Deledio will play against Port Adelaide this week

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2016, 04:12:18 PM »
Fork out a lot to be a member of this club

But seriously I really don't care.

Bring in Butler or George and dump Townsend and Morris.

Big deal

Want to make a statement then drop Ellis B, Houli to name 2.

Drop the favourites for once that real make a statement. Granted 3 seasons too late but at least it's a statement of sorts

Said a few seasons back after the Hafey tribute game we were a dishonest footy club. Last night proved that we are still so incredibly dishonest
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:25:28 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2016, 04:24:48 PM »
B Ellis
Houli
Morris
Batchelor

Should all be dropped.

Rance suspended and Jack is half a chance.

I can't see save himself Hardwick making that many changes...he will probably drop Rioli and C Ellis.. the youth...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2016, 04:57:14 PM »
Elton and small/medium forwards is what I'm hearing.

tony_montana

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 05:25:05 PM »

But not Lennon?

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 06:14:25 PM »

But not Lennon?

Not mentioned but that's not saying he wont be back in. 

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 06:23:10 PM »
Fork out a lot to be a member of this club

But seriously I really don't care.

Bring in Butler or George and dump Townsend and Morris.

Big deal

Want to make a statement then drop Ellis B, Houli to name 2.

Drop the favourites for once that Peale make a statement. Granted 3 seasons too late but at least it's a statement of sorts

Said a few seasons back after the Hafey tribute game we were a dishonest footy club. Last night proved that we are still so incredibly dishonest

Nicely put, Willy.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 06:33:18 PM »

had someone raise this last night. for the life of me, I cant see the point, but that doesnt mean its not the case.

Now, if they never really expected Lids to play, the real concern is the two blokes they had on standby, townsend and hunt.

Both are skilless hacks, yet these are ones they had lined up to replace our most skilled player.
go figure?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 06:36:11 PM »

had someone raise this last night. for the life of me, I cant see the point, but that doesnt mean its not the case.

Now, if they never really expected Lids to play, the real concern is the two blokes they had on standby, townsend and hunt.

Both are skilless hacks, yet these are ones they had lined up to replace our most skilled player.
go figure?
If you can figure anything out with this club Al, just pm me! :banghead
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 07:01:20 PM »
Lmfao at all the angst. You would think nobody could see it coming.That is not true of this site it has always had it fair share of realists who could see what was wrong so why the angst.

We had a chance to vote in two new board members and get a fresh perspective on things but the nuffies new better.Most of  The supporters deserve all they get  they swallow hook line and sinker all the codswallop the club dishes out. Talk about sheep.

The club also deserves all it cops it only ever changes anything when crisis happens.
The gutless wonders at the club now need to finally show some intestinal fortitude and firstly admit they have got it wrong and then do something about identifying what is wrong and actually fixing it.It wont happen because many will have to fall on their swords.

Before any player is cut from the list in anger  or  any new players come to the club the following just has to be rectified or we may as well just close the doors.

1/ Recruiting it has never been good.
2/ List Management what a joke it is.
3/ Development. so few actually become good consistent players and most run around every yr with the exact same weaknesses they came to the club with.
4/ Coaching staff most are failures and have no idea.
5/ Fitness staff it continues to be an absolute joke at the club.

The first three is and always has been the life blood of any football club.
 Forget about bagging players we all know there is plenty of duds.  people need to demand at all times the first three points are the priority because without doing the first three things extremely well it wont matter how rich your club or how good your coaches are or if you have the best facilities in the land with out the first three points you have nothing.

For too long too many of us have lambasted the club for failure in these things it is time all of us demanded excellence in these things and on field the rest will take care of itself.

On who should play and who should not.
Clearly the focus must be on youth but we must still try and play the youth with good structures and enough experience around them weekly,  100 point floggings will do no one any good least of all our kids.

We could easily make 8 or 9 changes this week and thats just the mature players thats how poor the seniors are.The juniors getting a game in menadue ellis and rioli could do with a change of scenery for their own good, they will have no confidence left at this rate, they are getting belted and they are not being looked after by their senior mates.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 07:03:48 PM »
Well said but bagging players is fair game

The Chaplin grigg hampsona should of retired rather than taking members hard earned

Rats
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus