Author Topic: Shai Bolton [merged]  (Read 174247 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Shai Bolton [merged]
« Reply #1170 on: March 25, 2024, 12:09:39 AM »
MIXED BAG FOR BOLTON

Shai Bolton was a big part of the highs and lows of a challenging afternoon for his Tigers.

The livewire did plenty of eye-catching things and was particularly prominent in the second-quarter comeback with 10 of his 22 disposals and a series of dashes that created yellow-and-black scoring chances.

Bolton ended the game with two goals, eight score involvements, seven inside 50s, five clearances and more than 600 metres gained - but also seven turnovers, including six to half-time.

Turnovers have been an unfortunate theme of Richmond’s start to the season, particularly their opener against Gold Coast, so Bolton and co. will look to tidy things up quickly.

Source: The Age.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1171 on: April 08, 2024, 11:11:33 PM »
Shai Bolton (Richmond)

“He was just absolutely brilliant.

“It’s a tough ground to play on and everything he touched turned to gold.

“It hasn’t quite come together for him this year, he’s been really wasteful with his ball use and he’s squandered a few opportunities in front of goal, but not yesterday.

“He was a freak.”

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/04/08/kane-cornes-six-of-the-best-in-round-4/

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1172 on: April 09, 2024, 02:36:04 PM »
I know he kicked some miraculous goals on the weekend and the media is really pumping him up - but if he could just eradicate the stupid impulsive brain farts .

I’m still fuming at that second quarter brain implosion where he butchered a certain goal at a critical time .

Shai always leaves so many goals on the table .
Unleash the tornado

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1173 on: April 09, 2024, 05:24:09 PM »
I know he kicked some miraculous goals on the weekend and the media is really pumping him up - but if he could just eradicate the stupid impulsive brain farts .

I’m still fuming at that second quarter brain implosion where he butchered a certain goal at a critical time .

Shai always leaves so many goals on the table .

Ironically that was from being too unselfish rather than being a show pony as is usually the case...... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.