Author Topic: Left vs Right Political correctness [Split from Bolton thread]  (Read 10225 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Left vs Right Political correctness [Split from Bolton thread]
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2022, 07:43:50 AM »
That’s messed up Damo, though not surprising after I saw this last week.

https://youtu.be/TdwXF2rN_iU

Turned to poo here.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2022, 02:12:36 PM »
That’s so messed up mate .. words cannot express how bad it is

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2022, 07:32:35 PM »
LMAO relying on crazy Bernie :lol. Not the first time Bernie has been caught making things up regarding what is taught in schools  ::).

Here's a copy below of the worksheet to take home that Bernie is freaking out about. Looks like a list of stock standard sex ed. puberty questions and Grade 5 is hardly too young to discuss puberty and the body changes the kids are about to begin experiencing in the next year or two. Better they learn the facts of life properly than goodness knows what from the playground. I know my Mum taught me most of this stuff before Grade 5 and I turned out fine.

There's something wrong with a parent who is unable to discuss this stuff maturely with their 10 year old kid in Grade 5. Then again there's always been something wrong with crazy Bernie  :snidegrin. The irony is wanting to prevent kids learning about the reality of life, because conservatives find it "dirty", "offensive" or because it contradicts with what it says in their book of fairytales, is actually just more political correctness  :shh.

Heaven forbid kids learn actual real facts about the human body. Of course I won't hear boo that certain religious schools 'teach' 7 year old little girls (as well as the boys in the same classroom) in Grade 2 that when they grow up and have babies it will be painful because it's a punishment by "God" on all womankind all thanks to the first ever woman eating a piece of fruit after listening to a talking snake :facepalm. Yeah that kind of traditional conservative values is perfectly normal :rollin.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 09:21:41 PM by mightytiges »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2022, 07:34:25 PM »
Ok groomer.... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2022, 08:49:44 PM »
:lol

From personal experience you grow up faster in the western suburbs :thumbsup. You can't hide away and be ignorant and scared of reality there :nope. Poor Bernie may be an upper house MP for that region but he didn't grow up there (went to school in Colac until Year 10) so he is totally clueless. He is a crazed ultra-religious ignorant old fool and hypocritically wants to "cancel" real life knowledge about the human body because he thinks it's dirty. Hello political correctness! :shh It's not the 1950s anymore Bernie :lol.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2022, 09:18:13 PM »
That Benie is still in parliament and wasn't sacked by Mr Guy after his last outburst is disgraceful

Bernie holds the number 1 position on State Libs Upper House ballot. So he is a local member.

There is so much Bernie has said and NOT done after promising to help constituents the world that people outside of the Westrrn Suburbs don't know about it would make your head spin.

He is a vile human being on so many levels. Please don't hold him up as some sort of moral crusader. He is anything but.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2022, 01:10:19 AM »
Here come the aggressive lefties  :lol

Knew it wouldn’t take long.

Out of curiosity do you have kids at school? If you do good for you by all means sit down and teach your 6 year old about your erections, or other weird poo the failing education system tells you to. For the rest of the participants on here we won’t be.

No wonder our eduction system is stuffed.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2022, 09:26:05 AM »

Aggressive Leftie?  Give me a break. If calling out a vile hypocrite who preaches one thing and does the opposite makes me aggressive and a leftie then I'll cop that.

If you chose to use Bernie as some sort of high moral ground campaigner to make a point then go for it. Be careful though you might want to  research some of his other gems before you align yourself with Bernie's views.

You do know he stood up in parliament and bagged the RFC for introducing an Indigenous guernsey for
Dreamtime.  :wallywink

As I said he says alot and does very little unless of course it benefits Bernie

Out of curiosity do you have kids at school? If you do good for you by all means sit down and teach your 6 year old about your erections, or other weird poo the failing education system tells you to. For the rest of the participants on here we won’t be.

No I don't have kids at school. BTW Bernie's rant mentioned a 10 y.o. not a 6 y.o. but i digress.

You are suggesting that this stuff is suddenly getting taught in schools now. I finished high school in 1984. When I went to school it was called "Sex Education". Did it suddenly drop off the circulum for 40 years?

FWIW my view is and has always been that as a parent you have the right to to teach your kids about life, puberty et al how you see fit.

You think calling someone a groomer is funny?

The original comment was pathetic and uncalled for

You laughing at it on par and says alot

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2022, 11:41:06 AM »
Confronting but the sooner you have these convos with kids the better before it's too awkward for them.

Not saying I agree with the content either.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2022, 01:33:09 PM »
You are suggesting that this stuff is suddenly getting taught in schools now. I finished high school in 1984. When I went to school it was called "Sex Education". Did it suddenly drop off the circulum for 40 years?

WP - no it didn’t drop off the curriculum
But it’s a silly comparison.. what is being taught now is totally different and at a younger age .. a much younger age ..
The world as we knew it is gone

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2022, 01:46:16 PM »
 I really hope the left keep doubling down on this insane crap ..because it will be the hill they finally die on and good stuffing riddance... ...:shh

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 02:04:54 PM by Diocletian »
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2022, 04:10:13 PM »

But it’s a silly comparison.. what is being taught now is totally different and at a younger age .. a much younger age ..

Is it really that silly? Granted it is being taught at a younger age. But what we were taught and shown as part of the curriculum was consider shocking for it's time. What I was shown at age 1112 (year 7) outraged parents at the time and I'd go as far as to suggest it would still shock parents today.

With respect Damo, it has been for a long time now

Disappeared years ago  :'(
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 12:33:19 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2022, 06:43:23 PM »

The onset of puberty is also occurring now at a much younger age.

On average, girls begin puberty around age 10-11 and boys start at age 11-12 (Kail & Cavanaugh, 2010; Mensah et al., 2013). However, the timing of puberty varies by 4 to 5 years among healthy children, with the normal ages ranging from 8-13 years for girls and 9-14 for boys (Mensah et al., 2013).

https://growingupinaustralia.gov.au/research-findings/annual-statistical-report-2015/pubertal-status-and-emotional-school-and-social-functioning

Every generation says the world as they knew it has gone as they get older because it has! Life and culture aren't stagnant. It continually evolves whether one likes it or not.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2022, 09:28:05 AM »

Aggressive Leftie?  Give me a break. If calling out a vile hypocrite who preaches one thing and does the opposite makes me aggressive and a leftie then I'll cop that.

If you chose to use Bernie as some sort of high moral ground campaigner to make a point then go for it. Be careful though you might want to  research some of his other gems before you align yourself with Bernie's views.

You do know he stood up in parliament and bagged the RFC for introducing an Indigenous guernsey for
Dreamtime.  :wallywink

As I said he says alot and does very little unless of course it benefits Bernie

No I don't have kids at school. BTW Bernie's rant mentioned a 10 y.o. not a 6 y.o. but i digress.

FWIW my view is and has always been that as a parent you have the right to to teach your kids about life, puberty et al how you see fit.

You think calling someone a groomer is funny?

The original comment was pathetic and uncalled for

You laughing at it on par and says alot

sorry I didn't realise it was communist China. I will continue to post what I like when I want. Perhaps you should stop being a hypocrite WP, and look around. As for old mate Bernie, I personally don't gaf, nor have seen what he said in parliament in this thread. If you do, then you can mention it in the Australian politics or aboriginal dreamtime thread.

Not that I am religious at all, unless you call going to a church 5 times in 10 years, but I do laugh at the constant religion bashing of ONE type. Typical lefyty mentality that rarely mentions any of the other ones, like the great book of Quran. Should we digest their "fanciful" views on current topis in this thread? I bet if those comments were on the Bachar Houli thread it would be deleted :shh

The question I asked was do you have kids at school? 

Its an opinion based topic and my opinion is stick to your own kids, if you have them, and not flout around depraved ideas as if its the panacea for everyone. Every family is different. My kids are at school to learn and to be better people, and last time I checked not to learn how they can choose to be a man, female or whatever, or be taught how to go home and ask your dad to teach you about erections. FFS my daughters teacher said to her recently go ask your dad to tell you what a dick is. No penis word used cause that would be rude, just dick. Next week she will ask her to go home and ask mum to explain what a idiot is.  Nothing wrong with my education, and now you get handed a degree if you wave a rainbow flag.

Graduate, degrees etc
Go back far further fellas!!
My at the time 6yo daughter came home from school telling me what the “yes vote” stood for on same sex marriage and that the teacher was wearing the badge and that it was the way I should vote.

Not a month later, same daughter comes home and tells me it’s ok if she loves boys or girls when she’s older, and that it’s ok if she thinks she’s a little boy …

WTF!!!!

I’m having to explain to a 6yo that she’s a perfectly healthy little girl ..

The system is stuffed

as I was saying...……..

Claims VCE external examiners show an ‘utterly pervasive bias’ towards socially progressive topics

Year 12 students are rewarded with higher marks for following a politically correct agenda and using gender-neutral language, according to claims.

VCE students are given high marks for following a left-wing politically correct agenda, conservative commentators claim.

Exam markers are biased towards socially progressive topics such as gender-neutral language, feminism and postmodernism, long-time English tutor and author Dr Mark Lopez said.
He said the 2021 VCE external examiners’ analysis, widely disseminated to teachers to guide their classroom and exam preparation, shows an “utterly pervasive bias”.
In the English Language exam, a student was given high marks for praising a Victorian Government inclusive language guide that pans terms such as husband and wife.
English tutor and author Dr Mark Lopez says VCE exam markers are biased.

The student also lauded the government’s use of the “gender neutral compound chest-feeding lactating parent” which was enshrined in a workplace agreement.

In other answers in the subject, students they were praised for being positive about changes made to the national anthem and for acknowledging that federation created a society that “primarily benefited white males”.

Dr Lopez, the author of the book School Sucks: A Report on the State of Education in the Politically Correct Era, said the “prevalence of this politically correct, left-wing bias in assessment also raises the question of how many deserving students fall short of receiving the grades they need to enter the university course of their choice”.
“This ideological bias is unjust and unfair. It can and does hurt young people. It is important to remember that young people with conservative or liberal views have feelings too,” he said.
One student was given high marks for praising a Victorian Government inclusive language guide.

Feedback on the English exam, which was done by 40,000 students, shows a high-scoring student concluded that gender roles “create a greater disadvantage for women”. Another
student was praised for highlighting the “brutality” of the “misguided Western mindset”.

The examiner’s report from the Australian History exam shows one high-scoring response praised Aboriginal land-management practices while another student agreed that Federation “created a society that primarily benefited white males”.

In Sociology, one student was praised for calling the change of the national anthem from young and free to one and free a “significant tweak [acknowledging] the country’s ancient past”.

Other high-scoring responses talked about the success of marriage equality and praised a Facebook group for females or those who “essentially identify as ‘a woman’”.

Dr Bella d’Abrera, director of the Foundations of Western Civilisation Program at the Institute of Public Affairs, said parents “should be very concerned that their children are being turned into activists for left-wing political causes by the Victorian Education Department”.

“This is a travesty for both the students and their educational outcomes. Students should be marked for their competence in the English language, rather than their ability to parrot woke ideologue,” Dr d’brera said.

A Department of Education spokeswoman said: “VCE exams – particularly in studies like English Language – assess students’ ability to respond with critical and compelling arguments to texts on real world issues, some of which cover social progress”.“Students are never required to support any particular viewpoint – they are analysing linguistic and persuasive techniques used in a range of texts,” she said.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/education-victoria/claims-vce-external-examiners-show-an-utterly-pervasive-bias-towards-socially-progressive-topics/news-story/e079388ba9ec4e6a1e2655c7900709e4

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2022, 12:32:36 PM »

sorry I didn't realise it was communist China. I will continue to post what I like when I want. Perhaps you should stop being a hypocrite WP, and look around. As for old mate Bernie, I personally don't gaf, nor have seen what he said in parliament in this thread. If you do, then you can mention it in the Australian politics or aboriginal dreamtime thread.

Not that I am religious at all, unless you call going to a church 5 times in 10 years, but I do laugh at the constant religion bashing of ONE type. Typical lefyty mentality that rarely mentions any of the other ones, like the great book of Quran. Should we digest their "fanciful" views on current topis in this thread? I bet if those comments were on the Bachar Houli thread it would be deleted :shh

Its an opinion based topic and my opinion is stick to your own kids, if you have them, and not flout around depraved ideas as if its the panacea for everyone. Every family is different. My kids are at school to learn and to be better people, and last time I checked not to learn how they can choose to be a man, female or whatever, or be taught how to go home and ask your dad to teach you about erections. FFS my daughters teacher said to her recently go ask your dad to tell you what a dick is. No penis word used cause that would be rude, just dick. Next week she will ask her to go home and ask mum to explain what a idiot is.  Nothing wrong with my education, and now you get handed a degree if you wave a rainbow flag.

I have read the above 3 times and for parts of it I have absolutely no idea what you going on about

My first reaction is did you read ALL of my reply? Not just the first bit but ALL of it?

If you did you would not have asked this

If you had read my post you would know I said:

No I don't have kids at school.

So just in case you missed it I'll repeat it for you

No; I don't have kids at school. Clear?

You can post what you like whenever you want as long as it is within the rules. Who said you couldn't? I certainly didn't in my post.

"Communist China"? No idea where that came from or why you've included it.  :help

I also have no idea why you've bought in religion. I didn't but for reasons only you can explain you did. What's religion got to do with it?

You call me hypocrite for what exactly? Calling out a pollie in this case Bernie for what he is.

You suggest I post Bernie's other feats on the politics thread or dreamtime but you are the one that linked to Bernie's you tube page to this thread to make your point. All I did was suggest if you are going to hang your hat on anything Bernie's says you'd might want to reconsider and research his history.

If you'd like to know some of his handy work with regarding "helping" his constituents drop me a PM.

Finally re this:

Its an opinion based topic and my opinion is stick to your own kids, if you have them, and not flout around depraved ideas as if its the panacea for everyone. Every family is different. My kids are at school to learn and to be better people, and last time I checked not to learn how they can choose to be a man, female or whatever, or be taught how to go home and ask your dad to teach you about erections.

Firstly, you are entitled to your opinion as we all are. Secondly, I did not at any time "flout around depraved ideas". Show me where I did. And that means clearly showing it not twisting a sentence to suit your purpose. 

You are correct "every family is different" and your reasoning for your kids being at school is the absolute right one. I wish more people had that view TBH.

Which leads me to my final comment which is actually what I said in my original post which you either didn't bother to read or have ignored to suit your need to give me a whack

I said:

Clear enough for you