Author Topic: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo 2024  (Read 37866 times)

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo 2024
« Reply #525 on: Today at 02:37:38 PM »
is it safe to assume Jack Graham is gone, we offered him an improved contract a while ago and has not signed. I'm assuming at best Jack is waiting to see who the coach is and baring not a shocking, he will ask for a trade?

IMO he's clearly gone and I'm politely pleased about it

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #526 on: Today at 05:25:09 PM »
is it safe to assume Jack Graham is gone, we offered him an improved contract a while ago and has not signed. I'm assuming at best Jack is waiting to see who the coach is and baring not a shocking, he will ask for a trade?

There will be no trade

Unrestricted FA, just compo
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #527 on: Today at 06:05:20 PM »
I reckon we should give McBean another go.

I heard he repeatedly knocked back offers from afl clubs because he kinda hated the experience of being an afl listed player?

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #528 on: Today at 07:35:39 PM »
Ivan Soldo could be on his way out of Alberton just one year after his arrival.

Herald Sun journalist Jon Ralph reports Soldo is ‘keen’ to make his way to St Kilda in October, despite being contracted at Port through next season.

If a move to Moorabbin eventuates for the 28-year-old tapster, he would be aiding star tall Rowan Marshall under Ross Lyon.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/department-of-trade/afl-trade-news-rumours-whispers-2024-geelong-cats-list-calls-mitch-duncan-gary-rohan-rhys-stanley-south-australian-clubs-targets-tom-campbell-could-join-melbourne/news-story/a6a01d8a78b781684556afd690d2723b

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #529 on: Today at 07:53:02 PM »

Herald Sun journalist Jon Ralph reports Soldo is ‘keen’ to make his way to St Kilda in October, despite being contracted at Port through next season.

If a move to Moorabbin eventuates for the 28-year-old tapster, he would be aiding star tall Rowan Marshall under Ross Lyon.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/department-of-trade/afl-trade-news-rumours-whispers-2024-geelong-cats-list-calls-mitch-duncan-gary-rohan-rhys-stanley-south-australian-clubs-targets-tom-campbell-could-join-melbourne/news-story/a6a01d8a78b781684556afd690d2723b

What do you think now Richmond?  :lol :lol :lol

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #530 on: Today at 07:53:43 PM »
Dimma tonight on AFL360 said the Suns don't need first round picks. They want to bring in established players. So clearly a mix of their picks 6, 12 and 20 are on the table when it comes to trading for Dan Rioli.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #531 on: Today at 08:24:36 PM »

What do you think now Richmond?  :lol :lol :lol

She was pure class