Author Topic: “I still see us in the window” - Nathan Broad (3aw)  (Read 270 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
“I still see us in the window” - Nathan Broad (3aw)
« on: April 03, 2024, 11:02:43 PM »
Triple premiership Tiger Nathan Broad is confident the club can return to finals action in 2024.

Full interview: https://www.3aw.com.au/why-nathan-broad-thinks-richmond-is-in-the-finals-window/

Richmond triple premiership player Nathan Broad thinks Richmond is in the finals window with the club’s current list.

The Tigers had a big upset win at the Swans on Sunday and sit 1-3 to start the season under new head coach Adem Yze.

“I still see us in the window,” Broad told Sam McClure and Leigh Matthews on 3AW’s Wide World of Sports.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: “I still see us in the window” - Nathan Broad (3aw)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 11:47:45 PM »
“I still see us in the window,” Broad told Sam McClure and Leigh Matthews on 3AW’s Wide World of Sports.

Hope he's seeing a shrink for that.....

:shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 09:37:25 AM »
Well I don't expect him to say we're stuffed, tanking, trying some kids, looking to move old blokes on etc.

It's not impossible to make finals but we will be also rans at best.

Not sold myself. I see a bottom 6 finish looming, especially after the Lynch + Balta injuries, may as well be bottom 4.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 01:11:05 PM »
Window for No2 draft pick

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 05:13:00 PM »
Agree Andy , imagine if he came out and said I think we will be lucky to win a game this year , mmm that would be interesting