Author Topic: Tezza on Fox  (Read 6660 times)

Moi

Re: Tezza on Fox
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 08:27:48 PM »
Terry’s team of the week:

B – J Hunt, B Thornton, N Bassett
HB – J Sinclair, D Petrie, L Gilbee
C – A Walker, J Bartel, L Ablett
HF – T Edwards,  Hall, R O’Keefe
F – P Chapman, B Fevola, S Lucas
R – Sandilands, D Harris, D Kerr
Interchange – Cousins, Bell, Scotland, J Bowden

Caller asks about Brownlow black tie issue – should players be able to wear what they like?  Neale – shouldn't get in without a black tie – Caro, absolutely black tie – Terry says they should have a choice.

Caller asks with key injuries to key players – how does it play on minds of players, ie the Saints.  Terry says it drags through the confidence of players who are injured but not the rest of the team.  We’ve had 23 separate broken bones since he’s been at the Tiges.

Caller wants to know if it’s a viable option for Fevola to go to WC and Gardiner to Carlton – Caro, absolutely not.  Doesn’t think Carlton would let him go in a fit.

Caro looked very businesslike tonight – very nice.  Has a new hairstylist and is looking sharp.  Well done Caro on lifting your game from last week lol.  No steamy R-rated looks though happened tonight.  I think the Terry/Caro relationship might be on the skids lol.

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 09:02:56 PM »
Did she remember to wear a bra tonight? :P
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 10:00:10 PM »
Thanks again Moi. Much appreciated  :cheers  :clapping  :thumbsup

Pettifer’s fine for abusing umpires – Caro wonders what Pets was on about.  Terry says he speaks about discipline every week – don’t want them missing games sitting in the stands. 

Any mention of a thread that mozzed the side lol :rollin

Our disappointing crowd – 36,000

It felt like there were more doggie fans than Tiges. When the teams came out to do their warm-up there was hardly our sound for our blokes but a loud roar for the Dogs  :-\. We've still got 3 home games left too.

Caller talks about how young is too young to play footy.  When do we think we’ll be a final 8 contender?  Terry – how long is a piece of string – hard to predict.  If you have a look at development of sides like Geelong and Dogs, Saint, most have taken a 4 or 5 year period.  He thinks we’re in our third year.

No way are we 1-2 years away from seriously challenging for a flag. Maybe that close to making the Eight and to the Saints and Cats given they have underachieved.

Talk about an email going around about stuff on Thompson – DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS, BECAUSE THEY AIN’T SAYING lol

Ummm.... yes but I don't want to get OER sued as it is just heresay. It was mentioned on BF but the thread has been removed. I heard it from a mate who was sent the email. Keep it in PMs and emails  :shh.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 10:02:27 PM »
Did she remember to wear a bra tonight? :P
She looked very smart, so i guess she did  :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »
Caller says there’s a meeting going on re Thompson at Geelong’s future.  Caro says Costa is ona holiday in Noosa.  Talk about an email going around about stuff on Thompson – DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS, BECAUSE THEY AIN’T SAYING lol
Was inundated with responses to this - well two people lol - funny as - seems there's one too many pussies at the cattery  ;) meeeow lol.   In future, if you have any scandals, send them to the social secretary for scandals (me lol  :wallywink).  if you haven't got any, maybe we can make some up  :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 04:43:57 PM »
Was inundated with responses to this - well two people lol - funny as - seems there's one too many pussies at the cattery  ;) meeeow lol.   In future, if you have any scandals, send them to the social secretary for scandals (me lol  :wallywink).  if you haven't got any, maybe we can make some up  :rollin

We'll pass them on to your PA Moi  ;D.

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2006, 04:52:31 PM »
Im appalled at the rumour mongering on this site pmsl ;D

Moi

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 05:20:48 PM »

We'll pass them on to your PA Moi  ;D.
My PA has enough in the oven... sorry, on her plate  :rollin

letsgetiton!

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 05:27:48 PM »
there are some rumors going around sleepy hollow that have been common knowledge around here for months, since about rnd 3, and down here in geelong, they are not believed to be rumors but fact. geelong is a small place, somehow everyone knows everyone, and im not saying the rumors are fact or not, just saying that here in geelong, ppl close to the "people" involved believe its fact.

time will tell

Moi

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2006, 08:06:40 PM »
An abridged version tonight - too tired and couldn't give a .... lol

Caro wasn’t impressed with our game on the weekend -  loved the game but thought Brisbane team was a great big train wreck.  Wasn’t tempted to switch over to Crocodile Dundee and stuck it out but was obviously unimpressed lol.

Re scrutiny on coaches – having been in the media himself and had pot shots at coaches, has no issues about game plan, moved players, list management, coaching etc – though thinks the media picking on a coach’s weight is going a bit too far (Mark anorexia reverso Williams lol) and Bomber (anorexia) Thompson.  Caro says they’re TV stars and should understand that.  Terry says weight gain or loss doesn’t impact on a coach’s performance.  Terry thinks Caro’s a nut – getting seriously upset – relationship definitely over lol

Mal Michael – body language – commitment in question.  Just talk about his commitment – don’t mention anything about coming to the Tiges.  Talk on Jonathan Hay – not much of interest here.

Caller asks whether Tarrant and Rocca should be traded.  Terry says, until you know what the trade is how do you know.  Gossip is Tarrant’s name will be floated.

Moi

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2006, 08:11:14 PM »
Browny will he play?  He will play if he trains as well as he did today for the rest of the week. Was very good today and got through the sessions with no problems.

Crunch game – we will always set one a year – if you don’t hear about it, might mean it wasn’t successful.  Won’t be made public.  Might have happened or may not have.

Moi

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2006, 08:20:05 PM »
Brendan Fevola – were we keen to take him last year?  We should look at most players who are available – like we have with Aker and Fevola.  He was capable of kicking 50 in the first half of the year.  Any player who can kick 50 in half the games has enormous ability.  Financial reasons meant we were restrained to do the deal.  When Camporeale left, it eased Carlton’s payments and made it easier for Fevola to stay.

Caller has a suggestion for bottom 8 – if the bottom 8 have a play off for the bottom pick and prize money.  Terry says trying to have equalisation of the competition and the bottom sides generally struggle and need the assistance.

Moi

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »
Terry’s Team of the Week:

B – Clement, Fletcher, Fisher
HB – Gilbee, P Bowden, M Carr
C – Black, Mitchell, Dal Santo
HF – Goodes, Richo, O’Keefe
F – Riewoldt, Fevola, Franklin
R – Lade, Bell, D. Kerr
Interchange – Simmo, Cousins, Crawford, C. Cornes

Buddy Frankin – still too early to tell if he’s going to be a champion player and hopes our selections before him will turn out just as good as he's performing now.  And so say all of us  :pray

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2006, 09:52:58 PM »
Thanks again Moi for doing a report :cheers  :clapping. LOL @ the Terry-Caro tiff.

I'm not saying Franklin won't be good in the future but he's hardly done anything as impressive as the media and Hawk fans are making out IMHO. He's two 6 goal bags were against Ray Hall and Cory McGrath both who aren't first class defenders nor put any pressure on him or made him accountable. What were Terry and Pagan thinking?!  :help Franklin's a cameo HFF whereas Blingers will become a consistent ballwinning and goalkicking midfielder.

Please god no to Tarrant or Hay. Tarrant is the most overrated forward in history averaging just one goal over his career and Hay must go down as one of the worst trades ever. $1 million over 3 years for a VFL struggler. North get the CBF then do stupid trades like this  ::).

Crunch game – we will always set one a year – if you don’t hear about it, might mean it wasn’t successful.  Won’t be made public.  Might have happened or may not have.

Terry playing funny buggers :shh

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2006, 10:27:40 AM »
Buddy Frankin – still too early to tell if he’s going to be a champion player and hopes our selections before him will turn out just as good as he's performing now.  And so say all of us  :pray

:clapping :clapping ditto

I don't think Tezza is to worried about NOT getting Buddy. I cannot see Buddy being the type of player who takes on contests (read takes contested marks) - his focus currently is being a crumber which isn't what he was recruited for IMHO
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)