Author Topic: Victorian Election  (Read 10481 times)

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
Re: Victorian Election
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2010, 10:56:08 AM »
I don't think this really fits into what u call a 'far' left position, which i dont think they Greens are anyway.
You may want to re-check what the Greens really stand for
They seem to avoid critisism, but they are a very dangerous party and if they ever get too much power the country is in a LOT of trouble

ok, i shall do some research  :)

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2010, 11:00:10 AM »
hmm a bit of reading to do

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2010, 11:02:01 AM »
I don't think this really fits into what u call a 'far' left position, which i dont think they Greens are anyway.
You may want to re-check what the Greens really stand for
They seem to avoid critisism, but they are a very dangerous party and if they ever get too much power the country is in a LOT of trouble

Only because we've been brainwashed over the last 30 years to think that Chicago school non-interventionist economic management is the only way. Even after it all went to schit.

Having said that, I wont vote for them because they are making a name for themselves by being a nuisance and I don't think will ever know the meaning of the word compromise.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2010, 11:34:54 AM »
i had a quick squiz thru their website, Infamy, and yr certainly right about them being to the left on traditional left wing stuff like health, education and so on.

I havent found anything dangerous tho

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2010, 01:18:31 PM »
i had a quick squiz thru their website, Infamy, and yr certainly right about them being to the left on traditional left wing stuff like health, education and so on.

I havent found anything dangerous tho
The dangerous stuff is not publically available on their website anymore, they'd never get anywhere if it was, but it's still in their core values.
I'll try and find some more details later when I have a bit of time