Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 469860 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #1125 on: October 03, 2011, 02:21:57 PM »
Jack Riewoldt twitter:

"Just had my last op, tv is being replaced in my room.... Thankgod the IPad has NFL gamepass on it!!!"

tony_montana

« Reply #1126 on: October 03, 2011, 02:30:23 PM »
Going in for a 5th operation soon... wtf????? :banghead

Whats wrong this time?

not sure, just heard it was another op.

totally agree WAT, you cannot spin 5 ops into a no big deal. Its a very big deal and one of most valuable commodities will now have an interrupted pre season. Our preseason starts in about 3 weeks. How much will he miss? If its 2 weeks no porblem, if its a month or more, then heads need to roll

gerkin greg

« Reply #1127 on: October 03, 2011, 02:32:34 PM »
lmao it's not like he's just had open heart surgery, a kidney transplant, 2 knee recos and a prosthetic testicle put in

pork chops

tony_montana

« Reply #1128 on: October 03, 2011, 02:37:40 PM »
lmao it's not like he's just had open heart surgery, a kidney transplant, 2 knee recos and a prosthetic testicle put in

pork chops

If he fronts up for a full preseason in 3-4 weeks then no biggie - If he misses a chunk a preseason which then affects his 2012 performance then its a load of poo and a stuffing crap call from the club gerks. If theres one thing that poos me more than the club making stupid arse calls, its supporters sweeping it under the carpet. Next season is a big season for this club and everything that is under our control we should be right on top of - this is one of them and we've managed it poorly.

gerkin greg

« Reply #1129 on: October 03, 2011, 02:43:33 PM »
so we've managed it poorly already but if he fronts up for a full pre-season we haven't?

go early son  :thumbsup

tony_montana

« Reply #1130 on: October 03, 2011, 03:00:03 PM »
so we've managed it poorly already but if he fronts up for a full pre-season we haven't?

go early son  :thumbsup

:lol  pretty much

gerkin greg

« Reply #1131 on: October 03, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »
 :lol

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1132 on: October 03, 2011, 03:24:16 PM »
classic OER posts in this thread  :lol

dwaino

« Reply #1133 on: October 03, 2011, 06:06:40 PM »
The way I see it is he has had 4 weeks advantage to start his ops and recovery than many of the 44 players who played Saturday that will too undergo clean outs and what not. /2cents

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1134 on: November 01, 2011, 03:57:48 PM »
Jack turned 23 yesterday  :birthday. Just shows he's still got his prime years ahead of him.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1135 on: November 04, 2011, 12:37:43 PM »
The Jack and Ty Show
richmondfc.com.au
By Tony Greenberg
Fri 04 Nov, 2011

Star Richmond spearhead, Jack Riewoldt, has his sights sets on boosting the potency in his forward line partnership with tall teammate Ty Vickery in 2012.

Read full article here: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/125786/default.aspx

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1136 on: November 04, 2011, 02:05:43 PM »
He won't be running until late November which means pre season interruptus
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1137 on: November 06, 2011, 06:39:20 PM »
Wonder where Griffiths fits into the forwardline? Will there be three talls? I'm struggling to remember if we played Miller with the other two last season  :huh

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1138 on: November 06, 2011, 07:14:07 PM »
Our structure actually looked better when we had the three talls, i reckon. Vicks spends a fair bit of time in the ruck. It would be great if Griff could replace Miller.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1139 on: January 04, 2012, 03:07:27 AM »
Riewoldt ready to roar for Tigers
Alex Fair
The Age
January 4, 2012

RICHMOND'S Tasmanian spearhead Jack Riewoldt is confident he will have a strong pre-season despite visiting the surgeon for hip, shoulder and finger tune-ups.

Though he has not yet started full training, the 23-year-old said he was happy with his progress.

''It's been a setback to my pre-season, but I'm running at the moment and I'll start weights pretty soon and I'm looking forward to tackling the pre-season,'' Riewoldt said.

''I'm a little bit leaner than I was this time last year. So hopefully I can get out there and continue to have that running game so I can play a variety of positions in the forward line.''

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/riewoldt-ready-to-roar-for-tigers-20120103-1pjld.html#ixzz1iPbEuBTd