Author Topic: Tigers vs Swans  (Read 6929 times)

Ramps

Re: Tigers vs Swans
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »
To be honest, I dont know what our supporters really expected. I dont wanna be a smart arse but what do people expect when Bowden, Pettifer, Hyde, Tuck and about 6 others are still getting games. Mind you, besides Deledio and Cotchin there hasnt been alot to see or hear about today.

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »
Lids gets his second. At least he's tried somewhat even if the second half is junk time.

Sarge makes it 2 in a row. 56 - 126. Winning the second half lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2008, 03:46:51 PM »
To be honest, I dont know what our supporters really expected. I dont wanna be a smart behind but what do people expect when Bowden, Pettifer, Hyde, Tuck and about 6 others are still getting games. Mind you, besides Deledio and Cotchin there hasnt been alot to see or hear about today.
Like a supporter at training who thought based on the past 5 weeks we'd make the finals easily with the draw "opening up" and said come back to him at the end of the year :whistle.

IMO we'll still finish 12th with about 8 wins if we stay injury-free. A few injuries like Sugar's and the bottom may even fall out against the other bottom sides.

Siren puts us out of our misery. An 82 point annihlation.

Rich   0.2   1.6      4.7      8.9-57
Syd   6.4   13.7  16.11   21.13-139
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2008, 03:52:20 PM »
To be honest, I dont know what our supporters really expected. I dont wanna be a smart behind but what do people expect when Bowden, Pettifer, Hyde, Tuck and about 6 others are still getting games. Mind you, besides Deledio and Cotchin there hasnt been alot to see or hear about today.

Pettifer and Bowden may have been showing form at VFL level, but these guys don't offer us anything in the seniors. Get Morton back in for Pettifer, Polo in, give Connors and Collins a crack and as mentioned in another thread, time to drop McMahon. He's not doing what he was brought in the team to do. ie. hit targets.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ramps

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2008, 03:53:21 PM »
Next week we play Adelaide. It could get pretty grim from here on in.

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2008, 04:04:18 PM »
During the week i believe mention was made in the media of Richmond using their pace against the Swans. Well on todays effort i think i could outrun most of our list and i am 46. Richmond looked like they were running on ice today, their direct opponents seemed to have balance and heaps of time, probably an indictment of our marking and lack of running into space. No forwards running into space makes it difficult for the midfield when they did manage to gain possession. We consistently get spanked against the Swans so to a large degree you have to question the coaching tactics used against them if in fact there are any, didn't seem to be any evidence of a game plan.

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2008, 04:09:32 PM »

Pettifer and Bowden may have been showing form at VFL level, but these guys don't offer us anything in the seniors. Get Morton back in for Pettifer, Polo in, give Connors and Collins a crack and as mentioned in another thread, time to drop McMahon. He's not doing what he was brought in the team to do. ie. hit targets.

Yes, time for change.

Petts, Bowden and Mcmahon all back to the twos.

Play the kids.

:gotigers

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »

Yes, time for change.

Petts, Bowden and Mcmahon all back to the twos.

Play the kids.

it doesnt matter how poor mcmahon plays he will never get dropped this year.
that will almost certainly tell the football world that TW and miller are out of touch and of course they dont want that.

he is just a number of players who are c grade footballers. patto leads that category.

drop him before u drop anyone else IMO
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2008, 04:15:24 PM »
Terry Wallace cant coach
who teaches that poo they displayed out there
who sets them unrealistic matchups

Goodes vs Hyde get stuffin real this is professional football

Dont blame Bowden he did ok from what l was told
its the coach who instructs this poo, it dont take 4 years to tell players to go long & use the forwards
this club is afraid to use forwards so they go backwards to a contest  :rollin :rollin :rollin turnover bang
this is lead by the coaches no 2 ways about it & l'm totally shocked at what l seen of it today

Wallace & McMahon are both jokes

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2008, 04:20:07 PM »
Terry Wallace cant coach
who teaches that pooh they displayed out there
who sets them unrealistic matchups

Goodes vs Hyde get effin real this is professional football

Dont blame Bowden he did ok from what l was told
its the coach who instructs this pooh, it dont take 4 years to tell players to go long & use the forwards
this club is afraid to use forwards so they go backwards to a contest  :rollin :rollin :rollin turnover bang
this is lead by the coaches no 2 ways about it & l'm totally shocked at what l seen of it today

u just reminded me TM. hyde on goodes..haha you have got to be kidding yourself.
he was smashed against g.ablett amongst others what makes u think he would do any better against goodes.
we started the game playing defensive football it was so clear the whole cheer squad saw it and it was a bad day for TW.

another performance like this next week and his flood gates will be open come season's end
Wallace & McMahon are both jokes
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2008, 04:28:04 PM »

A bad day.

We will learn from this and move on.

Tigermonk

« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2008, 04:36:28 PM »
wtf we will learn from this  :lol are you joking me

Hyde vs Goodes

:help  :help  :help  :help  :help  :help  :help  :help

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2008, 05:10:12 PM »
wtf we will learn from this  :lol are you joking me

Hyde vs Goodes

:help  :help  :help  :help  :help  :help  :help  :help

Yeah called it before the bounce when I saw him on Goodes and proceeded to watch Goodes tear him apart.

Reminded me once again why I hate Chris Hyde.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2008, 06:33:46 PM »
you cant blame Hyde though

being put on a guy like Goodes by your coach is unrealistic but Wallace is doing it too often
Next he will parade us clapping Hawthorn off the ground like frawley had us do at Nathan Burkes retirement after the Saints destroyed us at Teltra dome
l wanted to bury myself in the Dockland sands after being humilated by Saints supporters
whats next

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2008, 08:20:33 PM »
you cant blame Hyde though

being put on a guy like Goodes by your coach is unrealistic but Wallace is doing it too often
Next he will parade us clapping Hawthorn off the ground like frawley had us do at Nathan Burkes retirement after the Saints destroyed us at Teltra dome
l wanted to bury myself in the Dockland sands after being humilated by Saints supporters
whats next

Yeah I guess thats true but still when you're sent to do a job I expect you to be on his tail even if he beats you.  Goodes was loose time after time.

Back to the VFL.
EAT EM ALIVE!