Author Topic: Odds of jack returing this week?  (Read 16271 times)

jackstar

Re: Odds of jack returing this week?
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 02:53:17 PM »
Well well Jackie's back ....

A crappy loss (and I was actually there so I know how bad it was) and you're back...

Didn't hear boo before yesterday and out you come with your the big (repetative) stick  ::)

Have to say you are nothing if not predictable Jack - a bit like a cane toad in a sugar cane field  ;)

Lol, my re apprearance will be short lived :lol
That a promise???

certainly is, not going to put up with imbeciles.

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
certainly is, not going to put up with imbeciles.

Yet you put up with yourself ?????  Quite a contradiction there.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »
 we have 30,000 members with a extremely small minority posting on OER, probably 100 active members, not going to lose much sleep if lightweights like yourself who post on internet sites dont vote for me. my maths tell me there is 29,900 members out there.
Watch out  . 3 positions are up at years end.
This lightweight won't vote for you, that is true.

But one of your problems is that I know a lot of RFC members who don't post on this website, and they also know a lot of people, who know a lot of people, who know a lot of people etc.I could probably "reach" more people than you would expect, and I would give them a very good summary of your particular brand of "support", and the aspects to your character that I see as being unsuited to serving on the board of the Richmond Football Club ( naturally keeping in mind, at all times, the defamation laws in this country).

You are most certainly entitled to stand for the board.That is your right.If you do stand, then I would  also do my "lightweight" bit, however small that may or may not be, to help reduce the chances of you  getting elected. However, these are wasted words because even if you are genuine in your intentions to stand at the moment, you'll change your mind when the time comes.

jackstar

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »
 we have 30,000 members with a extremely small minority posting on OER, probably 100 active members, not going to lose much sleep if lightweights like yourself who post on internet sites dont vote for me. my maths tell me there is 29,900 members out there.
Watch out  . 3 positions are up at years end.
This lightweight won't vote for you, that is true.

But one of your problems is that I know a lot of RFC members who don't post on this website, and they also know a lot of people, who know a lot of people, who know a lot of people etc.I could probably "reach" more people than you would expect, and I would give them a very good summary of your particular brand of "support", and the aspects to your character that I see as being unsuited to serving on the board of the Richmond Football Club ( naturally keeping in mind, at all times, the defamation laws in this country).

You are most certainly entitled to stand for the board.That is your right.If you do stand, then I would  also do my "lightweight" bit, however small that may or may not be, to help reduce the chances of you  getting elected. However, these are wasted words because even if you are genuine in your intentions to stand at the moment, you'll change your mind when the time comes.

And thats the reason the RFC has been unsuccessful for a long time and will continue to be unsuccessful..
Can tell you a perosn who will remained unnamned who isnt on the board anymore was amazed of what occuured at board meetins, even to the fact the one of the board members wifes didnt like the flower arrangements at the Presidents lunch. FACT.
Even spoke about at times about team selection. ::)
Mate , I could spill my guts, but I will wait till later in year.

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2008, 04:59:29 PM »
I think that there is a lot of truth in regards to where Jack rates out football club.
That just mean you're both nuts!
And you also get a lot of joy out of Richmond losing!

Why would i enjoy seeing Richmond lose????

I am as passionate about Richmond as anyone on this site and you know it.

I am sick of seeing us being such a basket case and it currently doesnt look like changing.

Moi

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2008, 05:09:37 PM »
Can tell you a perosn who will remained unnamned who isnt on the board anymore was amazed of what occuured at board meetins, even to the fact the one of the board members wifes didnt like the flower arrangements at the Presidents lunch. FACT.
You're just embarrassing yourself now, Jack.
Hardly think anyone would care the less about this lol
Give it a miss! :wallywink

jackstar

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2008, 05:11:06 PM »
You're just embarrassing yourself now, Jack.
Hardly think anyone would care the less about this lol
Give it a miss! :wallywink

You give it a miss, am entitled to my opinion

Moi

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »
Anyway, I love the tiges, I dont barrack for Essendon any more, just becaused i got sacked from there as well, isnt a big deal.
Hope you vote for me at election time, ;)
I have a big *&*&*(
That's nice dear  :rollin

jackstar

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2008, 05:18:18 PM »
And furthmore, wait till i ruffle a few feathers, lol.
You wont have a club to barrack for in 5 years if this crap keeps up!.
If you want me to mention name about the board meetings I will.
But its pointless spilling my guts to faceless people on internet sites, I will tell the people concerned myself.
Anyway, your pretty pelling with some board members I should I say soon to be Ex board members.
You know what poos me about you, if you believe the club is heading in the right diurection and your rapt with everything, lol I find you funny and amusing actually.

Moi

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2008, 05:20:39 PM »
If you want me to mention name about the board meetings I will.
Go for it Jack, the stage is yours  ;D

jackstar

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »
Anyway, I love the tiges, I dont barrack for Essendon any more, just becaused i got sacked from there as well, isnt a big deal.
I have a big *&*&*(
That's nice dear  :rollin

Moi , the word sacked isnt in my original post, the word was ""worked ""as you will see in my original posts.
Maniplulating peoples original posts needs to be reported to WP and MT.
Just goes to show how low you are.

jackstar

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »
Jordy is crap.
anyone who says he was fantastic against essendon has little idea.
He didnt play on anyone.
Played in a zone the entire game as was used as the release player on the rebound, thus gained many possesions, BIG DEAL.
Seen the best of him yesterday. Whoever signed him up on $300,000 a year shouldnt be at the RFC FULL STOP.
How is anyone supposed to believe what you say when you thought Essendon were the next best thing since sliced bread lol

Anyway, I love the tiges, I dont barrack for Essendon, just becaused i worked there isnt a big deal.
I have a big broom!, It will sweep clean

Where is the word sacked Moi, ?? Manipulating original posts are we ?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »
I think that there is a lot of truth in regards to where Jack rates out football club.

I am sick of seeing us being such a basket case and it currently doesnt look like changing.

here here
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2008, 05:50:58 PM »

Ill give ya a tip. If we finsh 9th again this season its not going to change for a long time.

Tigermonk

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »
 :rollin we wont get near 9th