Author Topic: Terry's Next Contract  (Read 43209 times)

jackstar

Re: Terry's Next Contract
« Reply #390 on: July 16, 2008, 06:28:32 AM »
this thread is a classic.

Spud had a simple game plan.

which failed miserably.

Terrys is complicated to say the least, thus there is a major problem with players carrying out the game plan.
Neither can coach

YUP looked really complicated on Sunday, so complicated we broke record after record in the second quarter.

YEP< this thread a classic. Spud cant coach ?? who took us to the finals in 2001, ???? NOBODY!
YEP 11 goals against what ?  witches hats???   
BLX your a champion an i am an imbecile responding to you

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #391 on: July 16, 2008, 08:03:06 AM »

and Wallet didnot add to that decimated list, then realized after 3 years its time to rebuild, which put us behind other clubs again.
l so badly want to not remember them players he brought in KINGSLEY, GRAHAM,

2004 - Deledio, Tambling, Meyer, Pattison, Polo, McGuane, Limbach, M. Graham, Knobel, Thursfield - 8 kids, 2 established
2005 - Oakley-Nicholls, Hughes, Casserley, White, A. Graham, Humm, Howat - 6 kids, 1 established
2006 - Reiwoldt, Edwards, Connors, Collins, Kingsley, Clingan, King - 6 kids, 1 established
2007 - Morton, Cotchin, Rance, Putt, Gourdis, Collard, Silvester, Cartledge - 7 kids, 1 established

Tell me again how Wallace started his rebuild after 3 years in the job?

Moi

« Reply #392 on: July 16, 2008, 08:06:35 AM »

and Wallet didnot add to that decimated list, then realized after 3 years its time to rebuild, which put us behind other clubs again.

2004 - Deledio, Tambling, Meyer, Pattison, Polo, McGuane, Limbach, M. Graham, Knobel, Thursfield - 8 kids, 2 established
2005 - Oakley-Nicholls, Hughes, Casserley, White, A. Graham, Humm, Howat - 6 kids, 1 established
2006 - Reiwoldt, Edwards, Connors, Collins, Kingsley, Clingan, King - 6 kids, 1 established
2007 - Morton, Cotchin, Rance, Putt, Gourdis, Collard, Silvester, Cartledge - 7 kids, 1 established

Even more impressive is the list of players that have gone  :thumbsup

Offline dereel-tiger

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #393 on: July 16, 2008, 09:44:57 AM »
l dont understand why people keep blaming danny frawley for all our problems.
he got us into the finals in his second year,now this is when the problems started .
alot of players didnt continue there form from that year,and casey as president didnt get the right people in to help .
miller has been involved with the at least 6 drafts at richmond ,so if our recruiting isnt the best miller should be accountable ,l have to say that wallet in my opinion isnt a good coach of youngsters .
lets face the facts whoever we got to coach after danny was going to recruit youngsters,that is the boards policy .
so we have to weight up how has wallet coached our side in the past 4 years ,to me hes been very average .
hes been out coached on numerous occasions ,has made some terrible match ups ,and l dont think he has the ability to get the team to be consistent and united against better teams .
he is over paid and overrated as a coach ,l remember an article about miller with him saying that he sits in the coaching box and gives wallet advise on coaching ,cmon fair dinkum theres alot of problems going on that a highly paid coach shouldnt be having ,for the better of the richmond fc we need to change our coach .
craig mcrae is a coach in waiting ,and sheeds is sitting there just waiting to become head assistant .

Tigermonk

« Reply #394 on: July 16, 2008, 11:30:13 AM »

Smokey we all been through this before & Wallet even admitted it himself, there are threads with it already been through

blx

« Reply #395 on: July 16, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »

Smokey we all been through this before & Wallet even admitted it himself, there are threads with it already been through

thats ok monky, you keep worrying about Kingsley and Graham and we'll worry about the 14 kids that were drefted in those same years and are now starting to propel this club forward.

oh and while im at it, you say you dread KINGSLEY and GRAHAM yet your the #1 supporter for another old hack BOWDEN???

go figure???

blx

« Reply #396 on: July 16, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »
YEP< this thread a classic. Spud cant coach ?? who took us to the finals in 2001, ???? NOBODY!

in other words your clammering for a hold on anything you can salvage.

as a long time supporter ive suffered multiple wounds over the last 25 years along with many others but now things are slowly starting to turn so im not gonna let some little squirt come along and denegrate the fruits that are finally starting to show here and there.

I've seen us play some of the most amazing football i've seen us play in a hell of a long time, even it only was for a quarter or a half, what ever, it was still a glimpse into what we might come to expect from the Tiges in the near future as these kids grow.

We should be like you and be forever jaded and cynical because of our failiures but that "Oh look at me, my names Jackstar and im hurting really bad because we are crap, look at me! look at me!" act doesnt cut it.

HTFU!

Tigermonk

« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2008, 03:52:33 PM »
thats ok monky, you keep worrying about Kingsley and Graham and we'll worry about the 14 kids that were drefted in those same years and are now starting to propel this club forward.

oh and while im at it, you say you dread KINGSLEY and GRAHAM yet your the #1 supporter for another old hack BOWDEN???

go figure???

Blx dont know why you waste your time you know effall about football
Bet you were kissing Joel Bowdens ass when he won us the game against Port Adelaide cause if he was not there on time Motlop would have creamed that mark & maybe just maybe taken that game away from us.
Joel had 39 touches well thats not bad for a effin old hack who might l say is playing senior football at the RFC for past 12 years

Kingsley 3 clubs & 3 RFC games & no wins sits in the stands at GFC & Graham 2 clubs & 20 RFC games who cares

Joel Bowden 12 years straight at RFC can still pick up 39 possies in a game & played 2 big games in a row & is still playing league football & picking up Brownlow votes while your wishing he be dropped  :wallywink
stop being a wanker Blx,  ;D Bowden will be play 300 league games.  :D has played 11 games this year but prior to that has missed only 2 games since 1999   ;D now l would call that a very good record considering the battering his body has taken playing as a undersized KPP so if he was so bad l dont think he would be in our top 22 players dont you think

your a wasted space

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »
l dont understand why people keep blaming danny frawley for all our problems.
he got us into the finals in his second year,now this is when the problems started .
alot of players didnt continue there form from that year,and casey as president didnt get the right people in to help .
Spud isn't the only one to blame. Beck was our recruiter and he was there under Geisch as well which was just a woeful period of recruiting as under Spud. However we have so few players left from the 5 drafts under Spud whereas the Cats, Hawks, Dogs and Pies current sides are made up mostly from the kids they got from these same 5 drafts.    

Geisch:
1997: -  (Ottens at Geelong)
1998: -  (Tivs elevated rookie)

Spud:
1999: -  (Fiora at St Kilda)
2000: Petts, Cogs, Newy, Hyde
2001: -  (Rodan at Port)
2002: Schulz   (Sugar was a trade, Moore rookie)
2003: Jackson, Tuck, Raines  (Browny was a trade)

7 drafts worth (56 recruits in total excluding rookies) and all we got out of them were 12 players (15 if you include Ottens, Fiora and D-Rod) and out of those 12 you could cut that number in half by 2009 after ths year's delistings/trades. 2001 was the superdraft and only Rodan is still running around from our picks. There are 4 National drafts which we scored blank  :help and if Schulz is delisted it'll become 5 total misses in 7 consecutive National drafts that should now our senior core. Mindboggling how people can then turnaround, throw their hands up in the air and gasp how come it's taking so long to rebuild and why do you still bag Frawley, Geisch and Beck. Gee I wonder why  ::).

The problem then was we traded away our best picks for duds then recruited just a few kids often later in the draft and then hoped and prayed they would all become stars. Of course that's fantasy thinking. Even the best clubs have only a 50% hit rate at best (3 kids make it per year on average). What you need to do instead is bring through a lot of kids and then syphon through them to form your core group for the years to come. That's what we are doing now. Then you build upon that base.

Spud made the finals in 2001 as he still had the core group from 95 - Richo, both Gales, Knighter, Cambo, Brodders, Rogers, Daffy plus earlier recruits picked up 4-5 years before he became coach - Gas, Kellaway, Torney, Bowden, Chaffey and Bourke  :P and one off years from Otto, Tivs, Hilton, King and of course Leon Cameron via a trade. That '95 core group was nearing the end and wasn't replaced with a whole heap of quality youth hence the massive hole that developed in the mid-age bracket in our list.    
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

jackstar

« Reply #399 on: July 16, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »

as a long time supporter ive suffered multiple wounds over the last 25 years along with many others but now things are slowly starting to turn so im not gonna let some little squirt come along and denegrate the fruits that are finally starting to show here and there.

I've seen us play some of the most amazing football i've seen us play in a hell of a long time, even it only was for a quarter or a half, what ever, it was still a glimpse into what we might come to expect from the Tiges in the near future as these kids grow.

We should be like you and be forever jaded and cynical because of our failiures but that "Oh look at me, my names Jackstar and im hurting really bad because we are crap, look at me! look at me!" act doesnt cut it.

HTFU!

D/Head :whistle

blx

« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »

go figure???

Bet you were kissing Joel Bowdens ass when he won us the game against Port Adelaide cause if he was not there on time Motlop would have creamed that mark & maybe just maybe taken that game away from us.
Joel had 39 touches well thats not bad for a effin old hack who might l say is playing senior football at the RFC for past 12 years

Kingsley 3 clubs & 3 RFC games & no wins sits in the stands at GFC & Graham 2 clubs & 20 RFC games who cares

Joel Bowden 12 years straight at RFC can still pick up 39 possies in a game & played 2 big games in a row & is still playing league football & picking up Brownlow votes while your wishing he be dropped  :wallywink
stop being a wanker Blx,  ;D Bowden will be play 300 league games.  :D has played 11 games this year but prior to that has missed only 2 games since 1999   ;D now l would call that a very good record considering the battering his body has taken playing as a undersized KPP so if he was so bad l dont think he would be in our top 22 players dont you think

your a wasted space

He didnt win the Port Adelaide game for us you deluded fool and he got more than 20 EASY ASS possessions that day playing LMID so you dine out on that 39 possession game as long as you want.

Look i've always admired Bowden and think he's been a great player for this club. Have spoken to him a few times and he seems a genuine guy but i just dont think he's the same player he was 5-10 years ago and there are now players ready to come in and fill the void and even more importantly, NEED to come in and fill the void.

You must be a relative or something because if you cant see that he is now :

1. Extremely slow
2. Always takes the easiest option to dispose to meaning he never "hurts" the opposition.

your a deadset tool but go ahead, pull out the scrapbook one more time and tell us all about Joel Bowdens achievments  :sleep

blx

« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »

HTFU!

ouch that really hurt me, oh look at me! look at me! im hurt! cry cry sook sook boo hoo :'( :'( :'(

jackstar

« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2008, 08:51:40 PM »

HTFU!

ouch that really hurt me, oh look at me! look at me! im hurt! cry cry sook sook boo hoo :'( :'( :'(

D/Head. actually not in the mood to put up with F.wits ::)
Go and play elsewhere
When did Joel win the b& F. ? 2004 and 2005

jackstar

« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2008, 08:55:28 PM »

go figure???

your a wasted space

He didnt win the Port Adelaide game for us you deluded fool and he got more than 20 EASY ASS possessions that day playing LMID so you dine out on that 39 possession game as long as you want.

Look i've always admired Bowden and think he's been a great player for this club. Have spoken to him a few times and he seems a genuine guy but i just dont think he's the same player he was 5-10 years ago and there are now players ready to come in and fill the void and even more importantly, NEED to come in and fill the void.

1. Extremely slow
2. Always takes the easiest option to dispose to meaning he never "hurts" the opposition.

your a deadset tool but go ahead, pull out the scrapbook one more time and tell us all about Joel Bowdens achievments  :sleep

Joel Bowden Best and Fairest 2004 and 2005 by memory.
Hey BLX , you are a tool

Tigermonk

« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2008, 09:29:49 PM »

1. Extremely slow

you know what after them stupid statements  ;D l really dont think you know who Joel Bowden is  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
you really are the OER tool of the Month & l done answering any of your posts, Watched the replay, infact Joel played a pretty good game hitting up targets & punching the ball in defence, but you posted his not as good well he was in the top 22 Australian players twice within the last 5 years you stuffing blabbering idiot  :rollin :rollin :rollin