Author Topic: Terry's Next Contract  (Read 43417 times)

Offline dereel-tiger

• Future Richmond star
Re: Terry's Next Contract
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2008, 08:45:58 AM »
your poor thing MT, i feel sorry for you.
2 more years of pain  ::) more like 22.
And you obviously dont realise that Carltom missed easy shots as well.
As I have pointed out earlier but you just ignore these facts..
I will sum it for you .
Wallace cannot coach and thus game plan is poor, evident by over use of ball( please check champion data). Even the players think Terry is for Terry., thus there complaint to the board lasy year in regards to him being mor ehand son at training and less meetings
Bowden and McMahon arent the future of Punt Road.
As one certain player said to me during the week, this place isnt enjoyable and its starting to do my head in.

mate why do you keep writing so much crap.
get your facts straight before you write. :help

richmond will not sack wallace this year, unless we really go down the drain in the remaining matches.
he has been out coached in numerous games this year,but alot of that is because we dont have the right playing personal.
we need to start recruiting bigger framed players.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2008, 09:53:48 AM »
He won't be fired at the end of the year regardless of if we don't win another game for the rest of the year
Now we can't make the finals its in our interest to get the best draft picks we can, Terry has never obviously tanked, but he can do very subtley. The game against StKilda last year raised a few eyebrows.
Getting Natanui, Rich or Watts would be a massive get for us at the end of the year and we need a bottom 4 finish to get one of them.

Ramps

« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2008, 09:58:49 AM »
If people look at the draw between now and the end of the year, alot of sides below us play us and play each other. Its actually quite possible for us to finish with a top 4 pick indeed its possible to finish with a top 2 pick if we lose every game and 2 or 3 other games work in our favor.

Offline dereel-tiger

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2008, 10:03:02 AM »
He won't be fired at the end of the year regardless of if we don't win another game for the rest of the year
Now we can't make the finals its in our interest to get the best draft picks we can, Terry has never obviously tanked, but he can do very subtley. The game against StKilda last year raised a few eyebrows.
Getting Natanui, Rich or Watts would be a massive get for us at the end of the year and we need a bottom 4 finish to get one of them.

another person who needs  :help
do you honestly believe he will be there next year if we dont win another match.
l dont think so.
and if you think paying out his contract would be a problem,think again .

« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2008, 10:11:05 AM »

another person who needs  :help
do you honestly believe he will be there next year if we dont win another match.
l dont think so.
and if you think paying out his contract would be a problem,think again .

Is that you Jack?

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2008, 11:05:45 AM »
Name names Jack otherwise it's heresay.

The behaviour of jackstar borders on heresy, too.

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2008, 11:49:29 AM »
While were only 6 points out of the 8 with 8 games to go we should be aiming to win every game not tanking them.  Hamish Hartlett is the one I want above all others as he is all class!!!!  Centreline of    Deledio - Cotchin - Hartlett warms my heart.....Hamish should be available between picks 5-10 somewhere. The only one Id take other than him would be Watts, Hurley or Rich if they slipped down but I dont think they will.  Natanui although having an upside is still IMO a big risk. 

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2008, 12:23:12 PM »
Natanui although having an upside is still IMO a big risk. 

I agree, we've seen with JON that you shouldn't take risks with first round picks.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
Yep, I am sick of losing to actually, and being the joke of the AFL

Richmond doesn't have to lose for that to happen Jack!  ;)

jackstar

« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2008, 05:13:15 PM »

The behaviour of jackstar borders on heresy, too.

You must be happy with the Richmond Football Club.
Given the supporters ZIP for too long, but it doesnt seem to worry you that we "' rolled over and died"" in the last quarter of last saturdays game when we were suppose to celebrating 100 year birthday.
If you like to be mediocre, that your problem and opinion and not mine.
Whats really sad that over the past 20 years we have little joy and supporters just keep putting up with the rubbish dished up.
Most of the supporters are like sheep wandering around in a 1000 acre paddock.
That sums up the tiges past 20 years actually, wandering around meaninglessly :banghead

jackstar

« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2008, 05:24:39 PM »

Fev having a shot from the boundary 30m out isn't a gimme. Murphy missing on the run from 30 is. Fisher missed an early one too IIRC and got the tougher one on the angle (nice goal). We missed 6 sitters in a quarter of footy. In any case as I said what Carlton did or didn't do didn't justify our shocking misses. That's a fact you won't admit to. The name of the game is to kick goals when you are on top. If you don't do that then don't expect to win too many games. History is littered with sides punished for missed opportunites. North in the 98 GF being one of them. Adelaide smashed them after half-time after being let off the hook. You underrate the importance of goalkicking massively.

You want me to name names ?
Why would I risk friendships with people who I know just to wet the apetite of anon internet users. :banghead
You can private message me if your THAT DESPERATE.

« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2008, 07:08:02 PM »

Fev having a shot from the boundary 30m out isn't a gimme. Murphy missing on the run from 30 is. Fisher missed an early one too IIRC and got the tougher one on the angle (nice goal). We missed 6 sitters in a quarter of footy. In any case as I said what Carlton did or didn't do didn't justify our shocking misses. That's a fact you won't admit to. The name of the game is to kick goals when you are on top. If you don't do that then don't expect to win too many games. History is littered with sides punished for missed opportunites. North in the 98 GF being one of them. Adelaide smashed them after half-time after being let off the hook. You underrate the importance of goalkicking massively.

Why would I risk friendships with people who I know just to wet the apetite of anon internet users. :banghead

God what a wank.

If you were so concerned why mention it at all in the first place.

Jackstar taking the high moral ground, what a joke.

:thumbsup

jackstar

« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2008, 07:35:39 PM »
Get it right, its wanker :thumbsup

richmondrules

« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2008, 07:43:15 PM »
Get it right, its wanker :thumbsup

I think he was referring to what you said not you.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #164 on: July 04, 2008, 08:31:01 PM »
It's just that when you get defensive you often bring out the 'anonymous person(s) said this and that' to support your argument. Sorry I'm not into shadow boxing. Every club has disgruntled players. Often those who reckon they are being overlooked.

I would also say if you're so upset about us "rolling over and dying" you would have told this anonymous player to stop acting like a big baby and when he and his teammates can kick straight, hit basic targets by hand and foot, run hard both ways without the footy, pressure hard, work as a unit and show some intensity for the team for 4 quarters - in other words perform as professional footballers - then he can have a sook  :nopity.

As for calling supporters sheep  ::) because they disagree with you. Might I remind you that it was/is the average supporter who has kept the RFC alive over the past 25 years while morons in certain coterie groups who thought the club was their personal plaything wet their pants and ripped the guts and heart out of the club everytime they didn't get their own way  >:( ::). Wandering around meaningless for 20 plus years with no direction was their way; not us supporters. We now finally are following a long-term direction. Whether it leads to success will be in the pudding but along the way we are willing to give the time offered and then access the progress. That accessing (of the list, coaching staff, footy dept, etc) will come next year whether you or I like it or not.       
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd