Author Topic: Terry's Next Contract  (Read 43418 times)

jackstar

Re: Terry's Next Contract
« Reply #225 on: July 06, 2008, 09:21:12 PM »
The rest of us thought we'd be playing finals by now and pushing for top 4 in 2009.

Who said we won't be?
Why don't you make those comments at the end of the season or when we mathemetically can't make it.

You are deluded Moi, you obviously didnt see us fall over the line against Melb and Port. ::)
Take Richo out of the team and you could take off 2-3 wins .
We are a long long way from making the finals.
If you watched Channel 7 footy showthis morning, They agreed that Wallace was under the pump MORE than anyone in the AFL.
Its those few on OER who live in dreamworld and the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy :lol

Moi

« Reply #226 on: July 06, 2008, 09:25:04 PM »
The rest of us thought we'd be playing finals by now and pushing for top 4 in 2009.

Who said we won't be?
Why don't you make those comments at the end of the season or when we mathemetically can't make it.

You are deluded Moi, you obviously didnt see us fall over the line against Melb and Port. ::)
If you watched Channel 7 footy showthis morning, They agreed that Wallace was under the pump MORE than anyone in the AFL.
Its those few on OER who live in dreamworld and the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy :lol
We came last last year.
But we're supposed to be premiers the year after.
Now who did you say was deluded?

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #227 on: July 06, 2008, 09:31:32 PM »

Who said we won't be?

You do realise we havent beaten a team in the 8 this year, dont you?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #228 on: July 06, 2008, 09:32:14 PM »
3 year extension....hahahahahahahahaha :banghead
I don't know of any coach who's had a five year contract to then get one year. 
If you're not prepared to give them three, why give them one at all.
And you don't need to answer that lol
And yes Jack, I'm set in my ways
I'm loyal - try it some time  :P

lets not question anyone's loyalty MOI.

The rfc is surviving only because of us.

any other club would be nearing the end if they had our lack of success

as for this topic you might as well give up while ur ahead. Your love child TW wll be sent packing very soon. Just a matter of time
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Moi

« Reply #229 on: July 06, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »
Heard it all before, fellas
I'm quite happy so far with the season.
We should have won the games against the Saints and Dogs.  Why we didn't who knows, but we should have.
Competive against the Hawks and cats - after the year before against the Cats I'd say we'd remarkably improved.
Players like Cotchin, Deledio, coming on.  The decrease in the number of players we have to get rid of, and those we've already managed to get rid of (35 plus), why woulldn't I be happy.
Unless we lose every game from here on, I can't see Wallace going anywhere.
But nothing surprises me with how the club reacts to spoilt brat supporters who like to stamp their feet and hold their breath lol
We'll never agree on this, so why go on.

jackstar

« Reply #230 on: July 06, 2008, 09:42:30 PM »

Who said we won't be?

We came last last year.

Just goes to show you how little you know ., both Collingwood and Port have come from being down the bottom to play in a grand final the following year, FACT, we cant even make the finals let lone play in a grand final.
Face it Moi, your love child is in trouble, you just cant see it.

jackstar

« Reply #231 on: July 06, 2008, 09:46:01 PM »
Heard it all before, fellas
I'm quite happy so far with the season.
We should have won the games against the Saints and Dogs.  Why we didn't who knows, but we should have.
Competive against the Hawks and cats - after the year before against the Cats I'd say we'd remarkably improved.
Players like Cotchin, Deledio, coming on.  The decrease in the number of players we have to get rid of, and those we've already managed to get rid of (35 plus), why woulldn't I be happy.
Unless we lose every game from here on, I can't see Wallace going anywhere.
But nothing surprises me with how the club reacts to spoilt brat supporters who like to stamp their feet and hold their breath lol
We'll never agree on this, so why go on.

Why go on  :lol
Your happy with the season, thats a hugh problem if you are a supporter. HAPPY  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
Take Richo out of the team and it would be nearly back to back spoons, Thank God for Richo.
You mention Cotchin and Lids, what about the players that havent improved or gone backwards. Name a few Richard Tambling and JON
Pointless arguing with you MOI, you have no idea,

Moi

« Reply #232 on: July 06, 2008, 09:46:37 PM »

Who said we won't be?

We came last last year.

Just goes to show you how little you know ., both Collingwood and Port have come from being down the bottom to play in a grand final the following year, FACT, we cant even make the finals let lone play in a grand final.

We'll see, Jack.
And what happens if he isn't, do we go through the same crap you go with next year.
Terry's gonna get the sack by round 4 or whatever  :rollin
You've missed the boat two years in a row - but you just can't see it yourself.
Bordering on being a farce wouldn't you say?

jackstar

« Reply #233 on: July 06, 2008, 09:50:06 PM »

Who said we won't be?

We came last last year.

We'll see, Jack.
And what happens if he isn't, do we go through the same crap you go with next year.
Terry's gonna get the sack by round 4 or whatever  :rollin

You have little idea, he is the worst coach we have had in a long long time, You must not watch the game by your comments or dont understand it, We play unaccountable , short kicking style of play and play lateral football, Next time you go to a game watch.
At least Robert Walls and Giesch had some idea. Spud a least took us to finals
Dont bother even replying Moi, I am sick to death of answering idiots

Moi

« Reply #234 on: July 06, 2008, 09:52:07 PM »
Delete your account then - do us all a favour  :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #235 on: July 06, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »

Who said we won't be?

hey moi i have one question for you??

were you kidding when you said YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE SEASON SO FAR??

come on your joking right??

whilst i see some improvements in our team the fact remains "NO RICHO, NO RICHMOND"

Your mate TW should have seen this coming a long time but instead we recruit Meyer, JON and Mr Richi" i have no idea" tambling instead of KPP.

Thank god for Cleve and Mitch but honestly Richo is making us looking respectable this year and how sad does that look, coming from a 33 year old wingman..

We came last last year.

We'll see, Jack.
Terry's gonna get the sack by round 4 or whatever  :rollin

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

jackstar

« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2008, 09:58:03 PM »
:
Delete your account then - do us all a favour  :thumbsup

I have a better option.
Do us a favor!
Go and set up a new site  and call it "" I love Terry Wallet""   You might get 50 or so members, and  no, I wont join. :thumbsup
You can be the mod, it should suit you :thumbsup :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #237 on: July 06, 2008, 10:00:19 PM »
Prefer annoying you here, Jack  :thumbsup

jackstar

« Reply #238 on: July 06, 2008, 10:01:57 PM »

You dont annoy me, I actually feel sorry for you. You cant see the forest through the trees

Moi

« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »

You dont annoy me, I actually feel sorry for you. You cant see the forest through the trees

Tell me that when Terry signs his next contract  :rollin