Author Topic: Richmond vs Carlton R1 2009  (Read 30682 times)

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
Re: Richmond vs Carlton R1 2009
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 04:43:01 PM »
Here's wayne's highlights package from R1 this year to whet the appetite  :thumbsup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5EUN-tRZFM

The Gunners blocked my video because I used Welcome to the Jungle!!!

I have made a NEW HQ version, it has also been trimmed a little, and there is no music just commentary.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2xNhR7YOmPE

lol, so that's what Axl has been doing, checking you tube vids for copyright infringements  ::)
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2009, 05:22:59 PM »
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2009, 10:34:13 PM »
Here's wayne's highlights package from R1 this year to whet the appetite  :thumbsup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5EUN-tRZFM

The Gunners blocked my video because I used Welcome to the Jungle!!!

I have made a NEW HQ version, it has also been trimmed a little, and there is no music just commentary.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2xNhR7YOmPE

Lol, classic.  ;D   I like it with the commentary just as much.  :thumbsup
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 10:04:09 PM »
Axel Rose - patents lawyer inc  :wallywink. It's still just as good wayne  :thumbsup.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7rMy6JVRYPY

lol  :clapping this is funny!
LOL. I like the bit where Richo demands the ball off Clever  ;D. He'd get dragged for that  ;).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 02:07:24 AM »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 06:07:41 PM »
CARLTON ruckman recruit Robbie Warnock has been sidelined for up to eight weeks with a stress fracture in his foot.
Effectively means they'll go into round 1 unchanged from last year in terms of their ruck deficiencies. Relying on Cloke, Hampson and also Kreuzer which they didn't want to do.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »
CARLTON ruckman recruit Robbie Warnock has been sidelined for up to eight weeks with a stress fracture in his foot.
Effectively means they'll go into round 1 unchanged from last year in terms of their ruck deficiencies. Relying on Cloke, Hampson and also Kreuzer which they didn't want to do.

They beat us last time up without Warnie.
This will be a bloody tough game.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 08:13:36 PM »

They beat us last time up without Warnie.
This will be a bloody tough game.
Oddly last year we often left our worst efforts to when the opposition had their best player(s) out. No Judd (lost our centenary game) and no Burton and Porplyzia (flogged at footy park)  :P. Go figure we then beat the premiers with no Foley and Browny.

Round 1 will be a tough 50/50 game but Browny won't kick 7 points again :scream.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »

Round 1 will be a tough 50/50 game but Browny won't kick 7 points again :scream.

I'm sure MT that after his first couple you will be out there with your compass and protractor.  :lol

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »
Yep, Browny won't kick 7 points again that's true however Carlton have a habit of beating teams when they have something to celebrate or are expected to lie down and die. We will have the media hype with Cuz coming to play. They have been party poopers before and being the scum that they are they will do it again at some point in time to someone also.

Our centennary
Skunk Centennary
1999 Prelim with Essendon.

Our result in this game will set us up in the sense of how we will finish up come the end of the season. It will be bloody hard to say the least. A loss in rd 1 then a trip to Skilled Stadium followed by the Dogs in Rd 3 at the Dome and Damian Barrett and co may be writing Plough's coaching epitaph and our seasons obituary.

We need to be focused. Rd 1 anything but a win could leave us well behind in the pecking order.

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 12:13:01 AM »
 we will win  the first of heaps for the season better believe it  cause its gonna happen
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:55 PM »
Seems everyone is going to copy Hawthorn's cluster. This from the Blues' training report:

"We were working on some quick ball movement out of defence and we're trying a bit of a different zone set-up for defending kick-ins as well, so it helped the forwards and the defenders."

Also Fev is in the rehab group.

http://www.afl.com.au/AFL2008/News/Article/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=71201

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 05:18:59 PM »
Also Fev is in the rehab group.

With his drinking problem so he should be

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7rMy6JVRYPY

lol  :clapping this is funny!
Brilliant, did cousins get reorted though

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 08:08:45 PM »

I'm sure MT that after his first couple you will be out there with your compass and protractor.  :lol
:lol yep poor goalkicking is a well known pet hate of mine :yep.

Yep, Browny won't kick 7 points again that's true however Carlton have a habit of beating teams when they have something to celebrate or are expected to lie down and die. We will have the media hype with Cuz coming to play. They have been party poopers before and being the scum that they are they will do it again at some point in time to someone also.

Our centennary
Skunk Centennary
1999 Prelim with Essendon.
2001 SF
R22 1997 which cost them a spot in the finals after we came back from 7 goals down
Round 1 Judd party last year

The Blues games have been rare times we've done our own spoiling when everyone expected us to just roll over. Even in GFs back in a day it was better to be the underdog  :-\.

Our result in this game will set us up in the sense of how we will finish up come the end of the season. It will be bloody hard to say the least. A loss in rd 1 then a trip to Skilled Stadium followed by the Dogs in Rd 3 at the Dome and Damian Barrett and co may be writing Plough's coaching epitaph and our seasons obituary.

We need to be focused. Rd 1 anything but a win could leave us well behind in the pecking order.
Yep win at least two out of the first three and build on the momentum to carry us through the season. Then the only thing Damien Barrett will be doing is getting Mike Sheahan his morning coffee and unjamming the Herald-Sun office photocopier lol.