Author Topic: What do you want to see most from Rawlings regarding gamestyle?  (Read 6437 times)

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: What do you want to see most from Rawlings regarding gamestyle?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 05:05:09 PM »
coburgs game style is a good start!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 06:26:13 PM »
I'd like to see Schulz tried at FF for a whole game without Richo in the side. Seriously, he deserves it.

Also no unneccessary rotations- play players to the positions that suit them the most.
(ie: Mitch Morton is a good forward.. Never put him on the ball again. Not too sure about McGuane in the fwd line either)

Are you stuffin serious??? Schulz

I keep hearing from time and time about schulz playing FF. Sorry mate but im not sure if you were at the game a few weeks ago as i was.

Schulz is rubbish in every stuffin position of the field. He is the most useless footballer i have ever seen. Barely tries and he makes everything about this footy club look so weak when you allow people like him to get a game as soon as he kicks 4 goals plus for Coburg.

Our forward is no where near powerful which is why we need a Butcher or another tall KPP

Why wouldn't you try Mcguane?? Seriously this forward line has reached 100 points in only one game so we need to try something or we will fail for the next 2 years.
He can take a mark, can kick the ball and is faster than most forwards (Jack) that we currently have.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
Schulz ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »
Rawlings seems to be able to get SOMETHING out of Schulz at VFL level, so let him have a shot.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 11:49:05 PM »
Contested free flowing one on one footy for 2.5 quarters.

Ugly footy for 1.5 quarters no different to much of the first half of the year.

This way we can disguise our real intentions and tank whilst giving the supporters some hope for the future regardless of who takes over for the next few years.

Essentially it is about a type of game plan we will play but even more importantly its about the future and the next few seasons.

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 09:19:07 AM »
Rawlings seems to be able to get SOMETHING out of Schulz at VFL level, so let him have a shot.

because his a VFL player,  His at his peak level,  thats why his performing,  his a top liner VFL Player. Not a AFL player
when given the chance he cant lift to the next level. He crashes into his own forwards at AFL level & doesnot know how to block out defenders for other forwards.
Like McMahon he thinks he can run around the ground & not have a opponant to look after. Another VFL player thats why he was playing VFL for the Bulldogs. They were happy that Richmond took him,  they were rewarded for our stupidity of recruiting & developing. the only thing he is good at doing is calling players to run into trams  ;D :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 09:30:19 AM »
What l want to see is Rawlings put some mongrel back into the side, l wanna see Kingy playing again with that fire in the belly. some tuff football, a little biff.  ;D

Jackstar is back

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 10:00:12 AM »
What l want to see is Rawlings put some mongrel back into the side, l wanna see Kingy playing again with that fire in the belly. some tuff football, a little biff.  ;D

Kingy will get a game. to improve his "'currency""

Tigermonk

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »

Kingy will get a game. to improve his "'currency""

his still under contract till end 2010 so they may as well give us some excitement, noticed him sitting next to Rawlings at the game  ;D l reckon his good value

Ramps

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 10:35:02 AM »

Your not advocating abit of thuggery now are you monk  ;D You dont seem like that type of bloke  :cheers

Tigermonk

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

Your not advocating abit of thuggery now are you monk  ;D You dont seem like that type of bloke  :cheers

exactly the person l am. played it very hard in my day & like to see more of it, best game l seen this year was Barry Hall vs West Coast  ;D they were poo scared of him

Moi

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2009, 11:47:48 AM »
exactly the person l am. played it very hard in my day
Those bowls players are really tough  :rollin
Go champ  :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2009, 12:17:50 PM »

use your soap you silly girl

Jackstar is back

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 12:28:25 PM »

have to say though, thats funny, no offence there Monk, :thumbsup

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »
I would like him to never allow Simmo, Mcmahon, Brown, JON and Johnson to wear Yellow and Black EVER again.

Secondly i want them replaced by Vickery, Post, Gourdis with Mcguane moved to F/Forward, Alongside Jack and Morton.

This is your time try something different and come Thursday i will know weather this football club is going anywhere when the team sheet is released.

First step was to get rid of TW, second step is to pick a team for our future and FFS those players above plus a dozen more are not the answer.

PLAY THE KIDS FFS AND IF THEY WIN SO BE IT BUT eff THESE OLD PRICKS......THEY ARE NOT OUR FUTURE
You don't have to use offensive language &  yell at people to get your point across  :banghead 'just talk sense' :)