Author Topic: What Do You Want Jack  (Read 1171 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
What Do You Want Jack
« on: July 13, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »
Well Jackstar after being on this forum for a while now and reading most of your comments and often having disputes with you regarding your comments I must ask:

1. Do you actually support this club or are you on this forum as a troll?

2. Is there anything or any decision this club will ever make that you agree with other than the Wallace sacking?

3. What is it the RFC has to do from here on in to have your support if in fact you are really a RFC supporter?

4. What would you do Jackstar to help people like you support the club rather than ridicule it continually?

5. If we are that bad at the RFC as you seem to make out why don't you throw it in and go for another club?

6. After the 5 questions above have been answered with some sort of decent explanation will you finally move on and support this club without the continual abuse of players, coaches and the club as a whole?

While I am a big supporter of freedom of speach and having your say and I do believe you have exhibited that you can raise valid points on occasion I feel that the majority of your comments do not support where this club is going.

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Jackstar is back

Re: What Do You Want Jack
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »
I will answer you questions

1. went to my first game in 1966, Seen John Northey kick 8 goals against Melbourne. Paddy Guinane was a legend!
2. I actually agree with the club selling a home game a year ( The money they make will pay Jordy for a year :banghead)
  - Agree with the recuiting of Richard Tambling, under a good coach, he will be a star.
3 Support, ::) All my family are members, my wife is a member but doesnt go. I take my 7yo daughter to every game in Melbourne William Powell would vouch for that.
4. I want to see the club be succussfull. Its not my fault that they continue to make bad decsions and cant climb the ladder, you can give all the support in the world, but wants the point if you know the decsions are wrong.
5. worked at essendon for one year, and i will tell you this, the clubs are chalk and cheese, The Essendon F.C. is set up to be successful, we aint. I love the tiges and have all my life. I was involved in another sport and wore the yellow and black colors by choice, they were my training colors.
6. Mate, at the end of the day, if players arent up to it, they arent up to it. I dont beleive the club is heading in the right direction , on and off the ground. And I would say I have had more exposure to the club on and off the ground than most on this website. I think the levels of success over the period time backs up my views

I love the tiges!

Cheers and good night

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »
Jack, we all want what you want too, and give as much as you but we have different methods in dealing with a lack of success. I understand your frustration but constant criticism will not help you, us or the club!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »
Jack, we all want what you want too, and give as much as you but we have different methods in dealing with a lack of success. I understand your frustration but constant criticism will not help you, us or the club!

That is the exact point I am making GR 12... ;) I would love Jack to support the RFC with as much vigor as he opposes them.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 09:37:20 PM »
more exposure to the club than most jackstar BUT not all.

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 08:14:23 AM »
Well Jackstar after being on this forum for a while now and reading most of your comments and often having disputes with you regarding your comments I must ask:

2. Is there anything or any decision this club will ever make that you agree with other than the Wallace sacking?

3. What is it the RFC has to do from here on in to have your support if in fact you are really a RFC supporter?

4. What would you do Jackstar to help people like you support the club rather than ridicule it continually?

5. If we are that bad at the RFC as you seem to make out why don't you throw it in and go for another club?

6. After the 5 questions above have been answered with some sort of decent explanation will you finally move on and support this club without the continual abuse of players, coaches and the club as a whole?

While I am a big supporter of freedom of speach and having your say and I do believe you have exhibited that you can raise valid points on occasion I feel that the majority of your comments do not support where this club is going.

Good God, another stuffing nazi, demanding answers to questions.

'65 (on holidays in Port Douglas   :cheers )

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 09:02:36 AM »
I will answer you questions

1. went to my first game in 1966, Seen John Northey kick 8 goals against Melbourne. Paddy Guinane was a legend!
2. I actually agree with the club selling a home game a year ( The money they make will pay Jordy for a year :banghead)
  - Agree with the recuiting of Richard Tambling, under a good coach, he will be a star.
3 Support, ::) All my family are members, my wife is a member but doesnt go. I take my 7yo daughter to every game in Melbourne William Powell would vouch for that.
4. I want to see the club be succussfull. Its not my fault that they continue to make bad decsions and cant climb the ladder, you can give all the support in the world, but wants the point if you know the decsions are wrong.
5. worked at essendon for one year, and i will tell you this, the clubs are chalk and cheese, The Essendon F.C. is set up to be successful, we aint. I love the tiges and have all my life. I was involved in another sport and wore the yellow and black colors by choice, they were my training colors.
6. Mate, at the end of the day, if players arent up to it, they arent up to it. I dont beleive the club is heading in the right direction , on and off the ground. And I would say I have had more exposure to the club on and off the ground than most on this website. I think the levels of success over the period time backs up my views

I love the tiges!

Cheers and good night

be mindful to judge those in control only for the era they have been accountable, in the case of the current board that extends 3-4 years. Enormous progress has been made off field despite poor on fiel; results in fact Id go as far as saying any lesser callibre would have seen us on the brink. The on field future of the club is now in there hands and we await with intrest on this crucial appointment.....Just be a bit careful on being too melodramatic and t5alking of generations when it is no more or less relevant than the immediate post war era...hope that helps  :whistle
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 10:06:46 AM »
more exposure to the club than most jackstar BUT not all.

u r o good o dogged one  :bow :bow :bow :bow

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »

Good God, another effing nazi, demanding answers to questions.

Good God another stuffing clown. :cheers

"Rucks:

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 01:19:22 PM »
I think Jack is great on the forum.

Don't necessarily agree with everything but at least his opinion has weight.

Goes a lot further then constant insulting rubbish and foul mouths that litter this forum from time to time.
Go Tigers!

Jackstar is back

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »

Good God, another effing nazi, demanding answers to questions.

How funny, I have relatives on holidays at Port Douglas, your not staying at Cayman Villas by any chance ?  In Mowbray Street  ;)