Author Topic: Bowden retires [merged]  (Read 20617 times)

Tigermonk

Re: All over for Joel / Bowden to retire according to Hutchy
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2009, 05:16:08 PM »
remain postive hey, remained postive for 29 years, LOL
Remain positive when we have seen coaches come and go and walk away with inflated salaries $$$$$$$$$$$$
Yep, you keep donating to the Terry Wallaces of the world and you keep supporting the clowns that run the place.
Yep you keep supporting people who CONTINUALLY make the wrong decsions in recruiting ( How is Thomson and Hislop going ??) and trade draft picks for the Jordon McMahons out there, who actualy doubled his salary by moving clubs. :banghead :banghead
Tell you this, LOYALTY gets you know where
Just ask Joel Bowden. :banghead
And why is Shane Tuck wasting his time playing at Coburg when he should be at the G tomorrow playing on Jobe Watson.  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
Stop your whining
You wanted a new coach, you got him
Live with it

haha Rawlings a new coach please his a scapegoat

Tigermonk

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
the club is ruined Jack. Dropping Tuck done my head in. Everyone was laughing at me at football today about Richmond not wanting thier good players & keeping players that are always broken

Jackstar is back

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2009, 05:22:46 PM »
We tried playing Joel forward and he didn't kill it because he is slow, selfish and soft
He's lost us just as many games playing negative sideways football that we've got over run by teams playing attacking football
He's been a liability for 2 years now

liability excuse me ??  what for playing football in a team that coaching staff never wanted to win games . How is he responsible for loses when coaches are tanking. Footballers get tired after recruiting has failed year after year from incompetant staff

Thank you Tigermonk

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2009, 06:01:04 PM »
I don't see how anyone thinks Joel should be in seniors after that performance. 20m chip kicks that land at the feet of teammates and missing spoils by a metre :P. Mind you he had plenty of mates out there doing the same.

mate , footy is a simple game.
Play Joel Inside F 50 and kick it to him , he wont need to chip the ball 10 metres :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
10 years too late for that Jack. Too late now he's over 30 and has slowed down. At that age and "form" he's not part of the future. Time for people to accept that.

Didnt say he was part of the future, all I have stated is the bleeding OBVIOUS, play him inside F 50.
Hit up forward.
One out in goal sqaure, he is an extremely smart footballer.
Am still trying to work out how Tucky got dropped.
This club is been ruined by idiots
B-grade kicking, dumb decision making, not overtly quick, allowing opposition players to run past him and run down teammates from behind, .... Tucky tries his guts out and wins a lot of hard footy in and under but he isn't damaging enough to the opposition. If we are relying on Tucky-types to be our 1st tier mids then no wonder we are ordinary.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2009, 06:08:05 PM »
I don't see how anyone thinks Joel should be in seniors after that performance. 20m chip kicks that land at the feet of teammates and missing spoils by a metre :P. Mind you he had plenty of mates out there doing the same.

Play Joel Inside F 50 and kick it to him , he wont need to chip the ball 10 metres :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
10 years too late for that Jack. Too late now he's over 30 and has slowed down. At that age and "form" he's not part of the future. Time for people to accept that.

Didnt say he was part of the future, all I have stated is the bleeding OBVIOUS, play him inside F 50.
Hit up forward.
We tried playing Bowden as a forward and he did nothing. No defensive pressure and not many goals either. So it's not that simple. Also if you feel like leaving the site again, can you make it permanant this time? Actually can't you go "support" another side?

Tigermonk

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »

Hit up forward.
We tried playing Bowden as a forward and he did nothing. No defensive pressure and not many goals either. So it's not that simple. Also if you feel like leaving the site again, can you make it permanant this time? Actually can't you go "support" another side?

haha was Richmond trying to win them games that Bowden played forward or were thay tanking them games :)
left the site yes l needed the break from some posters who have no idea what goes on inside a football club but speak like they do meaning people like yourself. as for supporting other sides l have been & have memberships for several other clubs like Melbourne, Hawthorn & Collingwood, not to mention the freebies l get to watch other AFL/VFL games so l enjoy watching games like last nights Skunk game with my family.
l be around for along time as long as l'm alive that is, but l'm not addicted to forums like some. l come here to freespeak & tell the truth about RFC.
l'm one of them people that comes & goes, l use only OER cause l like the site better than others, its run very well
your like a TV to me :) l turn you on & turn you off & forget about you till l turn you on again. Its funny how you bag Bowden when in the real football world he is admired as a very good player.
When watching football on your TV you should turn your volume up so you can listen to what the commentators say about him & what the media write.
They are all dumbfounded about Richmond as l am to why Bowden is being refused games at Tigerland. Its because Joel is tired of being told to lose games & being told that it will be better next year & that year never comes because the club always gets it wrong year after year.
The club is run by people who are Nuff Nuffs who have taken the club to the broken ladder 9th & now back to the bottom because they think a simple fix from the draft will make everything better when they dont realize they have the wrong staff at the club & that is where the damage is being done.
You can draft 10 Judds but if you dont keep them developed properly & keep up with the rest of the league they will all break & fall over.
No Judd no Carlton, his broken & so are they, they are just as crap as Richmond when they are tanking :)

Moi

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »
You can draft 10 Judds but if you dont keep them developed properly & keep up with the rest of the league they will all break & fall over.

Exactly right, Wallace wasn't supported at all, yet you would be one of the first to blame him
When really, as you say here, the focus should be on the club and what they're doing for the development of players, et cetera.
I'm just as frustrated with seeing skinny little kids with no skills as the next person
But people are more interested in blaming individuals rather than the issues, like getting the right people down there to help develop these kids

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »

Hit up forward.

haha was Richmond trying to win them games that Bowden played forward or were thay tanking them games :)
left the site yes l needed the break from some posters who have no idea what goes on inside a football club but speak like they do meaning people like yourself. as for supporting other sides l have been & have memberships for several other clubs like Melbourne, Hawthorn & Collingwood, not to mention the freebies l get to watch other AFL/VFL games so l enjoy watching games like last nights Skunk game with my family.
l be around for along time as long as l'm alive that is, but l'm not addicted to forums like some. l come here to freespeak & tell the truth about RFC.
l'm one of them people that comes & goes, l use only OER cause l like the site better than others, its run very well
your like a TV to me :) l turn you on & turn you off & forget about you till l turn you on again. Its funny how you bag Bowden when in the real football world he is admired as a very good player.
When watching football on your TV you should turn your volume up so you can listen to what the commentators say about him & what the media write.
They are all dumbfounded about Richmond as l am to why Bowden is being refused games at Tigerland. Its because Joel is tired of being told to lose games & being told that it will be better next year & that year never comes because the club always gets it wrong year after year.
The club is run by people who are Nuff Nuffs who have taken the club to the broken ladder 9th & now back to the bottom because they think a simple fix from the draft will make everything better when they dont realize they have the wrong staff at the club & that is where the damage is being done.
No Judd no Carlton, his broken & so are they, they are just as crap as Richmond when they are tanking :)
Can you read? I wasn't responding to you
Hope you didn't take too long to write all that cause I certainly didn't read past the first two lines

Tigermonk

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2009, 07:00:41 PM »
imfamy No1 Cares if you dont read my posts.
you are 1 poster of many who do read my posts.
Whats frustrates you is that you know l'm right but you live with what RFC dishes upto you. you except it :rollin

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »
The day I think you're right is the day I consider taking my own life
You are a blind senile old fool

Tigermonk

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2009, 07:15:32 PM »

Imfamy dont get upset that l proved you wrong several times over
l'm sure you will recover  ;D :rollin

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2009, 07:18:12 PM »

You have never proven anything except that your mind fails you when you need it most

Moi

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »

I can't remember you being right on anything
Can you remind us?

Jackstar is back

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »
We tried playing Joel forward and he didn't kill it because he is slow, selfish and soft
He's lost us just as many games playing negative sideways football that we've got over run by teams playing attacking football

I wouldnt think posting this garbage ,you actually understand what happens on the ground. ::)
Joel selfish and  soft, mmmmmmmmmmm ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2009, 07:21:47 PM »

I wouldnt think posting this garbage ,you actually understand what happens on the ground. ::)
Joel selfish and  soft, mmmmmmmmmmm ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Don't forget slow
He's also old, add that one too