Author Topic: Trade week rumours and innuendo  (Read 48071 times)

Ramps

Re: Trade week rumours and innuendo
« Reply #330 on: October 07, 2009, 07:56:16 AM »
all the bad boys come to Richmond Jack  :shh

stupid decision if your rumour is true. also heard a rumour we are trying to swap tuck for harris at norf- that to is also a rubbish trade, farmer only because he can fill a role in a back pocket is a passable trade for schulz if we get a picks upgrade. lets hope the club doesnt stuff this up with only 3 days to go.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #331 on: October 07, 2009, 07:57:53 AM »

stupid decision if your rumour is true. also heard a rumour we are trying to swap tuck for harris at norf- that to is also a rubbish trade, farmer only because he can fill a role in a back pocket is a passable trade for schulz if we get a picks upgrade. lets hope the club doesnt stuff this up with only 3 days to go.

i heard that as well Ramps on SEN this morning

Tuck for Harris

hahahahaha that would be the equivalent of signing Mclovin up for another 2 years thats how high i rate Daniel Harris. He is stuffin useless that bloke
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #332 on: October 07, 2009, 08:00:40 AM »
they need a hardman like me down there  ;D l chop the head off the rooster 1st then axe all the chickens  :rollin  ;D

Ramps

« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2009, 08:03:17 AM »
they need a hardman like me down there  ;D l chop the head off the rooster 1st then axe all the chickens  :rollin  ;D

Your a bad man monkey - chopping the heads of roosters and chickens. The RSPCA wont like you monk  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #334 on: October 07, 2009, 08:10:38 AM »

Your a bad man monkey - chopping the heads of roosters and chickens. The RSPCA wont like you monk  ;D

l was born a killer  ;D we eat them all  ;D

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #335 on: October 07, 2009, 08:17:18 AM »

i heard that as well Ramps on SEN this morning

Tuck for Harris

hahahahaha that would be the equivalent of signing Mclovin up for another 2 years thats how high i rate Daniel Harris. He is effin useless that bloke

Oh good, it was only on SEN.   Would be a pathetic trade.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ramps

« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »
Club needs to stay focused on trading out what it can. We dont need to be involved in any mega deals. Keep it simple and get some more picks if possible.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #337 on: October 07, 2009, 11:18:15 AM »
I thought we weren't taking any short cuts any more?!  :banghead

We should be trading for picks not players. No one gives up players for nothing. If we get Harris for Tuck I will be ropable!  >:(

Ramps

« Reply #338 on: October 07, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »

We should be trading for picks not players. No one gives up players for nothing. If we get Harris for Tuck I will be ropable!  >:(

Its unfortunate that Richmond always stuffs up in the last 2 or 3 days of trading. I cant remember the last time they didnt make mistakes. The farmer/schulz deal is only a good deal if we get a decent upgrade in later round picks.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »

Harris was delised, surely North will offload him anyway. Keep Tuck and pick up Harris in PSD.

I actually grew up with Daniels cousins who also is a Richmond supporter. I'm sure I'm bias but I've always thought he was an OK player.

Go Tigers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2009, 12:14:27 PM »
Hawthorn have put Campbell Brown up for trade to appease Port in exchange for Burgoyne. Up to Brown to agree to go.

Hawk fans are going nuts lol.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »
Hawthorn have put Campbell Brown up for trade to appease Port in exchange for Burgoyne. Up to Brown to agree to go.

Hawk fans are going nuts lol.

Kennett now on SEN saying it's all rubbish and it's not going to happen.  ::)

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2009, 12:33:26 PM »
Funny that they chased Gibson because they have deficiencies down back and then offer up Brown.  Go figure.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #343 on: October 07, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »
what is going on at Hawthorn?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2009, 12:57:32 PM »
SEN saying Rucci is sticking to his story. Saying Port will be meeting Brown and Hawthorn has given them permission.