Author Topic: Richmond Press Conference at 11  (Read 2258 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Richmond Press Conference at 11
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 11:15:03 AM »
perception is a funny thing in life ;)

resigning due to ill health, same issues that had him in hospital for 3 months...check your sauce in future partner, this one looks more like egg on mush to me :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 11:15:33 AM »
Big Benny Gale the new CEO.  :thumbsup :clapping

:clapping :bow 

Great result for the RFC

next step is to get March out of there and replace him with someone who has some balls
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 11:18:25 AM »

Great result for the RFC

next step is to get March out of there and replace him with someone who has some balls

Dont worry Tony Free has large knifes for everyone before he gets the knife himself  ;D

Offline tigerforever

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 11:18:56 AM »

Great result for the RFC

tottally agree its time for fresh faces at the top.a new prez would be good.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 11:51:09 AM »
Steve Wright is tired of the club, Bogan March will enjoy this
hopefully a new prez is not far off also. ::)

The Prez will be next to go you will find

Jackstar is back

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »
perception is a funny thing in life ;)

resigning due to ill health, same issues that had him in hospital for 3 months...check your sauce in future partner, this one looks more like egg on mush to me :o

WORD OF ADVICE, dont believe everything that comes out of PUNT Rd is correct. NO EGG on my face

Jackstar is back

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 11:54:26 AM »

Steve Wright has been shown the door. ;)

Geez Jack, Tony Sheahan is not having a real good run with his info..........hardly sounds like he is going to Sydney or been shown the door.....soon Tony may get one right!!

LOL. Think my mail is on the money

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 12:26:40 PM »

Geez Jack, Tony Sheahan is not having a real good run with his info..........hardly sounds like he is going to Sydney or been shown the door.....soon Tony may get one right!!

rubbish, have you any idea how debilitating the medical condidion he sustained and continues to battle ..it's amazing he even came back into such a senior role....I understand that he is more than happy to work in a consultancy position with RFC for the short to medium term...your BS totally conflicts with my mail

Jackstar is back

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 12:43:24 PM »

rubbish, have you any idea how debilitating the medical condidion he sustained and continues to battle ..it's amazing he even came back into such a senior role....I understand that he is more than happy to work in a consultancy position with RFC for the short to medium term...your BS totally conflicts with my mail

March will be next to go.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 01:18:09 PM »

Be careful with mail it can look deceptive

Nice envelope but open it up and it's sometimes nothing more that junk mail
 :shh
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 01:27:36 PM »

Be careful with mail it can look deceptive

Nice envelope but open it up and it's sometimes nothing more that junk mail
 :shh

Thats why i dont accept large parcels, could be a bomb, LOL ;)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2009, 01:34:22 PM »
His too ill to go on & his done a great job for the club

Your spot on TM
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2009, 01:40:41 PM »
Jack your wrong.

I can assure everyone on this forum and the Richmond community Steven Wright resigned as his recovery has taken longer than expected I wont go further into it as I'm not his Dr and have the decency and class to admit I don't know everything about the situation, unlike some on here.

Fact is Steven Wright needed a big big rest to help him further and speed up his recovery before it gets serious and March found it appropriate to approach Brendon Gale as replacement. For Steven and the clubs sake everything was kept in house for weeks.

Best of luck to Benny really looking forward to seeing him back and would appreciate if some would respect the club and the hard workers we have rather, than posting incorrect information that only hurts the clubs and the respective individuals.

All the best Stephen and welcome back Benny.  :gotigers
Go Tigers!

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »
Jack your wrong.

I can assure everyone on this forum and the Richmond community Steven Wright resigned as his recovery has taken longer than expected I wont go further into it as I'm not his Dr and have the decency and class to admit I don't know everything about the situation, unlike some on here.

Fact is Steven Wright needed a big big rest to help him further and speed up his recovery before it gets serious and March found it appropriate to approach Brendon Gale as replacement. For Steven and the clubs sake everything was kept in house for weeks.

Best of luck to Benny really looking forward to seeing him back and would appreciate if some would respect the club and the hard workers we have rather, than posting incorrect information that only hurts the clubs and the respective individuals.

It's funny isn't that whatever comes out in the news always mean in some people's views that we are crap, have always been crap and will always be crap regardless of the circumstances of the situation.

As Pope said welcome Benny and thanks Stephen and best wishes

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »
Jack your wrong.

thanks PL for adding a little clarity and sense  that punctuates jacks monotonous BS...it's a pleasnt change :shh