Author Topic: Where is the list at?  (Read 12974 times)

Jackstar is back

Re: Where is the list at?
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »
Get rid of Rance , too slow, to many mistakes for mine.
I reckon Graham has stamped his ticket tonite, pathetic

You can't get rid of Rance after two seasons on the list Jack. There are many others who have blown more opportunities than Alex.

Alex was recruited to a club devoit of leadership fitness nurturement of success and a mental capacity to take on the game. Hardwick will change that and will instill these attributes. It's easy to attain a loser mentality if you have only been exposed to that environment.

Just looking at the stats for friday night, Rance 2 kicks,  give me a spell, Has to Go.
If you can only get 2 kicks on a ground like Subicao, you shouldnt be playing AFL I am afraid..
Kel Moore likewise.
Consider this, our back 6 have been a hugh problem all year.
They cannot take contested marks against the trend.. 
Must change the personal we have in D 50, they aint good enough.
You people fall in love with them too much

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2009, 01:27:36 PM »
Get rid of Rance , too slow, to many mistakes for mine.
I reckon Graham has stamped his ticket tonite, pathetic

You can't get rid of Rance after two seasons on the list Jack. There are many others who have blown more opportunities than Alex.

Alex was recruited to a club devoit of leadership fitness nurturement of success and a mental capacity to take on the game. Hardwick will change that and will instill these attributes. It's easy to attain a loser mentality if you have only been exposed to that environment.

Just looking at the stats for friday night, Rance 2 kicks,  give me a spell, Has to Go.
If you can only get 2 kicks on a ground like Subicao, you shouldnt be playing AFL I am afraid..
Kel Moore likewise.
Consider this, our back 6 have been a hugh problem all year.
They cannot take contested marks against the trend.. 
Must change the personal we have in D 50, they aint good enough.
You people fall in love with them too much

We are gonig to look pretty stupid with only 2-4 players on the field next year Jack, you wan't everyone gone don't you, Rance is a kid FFS start backing these players up instead of bagging them evrey single time you get a chance.

The whole team played like crap Friday so in Jacks mind let's trade them all!!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ramps

« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2009, 01:43:13 PM »
Jacko has convinced me on Rance - Id be offering him up to Freo and WCE and see what falls of the tree at the other end. Richmond has never been good at trading players at there highest value. Maybe Rances highest value is now and if that is the case, then maybe it would be best to trade him Now.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2009, 01:44:48 PM »
Jacko has convinced me on Rance - Id be offering him up to Freo and WCE and see what falls of the tree at the other end. Richmond has never been good at trading players at there highest value. Maybe Rances highest value is now and if that is the case, then maybe it would be best to trade him Now.

And we replace him with........................ ???

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Ramps

« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »
Thursfield, McGuane, Moore can all hold down a spot, Post could also go down there and help out. Trading out Rance may get us a decent pick and hopefully a chance at another decent midfielder or key forward in the draft.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »
Thursfield, McGuane, Moore can all hold down a spot, Post could also go down there and help out. Trading out Rance may get us a decent pick and hopefully a chance at another decent midfielder or key forward in the draft.

What ever Ramps, don't agree with you though, don't you think Hardwick could turn this guy into one of the best, think about it!!!!!!!!!!!! Those players you mentioned are not and have not really been on fire have they.

"Rucks:

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »
All of Thursfield, McGuane and Moore should be offered up for trade to see if anyone is interested. If we get an offer for one of them I would take it.

I know they cope with a lot of forward entries, but they've all had their colours lowered this season. Also find Thursfield and McGUane very similar players. Same physique, struggle with the bigger bodies, provide some dash out of the backline but disposal and decision making under pressure not the best.