Author Topic: Oleg Markov [merged]  (Read 95826 times)

Offline Swooper

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Oleg Markov [merged]
« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2017, 10:44:44 PM »
Batch is symptomatic of a bad recruiting team and of a second rate footy team. Not quite tall enough or small enough, too slow, makes average decisions and shocking disposal clangers. Would not get a game anywhere else. Markov on the other hand has the attributes of a long term exciting player. Chalk and cheese.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2017, 10:58:38 PM »
Batch is symptomatic of a bad recruiting team and of a second rate footy team. Not quite tall enough or small enough, too slow, makes average decisions and shocking disposal clangers. Would not get a game anywhere else. Markov on the other hand has the attributes of a long term exciting player. Chalk and cheese.
:clapping
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #197 on: January 30, 2017, 06:50:53 AM »
You know that or believe that?

Both  ;) ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #198 on: January 30, 2017, 06:53:57 AM »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: January 30, 2017, 07:36:41 AM »
Batch won the award for best performed both on and off the track during last weeks training camp. He is injury free at the moment and giving his all as he knows how important this year is for him on a personal note.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2017, 07:41:18 AM »
Batch won the award for best performed both on and off the track during last weeks training camp. He is injury free at the moment and giving his all as he knows how important this year is for him on a personal note.
Wouldn't expect Y&BB to acknowledge the kid whose been decimated by injury but this deserves recognition.
Well done Batch  :cheers
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2017, 08:15:46 AM »
Wouldn't expect Y&BB to acknowledge the kid whose been decimated by injury but this deserves recognition.
No need to get personal bringing me into the conversation. I never said Batch doesn't try and give his all. I just think he is a very limited player who has either not been allowed or just hasn't reached any great heights. That's all.

If you think that Batch and those of his ilk will win us a premiership one day then that is your opinion. I am happy to be proven wrong. Will you be willing to come forth and say you were wrong about him? I know he is the Dookster's love child, but I doubt he'll ever come on here and say it like it is if he fails again.  I have the sneaky suspicion that Dookie knows him so he'll never can him.

And on the injury front, you guys are just hypocrites. There have been several others that have been decimated by injury during their time at the club but never get their excuse recognised. They are bagged mercilessly. Why is Jake different?

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2017, 09:47:18 AM »
Lol.

The fishing going on with the Batch thing is gold.

It's attracted the wrong fish, they were going for the big Kahuna in WAT and have had to settle for a few basa fillets.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2017, 10:12:11 AM »
Lol.

It's attracted the wrong fish, they were going for the big Kahuna in WAT and have had to settle for a few basa fillets.

:yep

Pretty amazing how many other fish they've caught using regular old WAT bait.   ;D

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2017, 10:47:14 AM »
Lol.

I realise they are baiting but I thought this is a clear breach of forum rules. Getting them to continue this charade is a lot worse for the baiters than the baitee! :whistle

I look forwards to their response. :pillowfight

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2017, 12:28:26 PM »
No need to get personal bringing me into the conversation. I never said Batch doesn't try and give his all. I just think he is a very limited player who has either not been allowed or just hasn't reached any great heights. That's all.

If you think that Batch and those of his ilk will win us a premiership one day then that is your opinion. I am happy to be proven wrong. Will you be willing to come forth and say you were wrong about him? I know he is the Dookster's love child, but I doubt he'll ever come on here and say it like it is if he fails again.  I have the sneaky suspicion that Dookie knows him so he'll never can him.

And on the injury front, you guys are just hypocrites. There have been several others that have been decimated by injury during their time at the club but never get their excuse recognised. They are bagged mercilessly. Why is Jake different?

Nah i dont know him.

Just supporting a guy others hope will fail. Hope thats not against site rules.
"Sliding doors moment.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2017, 02:05:53 PM »

Nah i dont know him.

I don't think anyone wants him to fail. You are really taking things out of context. I have stated repeatedly that I hope he does well. I just don't think he will. If you can't see the difference, well, what can I say?
FWIW, I hope Hampson does well too. I doubt he will, but I wish he proves me wrong. That's where you are hypocritical. You have bagged Hampson a lot on these boards. Why don't you support him too? Wouldn't it be great if Hammer has a great season? Why cut him to ribbons? Why don't you support him as others are wishing him to fail?

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2017, 02:44:33 PM »

Nah i dont know him.

I don't think anyone wants him to fail. You are really taking things out of context. I have stated repeatedly that I hope he does well. I just don't think he will. If you can't see the difference, well, what can I say?
FWIW, I hope Hampson does well too. I doubt he will, but I wish he proves me wrong. That's where you are hypocritical. You have bagged Hampson a lot on these boards. Why don't you support him too? Wouldn't it be great if Hammer has a great season? Why cut him to ribbons? Why don't you support him as others are wishing him to fail?

Dont project your own hypocritcal and incorrect contextual standards on my posts.

I support anyone in a Richmond jumper. The difference between Batch and Hampson is at least Batch has had an excuse for playing poorly (injury). Hampson plays poor when he is fit.

And by 'others' did i mention 'you'?

« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 03:00:06 PM by Dookie »
"Sliding doors moment.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2017, 03:43:23 PM »

Nah i dont know him.

Dont project your own hypocritcal and incorrect contextual standards on my posts.

I support anyone in a Richmond jumper. The difference between Batch and Hampson is at least Batch has had an excuse for playing poorly (injury). Hampson plays poor when he is fit.

LMAO.
Do you know the injuries Shaun has had to deal with over the last three years?

Ignorance is never an excuse.  Just because you think he is 100% fit doesn't mean he is.

Bloody hell. I thought you were cleverer than that.

So that's worse. You bag someone because you wrongly assume they're fit but use the same issues as an excuse on someone else for their poor output.

Not good Dooks. You're not convincing me at all that you are correct in your approach here.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2017, 04:19:25 PM »

Nah i dont know him.

LMAO.
Do you know the injuries Shaun has had to deal with over the last three years?

Ignorance is never an excuse.  Just because you think he is 100% fit doesn't mean he is.

Bloody hell. I thought you were cleverer than that.

So that's worse. You bag someone because you wrongly assume they're fit but use the same issues as an excuse on someone else for their poor output.

Not good Dooks. You're not convincing me at all that you are correct in your approach here.

Hampson played 20 matches in 2016 what excuse do you have for him last year