Author Topic: Treloar  (Read 30271 times)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Treloar
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2020, 10:17:39 AM »
The gift that keeps on, keeps on giving

Bless him  :pray
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2020, 11:39:05 AM »
im starting to feel a bit sorry for him. I heard an interview where he did admit it was a mistake, and that he was young and stupid or something like that

I hate the pies more than anyone, though after our second flag i cared even less about what he said. Though i can never stop seeing eddie's face as we saw last night.

that bloke is half the reason why most people hate the pies

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2020, 11:43:00 AM »
Yeah tbh, think it's time to move on from this comment. Was a long time ago, he was young and stupid.

Some of you don't have the young excuse...
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2020, 12:08:10 PM »
I don’t think we’ve made nearly enough of his comment. It’s a masterclass in how to STFU when talking about other clubs
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2020, 01:31:52 PM »
He gets zero sympathy from me regarding this comment. If he said “Eddie would help my partner with her media career at channel 9 so I picked Collingwood” then I would actually give him props for the straight up honesty.

Especially him patting Cotchin on the head in 2016, he needs to wear this comment until he retires.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2020, 08:24:24 PM »
He’s a flog of the highest order

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2020, 08:49:31 PM »
Most punchable head since Ballantyne... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2020, 10:21:58 PM »
Could be headed north...missus just signed to play with the Qld Firebirds...#BeamsMkII :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2020, 08:00:16 AM »
“I just think Brisbane have a better list”

“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2020, 01:01:22 PM »
Anyone want Treloar? ;D

Collingwood looking to trade him. He doesn't want to leave and has refused to move to a Qld club but begrudgingly would to another Victorian club.

source: Tom Morris on SEN/Foxsports

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2020, 01:17:21 PM »
Haha

Flop

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2020, 01:18:23 PM »
The flog can play...but he's one more hammy away from being cooked...and you know...he's a flog... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2020, 01:53:49 PM »
Would obviously be a good addition on form and talent but too costly and well, you know. He had his chance.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2020, 02:06:24 PM »
Treloar on $700k according to Tom Browne.

Further to my story this morning regarding Adam Treloar, the background to my point was that I’m told Collingwood told Adam find a club, and we’ll arrange the trade. I put this Collingwood, who didn’t respond. And Treloar’s manager. Who didn’t directly address it.

There is no guarantee Treloar will leave Collingwood. But the key point here is Collingwood are either pushing or open to it. And Treloar’s comments on 360 were all about him fulfilling his side of the contract / bargain.

The suns have to clear space by trading Wright and Brodie. They cant can’t afford Treloar at this very second. Brisbane don’t have $700,000 plus in their cap either. A lot to play out

ttps://twitter.com/TomBrowne7

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2020, 10:48:43 PM »
Maybe Collingwood will have a better list without him.  All jokes aside, Collingwood seems to be a bit of a graveyard for young talented players.  They break em.
Lots of people name their swords......