Author Topic: Richmond Vs Melbourme RD5  (Read 53658 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond Vs Melbourme RD5
« Reply #360 on: April 26, 2016, 01:02:18 PM »
Rance reported. He is gone. Two weeks minimum.

Stupid Harfwick is to blame for this.

Huh :huh :huh Please explain

Work it out, this is weeks of frustration from Rance. This was not just because of this game and that we were losing. This incident was pure frustration coming out of an individual who was clearly frustrated by what has been happening over the past few weeks. Go watch the other games, this has been building in Rance week after week. Hardwick is ultimately to blame because of his poor coaching, poor selections and overall poor game plan that has place the entire backline but mainly Rance under so much pressure week after week!!!

HAHAHAHA FMD. Rance is the one who lost his cool and whacked a guy in the back of the head. No one else. If it was Dimma how come none of the other players whacked anyone? Why isn't Reiwoldt going around punching people or Cotchin or any of the other backman. And don't say it's because he's the best backman and is therefore under more pressure because that's a cop out.
Stop being an apologist and hold the good players to the same standards you'd hold anyone else. Enough of the excuses!

As I thought no idea!!

You have said some seriously delusional stuff but this takes the cake :lol :lol :lol

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #361 on: April 26, 2016, 01:28:54 PM »

Work it out, this is weeks of frustration from Rance. This was not just because of this game and that we were losing. This incident was pure frustration coming out of an individual who was clearly frustrated by what has been happening over the past few weeks. Go watch the other games, this has been building in Rance week after week. Hardwick is ultimately to blame because of his poor coaching, poor selections and overall poor game plan that has place the entire backline but mainly Rance under so much pressure week after week!!!

Please...

I get frustrated every week watching the Tigers play but I don't go around clocking people. But perhaps I should and my defence can be it's all Harwick's fault  ::)

You've actually just given the perfect example of what happens in today's society. And that is people stuff up and instead of putting their hand up taking responsibility for their own actions they pass the blame onto some else because it's easier and a monumental cop out

Rance had a brainfade; a massive one and there is no excuse for it. Blaming Hardwick for it is laughable.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #362 on: April 26, 2016, 01:58:38 PM »

Please...

I get frustrated every week watching the Tigers play but I don't go around clocking people. But perhaps I should and my defence can be it's all Harwick's fault  ::)

You've actually just given the perfect example of what happens in today's society. And that is people stuff up and instead of putting their hand up taking responsibility for their own actions they pass the blame onto some else because it's easier and a monumental cop out

Rance had a brainfade; a massive one and there is no excuse for it. Blaming Hardwick for it is laughable.

You are not an all australian defender that's risks serious physicial harm weekly predominately to cover for your Moronic team mates
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #363 on: April 26, 2016, 02:01:27 PM »
I'm fairly sure no one has said it was jolly good rance hit watts and it was "hardwick fault"

Apart from wat

Still ,

by and large a very far point
Hardwick is ultimately to blame because of his poor coaching, poor selections and overall poor game plan that has place the entire backline but mainly Rance under so much pressure week after week!!!

Tough to have any strong attachment to reality and disagree too strongly

Whats being said is after years of playing to an excellent standard it's fairly clear to see how he could frustrated at losing to melbourne. Again. Given the big picture of the last seven years.

You are quite in the right to sit there and say that's crap. But you are not the one running 15k a game,
Running backwards into packs, standing in front of 110kg leading forwards

That said Wp problems with society theme is a nice tangent
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #364 on: April 26, 2016, 02:24:47 PM »
Rance reported. He is gone. Two weeks minimum.

Stupid Harfwick is to blame for this.

Huh :huh :huh Please explain

HAHAHAHA FMD. Rance is the one who lost his cool and whacked a guy in the back of the head. No one else. If it was Dimma how come none of the other players whacked anyone? Why isn't Reiwoldt going around punching people or Cotchin or any of the other backman. And don't say it's because he's the best backman and is therefore under more pressure because that's a cop out.
Stop being an apologist and hold the good players to the same standards you'd hold anyone else. Enough of the excuses!

As I thought no idea!!

You have said some seriously delusional stuff but this takes the cake :lol :lol :lol

Mr Right, that's your name, because you are delusional thinking that everything that comes out of your sewerage is correct.

The blame I lay on Hardwick is for the lot.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #365 on: April 26, 2016, 02:42:39 PM »
The fact that we were completely outclassed by Melbourne I hope sends a very powerful message to those in positions of authority that something is seriously wrong with the direction this club is heading.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #366 on: April 26, 2016, 02:51:41 PM »
The fact that we were completely outclassed by Melbourne I hope sends a very powerful message to those in positions of authority that something is seriously wrong with the direction this club is heading.

Nah mate, c'mon its all good, were in great shape.... :snidegrin

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #367 on: April 26, 2016, 03:07:03 PM »

Whats being said is after years of playing to an excellent standard it's fairly clear to see how he could frustrated at losing to melbourne. Again. Given the big picture of the last seven years.

You are quite in the right to sit there and say that's crap. But you are not the one running 15k a game,

Not a tangent, just an observation of how in this day and age the "it's always someone else fault" mentality is front and square in everything. this is just another example of it

And even his own teammates have been critical him what he did and he (Rance) has come out and publicly apologised

So I dont' think anyone outside of WAT is blaming Hardwick

=================
Alex Rance Apologise for Striking Jack Watts

SUSPENDED Richmond defender Alex Rance has made an emotional apology to Melbourne’s Jack Watts, his teammates and the football public for his “dumb, stupid” act in the Anzac Eve clash with Melbourne.

Rance today accepted his two-match penalty for the elbow to Watts’ head after he had beaten the defender in a marking duel in Sunday night’s match.

Teammate Brett Deledio labelled Rance’s actions as out of character and “a complete brain fade”.

Rance requested to front the media to insist the incident was a one-off that he deeply regrets and doesn’t want to define him in the eyes of the general community.

“It’s certainly something that I don’t want to be remembered for,” Rance said. “It was a really stupid, emotional act, which was completely out of character.”

“I am absolutely remorseful for what I did and very frustrated because I know I have let my teammates down and I don’t want that perception to be made about me.”
Rance said the fact what he did in an act of sheer frustration went against his good morals and his strong Christian faith.

But he pleaded for people to not judge him too harshly for his rash act, saying it will never happen again.

In doing so, he expressed his deep disappointment in himself for the incident, saying it was not acceptable, especially in a time of community anger over one-punch incidents that can prove so much more serious than what happened to Watts on Sunday night.

“I shot Jack (Watts) a text the next day ... it was just a dumb, stupid act, and I hope there is no bad blood between us, and he returned a nice text,” he said.

“It does hurt that people could think that I’m a thug when I’m so against that.

“I have had a few low points in my career but ... I haven’t been this low in a long time.”

Richmond faces Port Adelaide — another club desperate for a win — at the MCG.

Rance will also miss the under-siege Tigers’ Round 7 encounter against Hawthorn.

From:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/footy-form/alex-rance-apologises-for-striking-jack-watts/news-story/165ab7fc72ac5f37cf481f910604799c

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #368 on: April 26, 2016, 03:16:46 PM »
Hawthorn will beat Rabblemond by over 100 points without Rance. Its going to get ugly.
Unleash the tornado

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #369 on: April 26, 2016, 03:17:45 PM »
Your a bit late WP......Rance has already said "It was a build of of things" so get it right.

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #370 on: April 26, 2016, 04:09:14 PM »
I blame Hardwick for Bugg being a thug.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #371 on: April 26, 2016, 04:23:40 PM »
Rance's apology not only to Watts personally and in public should be deeply applauded. It shows his true character and shows an appreciation of the wrongfulness of his behaviour. Not having Rance against Port and Hawthorn is a massive blow and I fear in both games will lead to us being thrashed.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #372 on: April 26, 2016, 04:55:52 PM »

Not a tangent, just an observation of how in this day and age the "it's always someone else fault" mentality is front and square in everything. this is just another example of it

And even his own teammates have been critical him what he did and he (Rance) has come out and publicly apologised

So I dont' think anyone outside of WAT is blaming Hardwick

=================
Alex Rance Apologise for Striking Jack Watts

SUSPENDED Richmond defender Alex Rance has made an emotional apology to Melbourne’s Jack Watts, his teammates and the football public for his “dumb, stupid” act in the Anzac Eve clash with Melbourne.

Rance today accepted his two-match penalty for the elbow to Watts’ head after he had beaten the defender in a marking duel in Sunday night’s match.

Teammate Brett Deledio labelled Rance’s actions as out of character and “a complete brain fade”.

Rance requested to front the media to insist the incident was a one-off that he deeply regrets and doesn’t want to define him in the eyes of the general community.

“It’s certainly something that I don’t want to be remembered for,” Rance said. “It was a really stupid, emotional act, which was completely out of character.”

“I am absolutely remorseful for what I did and very frustrated because I know I have let my teammates down and I don’t want that perception to be made about me.”
Rance said the fact what he did in an act of sheer frustration went against his good morals and his strong Christian faith.

But he pleaded for people to not judge him too harshly for his rash act, saying it will never happen again.

In doing so, he expressed his deep disappointment in himself for the incident, saying it was not acceptable, especially in a time of community anger over one-punch incidents that can prove so much more serious than what happened to Watts on Sunday night.

“I shot Jack (Watts) a text the next day ... it was just a dumb, stupid act, and I hope there is no bad blood between us, and he returned a nice text,” he said.

“It does hurt that people could think that I’m a thug when I’m so against that.

“I have had a few low points in my career but ... I haven’t been this low in a long time.”

Richmond faces Port Adelaide — another club desperate for a win — at the MCG.

Rance will also miss the under-siege Tigers’ Round 7 encounter against Hawthorn.

From:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/footy-form/alex-rance-apologises-for-striking-jack-watts/news-story/165ab7fc72ac5f37cf481f910604799c

There is a difference between "it's someone else fault" and Extenuating circumstances

It's not as black and white as what you would like it to be.

To continue your real world theme;  most people here, would disagree with the act of strapping TNT on yourself and blowing people up. Yet sometimes things are not always as blvk and white as you insist

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #373 on: April 26, 2016, 05:30:30 PM »

Please...

When a bloke tries harder than anyone every week but is assigned to loserdom because his idiot coach has NFI, I don't reckon it's so ludicrous to suggest he's at least partly responsible if not majorly.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #374 on: April 26, 2016, 05:42:20 PM »
I can't wait for WATs response to this post. Someone throw him a towel.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.