Author Topic: Jackson Has to be Traded/Delisted  (Read 33358 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Jackson Has to be Traded/Delisted
« Reply #240 on: October 10, 2012, 09:08:19 PM »
would be great to hear from the RFC coaching staff how they rate jacko,as they obviously do

mate it would be purely leadership on/off field. he has a very smart brain from what i hear from my boss at work who is family friends with him.

Whatever his faults he does go into bat for his mates something i rarely see anyone else do. If only he could actually play he would be the perfect footballer.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #241 on: October 10, 2012, 09:50:02 PM »
Thought he played better this year than last

tony_montana

« Reply #242 on: October 10, 2012, 10:35:48 PM »
Thought he played better this year than last

He had a purple patch of about 4-5 weeks prior to foley being injured where you didn't know he was on the field.

Pretty much sums it up Daniel, although many would question why he's even in the leadership group when he continually gets himself rubbed out stupidly.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #243 on: October 10, 2012, 11:26:35 PM »
I just happed to switch the T.V on earlyer and Tigers v Saints was on, it was at the 9 min to go mark in the last quarter we were up by 2 points, the ball was kicked out of there half and bounced just inside the center square, Jackson was in the clear but decided to punch it inboard instead of taking the ball. It went straight down Dal Santos throat who ran to 50 and kicked a long ball to the square that ended up as a Saints goal :banghead Fair to say I switched the telly straight back off...

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #244 on: October 11, 2012, 01:55:03 AM »
I just happed to switch the T.V on earlyer and Tigers v Saints was on, it was at the 9 min to go mark in the last quarter we were up by 2 points, the ball was kicked out of there half and bounced just inside the center square, Jackson was in the clear but decided to punch it inboard instead of taking the ball. It went straight down Dal Santos throat who ran to 50 and kicked a long ball to the square that ended up as a Saints goal :banghead Fair to say I switched the telly straight back off...

When I was watching this at the ground I almost cried.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #245 on: October 11, 2012, 10:55:13 AM »

It was a good idea, if he had the skills to execute. Plodders should stick to the basics

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #246 on: October 11, 2012, 11:22:43 AM »
TradeWeekTiger twitter:

"Daniel Jackson has apparently attracted some minor interest from Sydney. Not sure if anything will come from it"

Yep a 15 yr old girl from Bondi said Jacko was hot. ;D

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #247 on: October 11, 2012, 12:20:43 PM »
TradeWeekTiger twitter:

"Daniel Jackson has apparently attracted some minor interest from Sydney. Not sure if anything will come from it"

Yep a 15 yr old girl from Bondi said Jacko was hot. ;D

Get it done, Wasps :clapping
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #248 on: October 11, 2012, 10:46:18 PM »
He had a purple patch of about 4-5 weeks prior to foley being injured where you didn't know he was on the field.

:lol

I am amazed that this player is in the AFL. Gives hope to a lot of footballers out there.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #249 on: November 11, 2012, 02:55:11 PM »

:lol

I am amazed that this player is in the AFL. Gives hope to a lot of footballers out there.

He looks so much worse playing in a crap side. A guy like Alan Toovey and even Nick Maxwell wouldn't look much better in yellow and black.
He might be ok in a better side with a specific role.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #250 on: November 11, 2012, 03:09:35 PM »
Toovey is a solid player.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #251 on: November 11, 2012, 07:14:47 PM »

That wasn't always the case
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

the claw

« Reply #252 on: November 11, 2012, 08:43:07 PM »
i see this thread is 2 yrs old. i bet my bottom dollar the exact same sort of thread has occured about jackson at the end of each yr since he came to the club.

we lose close close games our better players play their pants off yet we have 26 yr olds like jackson making exactly the same sort of skill errors and poor decisions as when they first came to the club and we have to ask why we lose close games or cant get over ordinary opposition.
we will never ever have consistency of performance with too many of the likes of jackson in the team.

bite the bullet dump him play helbig in his role or perhaps draft a solid accountable defender and play morris in his so called role. i say so called role because for the life of me i cant remember the last time jackson actually stopped a dreal good opposition player.
 to be a good side we have to be better we have to change and continually change for the better. imo some of our younger players are now at a stage where they need to be played they have some decent fitness and size and we have to give them the challenge.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #253 on: November 11, 2012, 10:25:12 PM »

Super spud
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #254 on: November 11, 2012, 10:31:53 PM »

Super spud

I started this thread and your ruining it >:( please refrain from posting here any further >:( >:(