Author Topic: Jackson Has to be Traded/Delisted  (Read 33142 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Jackson Has to be Traded/Delisted
« on: September 04, 2011, 07:37:11 PM »
The guy has no skills and a pea for a brain.
Sick of his bad kicking and Bad decision making :banghead :banghead He Single handedly lost the game for us tonight :wallywink Trade please or cut the dead wood......

FNM

Re: Jackson Has tje be Traded/Delisted
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »
Where's the like button?

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
Re: Jackson Has to be Traded/Delisted
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 07:38:49 PM »
Like Button
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

10 FLAGS

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 07:43:40 PM »
Sick of his bad kicking and Bad decision making :banghead :banghead He Single handedly lost the game for us tonight :wallywink Trade please or cut the dead wood......

I usually dont agree with you Tassie but on this occasion you are one million percent correct. The club should move him on. Trade or delist. I dont want to see him play another game in the yellow and black. Its over. Matthew White the same, Angus Graham the same and Will Thursfield the same. Matty Dea is a VFL player at best no where near it. A long long way to go but Jackson - just trade him for anything.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 07:44:24 PM »
Could not agree more. Jackson has had a terrible year and must be moved on.

FNM

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »
Isn't  he asking for more money in his contract?
Good luck with that sonny LMAO!!!

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 07:46:35 PM »

I usually dont agree with you Tassie but on this occasion you are one million percent correct. The club should move him on. Trade or delist. I dont want to see him play another game in the yellow and black. Its over. Matthew White the same, Angus Graham the same and Will Thursfield the same. Matty Dea is a VFL player at best no where near it. A long long way to go but Jackson - just trade him for anything.

Don't leave Titch and Mitch out of that garage sale either

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 07:46:41 PM »
LMFAO at Lids giving him the cold shoulder after the game :rollin :rollin

Tigermonk

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 07:50:05 PM »
Any coach at AFL level would move him on back to Suburban football at best or even another sport cause his no football player at VFL or AFL

10 FLAGS

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 07:50:19 PM »

Edwards atleast tries to even up some of his bad stuff with some good stuff. Jackson and the rest just forget it. Its not worth the stress.

Others who should get the chop for me are Taylor, Webberley and probably Nason who is too small to play.

tony_montana

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »

Edwards atleast tries to even up some of his bad stuff with some good stuff. Jackson and the rest just forget it. Its not worth the stress.

Others who should get the chop for me are Taylor, Webberley and probably Nason who is too small to play.

yep!

you forgot fatboy Farmer - what a slow terrible footballer and hislop.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 08:04:44 PM »
Jackson is a complete dill

Tigermonk

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 08:05:36 PM »
l'm moving on also, thats enough for me for another season. back when we get some talent & skilled players  ;D

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 08:11:27 PM »
It's gone beyone trading now.

Let's burn him.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 08:16:15 PM »
l'm moving on also, thats enough for me for another season. back when we get some talent & skilled players  ;D

See you back here in 2016