Author Topic: Jordan McMahon  (Read 21218 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
3-way deal: McMahon to Tigers, Schulz to Port, Damon White to Dogs
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 03:36:37 AM »
Richmond, the Power and the Western Bulldogs could be involved in a three-club trade that results in Jordan McMahon going from the Dogs to the Tigers, Damon White leaving Port Adelaide for the Bulldogs and Schulz crossing to Port.

Miller said Richmond would look at trading Schulz for reasonable compensation.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22559810-5012432,00.html

Ramps

Id rather that the club look at what Port have to offer for schulz before we do a 3 way trade ... i dont rate mcmahon- not what we need.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Id rather that the club look at what Port have to offer for schulz before we do a 3 way trade ... i dont rate mcmahon- not what we need.
Agree Ramps and we are also giving away a KPP for a small.

Not sure what Port would offer that they'd be happy to let go. Victorian Robert Gray had some good cameos in his debut year. I didn't mind the look of their rookie Gavin Grose in the U18s who is a young key defender (192cm, 89kg). We could also ask for a pick but would only get pick 33 at best off Port.

Damon White has done as much as Schulz has and is 2 years older. Not sure why the Dogs wouldn't just do a straight trade with us for McMahon unless picks are involved as well in this 3-way trade.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

Re: Jordan McMahon
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 06:06:51 PM »
If you have the body of a greyhound you'll get picked up by us  :-\.

We better hope this is all a bluff to shake the player tree to get other players we actually want to fall out uncontracted otherwise this trade/draft period will be a total disaster. Of course those who make these ridiculous decisions move on to something else while the Club is left to deal with the consequences  :help.

exactly what l been ranting about recently Richmond draft skinny under developed footballers who take years to progress & lose interest cause there not getting anywhere
skinny kids in floppy jumpers  ;D 

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Ch 9 saying McMahon may swap with Port's Damon White. McMahon having a medical with Port. So we may not get McMahon anyway.

The Doggies say McMahon is still a wanted player but know Port and Richmond are interested.

Ramps

Pick 16 to Richmond Schulz to Port is my info.
Great win for us and good luck to Jay at Port.
He'll be a good player at Port but hes not gonna
be a good player at Richmond.

Passionfruit

McMahon is crap footballer, you can only pray he doesnt come to punt road , if he does , it will be another spoon on the way.
We want to get rid of duds and replace them with DUDS!

Ramps

Id just try for a ruckman at this stage and forget the rest. Im happy with our picks although I be happier if we could snare another pick.

Passionfruit

Id just try for a ruckman at this stage and forget the rest. Im happy with our picks although I be happier if we could snare another pick.

Correct!

Passionfruit

Reported 1m for 3 years.
We are ratshit if this is true.
We are being run by idiots if this is the case

Ramps

Your not telling us that we've offered 330k a year to McMahon...surely. >:(

Passionfruit

YEP!

Ramps

IMHO thats a disgrace.

RFC should walk away from all the crap trades, look for a cheap ruckman like Moran and keep our picks.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
miller is surely out to kill us if this is correct

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
:gobdrop

There are so many contradictory reports of trades tonight. Others have got McMahon off to Port and he had a medical tonight. Let's hope 3aw were talking crap like they did last night saying we a strong chance of getting Judd after offering picks 2 & 18 ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd