Author Topic: Young Hawk Travis Tuck treated for drug overdose --- 3rd drug strike  (Read 8989 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Young Hawk Travis Tuck treated for drug overdose --- 3rd drug strike
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 10:32:32 PM »
No evidence he was driving the car, no reports keys weer in ignition or a warm motor. He probably went to his car for shelter.
That's actually the scariest part and how easily he could have been found dead in the car. Doing drugs on his lonesome rather than the stereotypical party junkie using GBH.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 10:34:39 PM »
so how many weeks has he copped?

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 10:37:00 PM »
No evidence he was driving the car, no reports keys weer in ignition or a warm motor. He probably went to his car for shelter.
That's actually the scariest part and how easily he could have been found dead in the car. Doing drugs on his lonesome rather than the stereotypical party junkie using GBH.

he was in such a state he didnot know where he was when he came out of his blackout

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 10:43:03 PM »
Tribunal statement is on SEN now

Tigermonk

Re: Young Hawk Travis Tuck treated for drug overdose
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 10:46:27 PM »

Travis can play, I implore you to watch a few game to brush up your football knowledge.

you dont even come close to my football knowledge  :rollin

best part about it is l'm still putting into the game on & off the field while you troll the forums on gameday.
You dont play football because you aint got it in you

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 10:47:10 PM »
No Sympathy at all, time to stamp drugs out of the game.
If the AFL was serious on drugs they will end this addicts AFL career

oh BTW l can tell you 100% he has been given a load of help but refuses to help himself.

BTW to the whole of OER I can tell you 100% TM has no idea what he's talking about. On this issue and everything else. You don't seriously think anyone on here is dumb enough to believe that you know the private and inner sanctrum medical details of either Hawthorn or Travis Tucks life.

That is slop on a plate TM....

Listen here l know the Ablett & Tuck family very well.
Dont beleive me then as l said meet up with me & l will prove it too you.
saying you played for Easten Ranges top it off you dont even play football you fool

Edit: Leave out the name calling please

Lets get something pretty clear.

a) You don't know me, stop claiming you do and stop claiming stuff that I've achieved.
b) Stop trying to arrange a meeting, I have no intention of meeting you.
c) I and everyone one here hopefully will refuse to believe some flog who knows the Ablett and Tuck family "very well" is subject to extremely private family issues of one of their relatives. This sort of issue isn't something that's talked about at a pub champ. No-one in teh family would leak these private issues. You would have been better off lieing about knowing someone from Hawthorn or who parties with Tuck instead of lieing about hearing it from one of the Ablett or Tuck family. - That sir is just dumb.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 10:47:29 PM »
Tribunal statement is on SEN now

well spit it out One Eyed whats the outcome.
l dont listen to SEN  ;D

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 10:51:12 PM »
If they wanted to stamp drugs out of the game they'd ban Pie fans from going to games  :lol

Seriously though Travis is obviously a drug addict so can he help himself? Rational thinking goes out of the window when an addict is craving their next hit.

Well sorry but there are no excuses. The support out there these days is huge & has been for decades. The young people these days thrive on drugs & think they are indestructable. l hope he is being charged also for driving under the influence of drugs & charged with using drugs. We have scrapped youngsters off the roads many times through drugs & thats not counting those who survive. l'm just glad he was caught now before he killed some innocent person, someones mother, father, sister or brother. l hope he now see's the light & gives him fight to overcome his addiction before he dies from his drug addiction.  It will not be long before the 1st AFL player dies on the ground from complications of drug abuse.
You got to be a very fit & strong person to make it onto the ground being a drug user. Only problem is the methods they use to elude testers is fast catching upto all users. The AFL will be increasing testing next season. Maybe they should also start testing the umpires & some who hold positions in the AFL because of the stupid decisions made. & test the MRP cause something is amiss with them  ;D

" It will not be long before the 1st AFL player dies on the ground from complications of drug abuse." Lololol.. just stop.... its embarrassing..

Your knowledge of this issue is pre school level. Best for everyone you don't have an opinion.

Who cares about being humane, lets throw him out on the street, unemployed and depressed.

Lets make an example out of him, maybe he'll die and that'll show all those evil drug addicts..

Grow up TM..

maybe 1 cold dark night you be driving along the road & a drug driver will slam into you & take you out cause thats what usally happens when these drug addicts. saying l dont know anything about these things shows what a idiot you are & your attitude

Your uneducated cretin. This post doesn't even warrant a response.
Go Tigers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Travis Tuck suspended for 12 weeks
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 10:51:31 PM »
12 weeks all up.
6 weeks suspension for the 2nd strike
6 further weeks suspension for the 3rd strike

He was fined $5000 but due to exceptional circumstances he doesn't have to pay the fine.

He has to attend rehab plus any psych treatment as required/needed. Suffering from clinical depression. Drug use not "recreational" but a byproduct of his clinical depression.

Will be able to play State league level footy after 8 weeks.

Can stay on the AFL rookie list.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 10:54:39 PM »

Travis can play, I implore you to watch a few game to brush up your football knowledge.

best part about it is l'm still putting into the game on & off the field while you troll the forums on gameday.

You're football knowledge... yeah..

I dont rate Riewoldt for our future at all. Cleve Hughes will take his forward position or will venture elsewhere and be a better player. Jack is lazy

l was one who said Rewoldt was weak & going backwards & with his attitude is going nowhere.

Yeah...... keep swinging TM you'll get there...

Its sad to read jealousy about playing rep junior footy... its hardly something to be jealous about. But I'm glad it upsets you..
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Travis Tuck suspended for 12 weeks
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 10:58:31 PM »
12 weeks all up.

He was fined $5000 but due to exceptional circumstances he doesn't have to pay the fine.

He has to attend rehab plus any psych treatment as required/needed. Suffering from clinical depression. Drug use not "recreational" but a byproduct of his clinical depression.

Good result, good whack over the coils but still with the support there that is needed. Could have got more weeks but they got this right the AFL.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 11:05:14 PM »

Lets get something pretty clear.

a) You don't know me, stop claiming you do and stop claiming stuff that I've achieved.
b) Stop trying to arrange a meeting, I have no intention of meeting you.
c) I and everyone one here hopefully will refuse to believe some flog who knows the Ablett and Tuck family "very well" is subject to extremely private family issues of one of their relatives. This sort of issue isn't something that's talked about at a pub champ. No-one in teh family would leak these private issues. You would have been better off lieing about knowing someone from Hawthorn or who parties with Tuck instead of lieing about hearing it from one of the Ablett or Tuck family. - That sir is just dumb.

not once did l say any of thier family members told me anything considering l have some of their numbers in my phone
l have even worked on the same building site with Tucky many times & he still does the same job today
Dont even start about Hawthorn you make a real dick of yourself there but go on l'm enjoying your stupidity
You dont read the forum to well if you never made the connection by now duh  :rollin

try something else,  That sir is just dumb  :lol
l laugh that many are backing you up NOT  :clapping that your the only imposter here.   l dont post all the good stuff on open forum  :lol
many on here have met me & only imposters dont want to meet me cause people like you get found out Eastern Ranges  :shh
You spend your days on the forum on Richmond gameday posting watching TV & have no clue whats going on.
if you played football with Cloke LMFAO you would still be playing football unless of course you wear a dress R  ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 11:08:19 PM »
Enough with the slanging matches ppl and stick to the topic  ::)

Tribunal also said Travis had undergone treatment for clinical depression over the past 10 months and had been clean for those 10 months until he had a relapse on Aug 27.

Tigermonk

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2010, 11:20:29 PM »

You're football knowledge... yeah..

I dont rate Riewoldt for our future at all. Cleve Hughes will take his forward position or will venture elsewhere and be a better player. Jack is lazy

l was one who said Rewoldt was weak & going backwards & with his attitude is going nowhere.

Yeah...... keep swinging TM you'll get there...

Its sad to read jealousy about playing rep junior footy... its hardly something to be jealous about. But I'm glad it upsets you..

digging up old posts about Rewoldt to what make you feel better
Hughes has ventured elsewhere as l stated if he didnot take the FF spot & Rewoldt was very lazy & had a bad attitude at the time l posted so because you bring up old posts does it have a 10 year date on it, everyone down the club knows that  :rollin so his played half a good season & won a medal lol just prey he continues his form cause it will be bad for him if he dont. it wont make any difference to you cause your a forum troll who copy & pastes others posts  :lol

l played higher than TAC why would l be jealous of someone who is not playing football at your age  :lol  :shh
BTW l still playing seniors nowdays, does that make you feel jealous :lol l hope not cause l play for the love of the game & for no-one else
just meet up & l will prove it, l even show you photos of me training with Richmond in the jumper so there is no mistaken my identity
what have you got to loose  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Travis Tuck suspended for 12 weeks
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 11:21:41 PM »
12 weeks all up.

Good result, good whack over the coils but still with the support there that is needed. Could have got more weeks but they got this right the AFL.
Yep while punishing him for the drug use, footy is supporting him for the mental illness which is good to see rather than chucking him on the scrapheap on his own.

Suffering from severe clinical depression and not just using the drugs for "fun" also explains why he was on his lonesome in the car.

The Hawks aren't happy though they weren't aware of Travis being on two strikes and up to 48 hours ago also apparently unaware of his clinical depression.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd