Author Topic: 2022 membership - Year of the Tiger Army  (Read 19624 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: 2022 membership - Year of the Tiger Army
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2022, 04:48:36 PM »
We've cracked 90k before round 1  :thumbsup.

As of 16/03/2022:

Source: RFC membership dept.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2022, 05:05:09 PM »
We're on par with the same time last year but below our round 1 tally record of 2020.

16/03/2022   90,423
15/03/2021   90,043

19/03/2020   96,532 ...... covid crowd ban was just implemented.
15/03/2019:  90,307

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2022, 01:11:45 PM »
17/03/2022
Members: 90,575

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2022, 05:39:52 PM »

In 2022 your phone is your membership card! Now you don’t need to worry about forgetting your membership card and with extra features available such as ticket forwarding for reserved seat members and the ability to switch accounts, Digital Memberships give you plenty of flexibility.

For our frequently asked Digital Membership Card questions, please scroll down to the bottom of this page. If there is anything else you need answered, please contact our friendly Membership Team on 1300 742 466.

New in 2022 for Reserved Seat members! Can't make the game? Forward your ticket to a mate!

NEED SOME MORE INFO? WE HAVE YOU COVERED

Find out everything you need to know about Digital Membership Cards here!

I am a reserved seat member, what do I do on game day?

Simply need to scan your Digital Membership Card to access the ground, then proceed to your set seat. If you can’t make the match, don’t forget you can forward your ticket.

My membership is in a reserved seat bay, what do I do on game day?

Simple scan in using your Digital Membership Card and proceed to your designated seating bay and select your seat.

I'm a general admission member, what do I do on game day? 

All you need to do to attend the game is scan in using your Digital Membership Card. Your barcode on the card will be available from 72 hours before the game, and this is what you use to scan in. From there, proceed to the general admission areas (which change depending on the match, see MCG for more information) and select a seat. If you wish to upgrade your ticket to secure your seat, you can do this on a match-by-match basis by entering your barcode into the Ticketek website. Otherwise, we also have reserved seat membership options including level one Roaming Tiger.

Will the club continue to be digital?

Yes! All venues across Australia will continue to be digital only-venues which means no membership cards or physical tickets can be used to access games.

There are also many other benefits including being able to adapt to fixture changes across the season and members no longer have to wait to receive their card before they can go to a game

Will I still receive a 2022 membership card?

For the first time, members now have the choice to design their membership how they'd like.

All 2022 members can now choose whether to receive their 2022 commemorative membership card or not! 2022 commemorative membership cards will continue to display member's name and years of membership. Please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 for your membership card enquiries.

How can I access my digital membership card?

You can access your digital membership card by downloading the official RichmondFC app. Click here for APPLE or here for GOOGLE PLAY

To view instructions on how to access your tickets once in the app, view the images above.

Make sure you login to your My Richmond Account (Not Ticketmaster). You will see the letter ‘R’ next to your name to signify Richmond, which means you have successfully logged in.

The app refers to tickets, is this the same as Digital Membership Card?

Yes, the Richmond app splits out your Digital Membership Card for the individual matches available to you to attend. These individual tickets are your card. When you want to attend a match, your barcode will be ready 72 hours out from the game. E.g. for Round 2 Richmond v GWS GIANTS your barcode will be ready in the afternoon of Thursday, 24 March. Simply select that game from the options and add the ticket to your wallet.

I’m a General Admission or Reserved Bay member and when I view my Digital Membership Card, it has a seat location. What does this mean?

As a general admission or reserved bay member you do not have a set seat, the information on your Digital Card is simply for counting purposes and does not relate to an assigned seat. This is also not your barcode, your barcode will be visible 72 hours out from each match. For general admission seating, you simply scan in your Digital Membership Card at the turnstiles and proceed to the general admission areas, which will be signed on a match day, and choose from any available seat. For reserved bay members, simply scan in your Digital Membership Card at the turnstiles and proceed to your specified seating bay.

I’m a general admission member, do I need to let you know I’m attending?

No, as a general admission member you can simply turn up to your chosen match and scan in using your Digital Membership Card. However, for higher demand games, or matches you want to secure your seat for, we recommend upgrading your ticket via Ticketek. All you need to do to upgrade your ticket is enter your 12-digit barcode (sent to you via email) into the password box on the Ticketek website for your selected match. It will then prompt you to choose an upgraded ticket.

Why can't I add my Digital Membership Card to my Apple Wallet yet?

You will be able to add your Digital Membership Card to your phone wallet once your barcode appears, which is 72 hours out from each match.

I can't see my barcode on my Digital Membership Card yet, when will this appear?

Your barcode will be visible in the app 72 hours out from each match. Until then, your Digital Membership Card will still be visible but without a barcode.

I'm a General Admission member who has access to three or five games, if I click on a ticket in my app does this mean I've used a game?

No, your ticket will not will not count as used until you scan through the turnstiles for your selected match. If you click on and view your ticket it will not count as used.

Where do I find my 12-digit barcode?

Your 2022 barcode has been emailed to you. If you cannot locate it, simply email membership@richmondfc.com.au or call 1300 742 466.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/richmond/godigital

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2022, 02:32:55 PM »
As of 21/03/2022:

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2022, 03:18:36 PM »
As of 23/03/2022:

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Collect a free membership T-Shirt at the MCG tomorrow (RFC)
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2022, 07:06:35 PM »
All 2022 Richmond members can collect a free membership t-shirt before the bounce tomorrow!

Head to the areas marked with a Tiger on the map below and show your physical or digital 2022 membership card to redeem.

https://twitter.com/Richmond_FC/status/1507532517276274693

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2022, 05:21:33 PM »
As of 28/03/2022:

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2022, 06:20:21 PM »
Will we get 6 figures again?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2022, 07:21:55 PM »
Will we get 6 figures again?
We're not off last year's tally as the same time of the year. So we should get to 100k again. The win will help too.

22/03/2021     92,146
31/03/2021     93,740

28/03/2021     92,222
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2022, 07:34:39 PM »
Cheers MT.

I've got one more to add to that list now, just don't really know to share pics haha

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2022, 07:53:22 PM »
I've got one more to add to that list now, just don't really know to share pics haha
Congrats on your new bubba, Andyy  :) :cheers

If you want to you can email the pic(s) to admin@oneeyed-richmond.com and I can help you post them. Alternatively, upload the pic(s) to a image hosting website or facebook or twitter and then click on the "insert image" icon and copy and paste the web address of the pics between the img tags.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2022, 08:22:06 PM »
Congrats Andy
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2022, 06:12:21 AM »
Congrats.

All the best Andy to you and the family.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2022, 06:21:26 PM »
As of 29/03/2022: