Author Topic: No Excuses  (Read 87496 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: No Excuses
« Reply #375 on: April 29, 2012, 06:12:56 PM »
and again. :lol
not a lot of point in trying to engage in a sensible conversation as you seem hell bent on looking for someone to take your frustrations out on.

Yep........no point mate because I dont want to hear the rubbish anymore!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #376 on: April 29, 2012, 06:34:06 PM »
Hey I have a great idea.....let's start thinking of excuses for next year.....we will sure as he'll need them..... :banghead

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

gerkin greg

« Reply #377 on: April 29, 2012, 07:57:23 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol

No excuses
Beaten by a better side. Simple.
Need to get better. Simple.
Pretty simple. I'm gutted.
That's footy

Gee we could be top of the ladder if we were Adelaide Tigers or North Richmond
No excuses

Did you even watch the game?  :banghead :banghead :banghead
 :lol
 ::)

Eff me I don't need this skat after a loss
Go back to your farm in Africa, Hepburn

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2012, 07:58:21 PM »
Honourable loss.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Gigantor

« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2012, 07:58:49 PM »
or richmond central??????

gerkin greg

« Reply #380 on: April 29, 2012, 08:07:01 PM »
Honourable loss.

:banghead :banghead :banghead

Sick of the club saying it

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #381 on: May 26, 2012, 07:54:43 PM »
So there we o folks, we have the team to make the 8, we have the players to make the 8. We have NO EXCUSES not to make the 8 now.......we can do it, we can do it all night long.... :gotigers

Off with you pessimist's........or fence sitters!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:27:29 PM by PNGQ Tiger »

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #382 on: May 27, 2012, 12:05:12 AM »
We're just one injury away from failure.... :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #383 on: May 27, 2012, 05:28:12 PM »
We're just one injury away from failure.... :lol

Actually I thought that when Grimes went down..

"Rucks:

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #384 on: May 27, 2012, 07:17:30 PM »
Maybe just maybe we are starting to get the depth we need in terms of our talls.

Griff to stay fit and Astbury to come back soon would be great. :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #385 on: July 01, 2012, 11:27:39 AM »
NONE, after yesterday, NONE. Pathetic, weak, insipid, gutless.....not sure why I put myself through this week in week out....

At least with other teams you know what to expect, you know they go 100%..... Our team....WTF....

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #386 on: July 01, 2012, 11:31:23 AM »
NONE, after yesterday, NONE. Pathetic, week, insipid, gutless.....not sure why I put myself through this weak in weak out....

At least with other teams you know what to expect, you know they go 100%..... Our team....WTF....

You spelt 'week' as weak and weak as 'week'. Come on. No excuses for that poo.

Beat you to it, 65'  :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #387 on: July 01, 2012, 11:34:52 AM »
NONE, after yesterday, NONE. Pathetic, week, insipid, gutless.....not sure why I put myself through this weak in weak out....

You spelt 'week' as weak and weak as 'week'. Come on. No excuses for that poo.

Beat you to it, 65'  :lol

;)...... poo I knew I was bloody doing that.....haha

"Rucks:

the claw

« Reply #388 on: July 01, 2012, 12:08:45 PM »
So there we o folks, we have the team to make the 8, we have the players to make the 8. We have NO EXCUSES not to make the 8 now.......we can do it, we can do it all night long.... :gotigers

Off with you pessimist's........or fence sitters!
this is where people have it wrong. we have never been a monty to make the 8 and wont be again next yr either.

for me the most disappointing thing this yr has been development of players going on hold in a way.   this yr was always about development first.  winning games second imo.

rome was not built in a day it was always going to take more than 3 drafts to rebuild the list  and thats what we have done apart from a handful. and it was always going to take more than 3 yrs to get enough games and experience into so many young players. it was always going to take more than 3 drafts to find enough quality as well. our depth was always going to be a problem you dont build good depth almost from scratch in 3 drafts i suppose its called being realistic.

besides who knows while i dont think it likely finals are still a real possibility this yr because of the draw and the current health of the list.

just my opinion and i think most peoples.  this yr we didnt really have to win a lot of games to actually improve. make no mistake we have improved even if we only end up with 10 wins.
while i think finals this yr would be great for our kids  and probably more for our supporters,   not making them could be a blessing in disguise.
 dont make them and the work that needs to be done is emphasised rather than possibly glossed over if we do get there.

lets be realistic even 2013 may not be a finals yr because we have to do the work and get enough games and experience and development into our 22 yo and unders.
we desperately need to build depth i would argue our bottom 6 in the 22 drop away far too much from what is required. yet alone have 6 outside the 22 who can come in and we lose little.

imo we all forget including me that talls are a work in progress and take time.  in the scheme of things astbury griffiths elton browne grimes even vickery and post to a lesser degree are still babies.

its an oft said thing, and i know people dont want to hear it  but time and patience are our friends today not our enemies. go thru the right processes and we in the main  are,  in time with a little patience we will get there. it was never likely it would be this yr it will be a real bonus if we do.

Gigantor

« Reply #389 on: July 01, 2012, 12:10:24 PM »
well said claw