Author Topic: Nathan Broad [merged]  (Read 93747 times)

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Nathan Broad [merged]
« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2019, 03:39:17 PM »
Tuff as nails underrated not the word plays tall or small like I say don't worry about his posses he 90% of the time beats his man.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2019, 04:57:07 PM »
Tuff as nails underrated not the word plays tall or small like I say don't worry about his posses he 90% of the time beats his man.

Have been critical of him but he stepped up big time during finals.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2019, 10:46:11 AM »
Had a huge finals series. Blanketed that beanpole Hipwood to 1.1 between R23 and the QF. A very versatile and effective defender based purely on athleticism and balls.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2019, 05:48:00 AM »
Two-time premiership player Nathan Broad has revealed his jaw-dropping back tattoo completed on a recent trip to Bali.

The native Indian tattoo was completed at Flash Ink Bali and covers Broad’s entire back.

The West Aussie was already sporting a tattooed left sleeve and stomach art before the trip to Indonesia.

The ink surely surpasses that of teammate Dustin Martin, who has both sleeves and various other tattoos across his body including his neck and legs.

Broad, who sat out the start of the 2018 season after the topless premiership medal photo controversy, has played 54 games for the Tigers since being drafted from Swan Districts with pick 67 in the 2015 AFL National Draft.

While a number of footy fans were impressed by the tattoo, calling it "sick" and "insane" on social media, others were less impressed.

https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/two-time-premiership-player-rocks-new-bali-tattoo-c-520105

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #169 on: November 09, 2019, 04:14:09 PM »
Slow news day.

Flirty-looking duo get Cup Day tongues wagging

Herald Sun
November 9, 2019

There is always one couple that is all the talk around the marquees and this year it was Richmond premiership player Nathan Broad and Love Island hottie Tayla Damir in Tabcorp. Whispers on Cup Day were the flirty-looking pair, who both hail from Perth, were once an item.

But then a pesky photo of a topless woman wearing the Tiger’s premiership medal turned up back in 2017. Suffice to say they broke up and Tayla went on to, er, mend her broken heart on reality show Love Island.

Tayla Damir and Nathan Broad at the Melbourne Cup.

Pity the bloke she ended up with forgot to mention he was still in a relationship.

That’s what you call a two-timing try-hard.

Word is Tayla had the last laugh though.

The Tigers premiership player was banned by the club for the first three games of the 2018 season after circulating a photo of a nude young woman donning his prized premiership medallion, taken in what he described as “drunken” celebrations.

Had the woman chosen to follow through with a criminal investigation, he could have faced jail — up to two years.

“I take full responsibility for what I have done. I sent a very private picture, without this young woman’s consent,” he said.

“I’m ashamed and embarrassed and I made a very bad drunken decision.”

Broad’s mum Terry said after this year’s premiership triumph, there would be no repeat of the 2017 behaviour.

“We’re going to take the phone off him and his medal, then we’ll be safe … I think,’’ Terry quipped.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/page-13/page-13-flirtylooking-pair-get-cup-day-tongues-wagging/news-story/3e801b1104df6a2bb5a5077c587f577f

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #170 on: January 03, 2020, 04:26:07 PM »

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #171 on: January 05, 2020, 11:28:45 PM »
very very average player who has been fortunate enough to be at the right club at the right time.

Good on him any way can never complain about effort and endevour with him.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #172 on: January 06, 2020, 09:48:57 AM »
Versatile plays on all types you don't fluke 2 flags claw.So underrated big time , can't have 22 stars in your side need those tuff as nails players.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2020, 10:37:05 AM »
very very average player who has been fortunate enough to be at the right club at the right time.

Good on him any way can never complain about effort and endevour with him.

Agree to disagree.

I think he's a player of limited football ability but 110% effort. Tough, athletic & plans big or small. His efforts vs Hipwood in R23 + QF were excellent examples.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2020, 02:59:18 PM »
I for one am really happy to see some positivity around here. Thanks claw
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2020, 12:05:53 PM »
I think he's a bit underrated.

Ive seen him play the "Vlastuin" role when Nick has been injured - and play well.

He's never going to be Rance but I'll settle for a poor man's Grimes anyday.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2020, 03:40:20 PM »
His match v Freo when he had to cover for Nankervis was massively underrated...forget his ruck work-  he was on a hiding to nothing there...his follow up work and his general midfield work were surprisingly good .... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2020, 04:26:55 PM »
I think he's a bit underrated.

Agree. He brings a lot to the table.  Arguably a better photographer than footballer as well  ;)

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2020, 05:13:26 PM »
I still have some of his portfolio and I was impressed

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2020, 03:24:16 PM »
I for one am really happy to see some positivity around here. Thanks claw
Your welcome