Author Topic: Hardwick's post-match media conference  (Read 3992 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Hardwick's post-match media conference
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2014, 08:26:29 PM »
Just wanted to acknowledge what Stripes has posted, was thinking something very similar myself but didn't have the time to articulate it. Well done Stripes  :thumbsup
Also WP, you make some fair points and I'd imagine somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

What I wonder is how heavily these topics are debated behind closed doors at Tigerland?
 You'd certainly like to think so.

:cheers mate. I don't disagree with WP really but really just wanted to point out its not as easy as dropping players on mass. You need players who can fill their role in the team structure first and who are also performing at VFL level.

I would love to see Helbig in the side for an extended period this year and Arnot, Darrou, O'Hanlon and even McBean if their form warrants it.....and there is a spot for them  :shh ;D

:thumbsup

although, I don't normally advocate mass changes just reckon with where we are at right now (season shot) then they need to make changes that reward kids for their efforts rather going around in circles giving games to those who have had chance after chance and failed the club

I reckon this week will tell us a lot. With Newman & Jackson both supposedly close to being available what will Dimma and co. do? Unfortunately I just think it will be more of the same. The usual suspect (aka favourites) will get nod again
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2014, 03:42:40 PM »
Stripes you are wrong and lucky the search function on this website is poor.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2014, 05:05:22 PM »
try advanced google search and put in
Code: [Select]
http://oneeyed-richmond.com as the domain to search.

i'm curious to see where you think he is wrong.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2014, 07:35:04 PM »
try advanced google search and put in
Code: [Select]
http://oneeyed-richmond.com as the domain to search.

i'm curious to see where you think he is wrong.

So am I.  :allears

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2014, 07:53:35 PM »
Just wanted to acknowledge what Stripes has posted, was thinking something very similar myself but didn't have the time to articulate it. Well done Stripes  :thumbsup
Also WP, you make some fair points and I'd imagine somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

What I wonder is how heavily these topics are debated behind closed doors at Tigerland?
 You'd certainly like to think so.

:cheers mate. I don't disagree with WP really but really just wanted to point out its not as easy as dropping players on mass. You need players who can fill their role in the team structure first and who are also performing at VFL level.

I would love to see Helbig in the side for an extended period this year and Arnot, Darrou, O'Hanlon and even McBean if their form warrants it.....and there is a spot for them  :shh ;D

:thumbsup

although, I don't normally advocate mass changes just reckon with where we are at right now (season shot) then they need to make changes that reward kids for their efforts rather going around in circles giving games to those who have had chance after chance and failed the club

I reckon this week will tell us a lot. With Newman & Jackson both supposedly close to being available what will Dimma and co. do? Unfortunately I just think it will be more of the same. The usual suspect (aka favourites) will get nod again

It's going to be Groundhog Day again. We all know it is. :help
Why would this failed organisation of a footy club do anything that would benefit it?
Hasn't done so for 32 years and right now doesn't look like it will in the near future.

The Skata Cycle. 32 years and counting. Plop Plop Plop. ®©™