Author Topic: Who do you want @ 6?  (Read 40800 times)

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Who do you want @ 6?
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2010, 02:28:33 AM »
He wouldn't be at #7 in the phantom draft if he was average.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2010, 02:46:32 AM »
Caddy is NOT a bad player.

Is he Average cause im sick of Average players being linked to us
Do you have anything to back up your claims or are you just running your mouth about things you know nothing about?
Caddy will be a very good player, the closest type of midfielder to Dustin Martin in this draft, but probably more of a Cunnington type
If Heppell is gone and that's the man we want then I have no problem with taking Caddy instead

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2010, 08:39:40 AM »
Watching his highlights reel from a game at the championships he got a lot of the ball but just blazes away a lot as well. i dont think he found a team mate with one kick. I understand it is only one game but still a concern.

Thought that polec looked more impressive, particulary the final in the SANFL, even allowing for him being tagged out of the game in the second half.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

tony_montana

« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2010, 11:58:55 AM »
if gaff and heppell  go 4 and 5 who is next best option for us?

Josh Caddy?

Darling, as long as there are no long term neurological/ankle risks.

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »

Do you have anything to back up your claims or are you just running your mouth about things you know nothing about?
Caddy will be a very good player, the closest type of midfielder to Dustin Martin in this draft, but probably more of a Cunnington type
If Heppell is gone and that's the man we want then I have no problem with taking Caddy instead

I watched the videos of this guy and to me he looks AVERAGE compared to the other names thank you very much

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2010, 02:54:09 PM »
who would you rather

polec?
Atley?

I watched the videos of this guy and to me he looks AVERAGE compared to the other names thank you very much

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2010, 03:18:28 PM »
I would Rather Ately, but Polec dose play a bit of mid and fwd so wouldnt be bad for us. There kicks need to be a bit more direct but that can be worked on in teh Club.

And do we need another Dustin Martin? i woudl go Atley cause he has a strang Tackel and and is built so wouldnt be worried about him getting pushed of the ball in AFL liek most young players.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2010, 07:21:58 PM »

So you're basing your entire junior recruiting knowledge off a 5min clip on Youtube?
I figured as much, now I know I can ignore your opinion

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »

i woudl go Atley cause he has a strang Tackel

Not too many on here would remember how well the Strang boys tackled - I'm impressed with your research and depth of your knowledge TTID!   :whistle

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2010, 11:39:55 PM »

Not too many on here would remember how well the Strang boys tackled - I'm impressed with your research and depth of your knowledge TTID!   :whistle
Sorry, "Strong Tackel" and you can choose to not listen to my opinon just dont comment on them.. saves you guys from being complete and total dick heads and makes people not want to be on this fourm.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2010, 12:24:55 AM »
Shaun Atley

– AIS scholarship holder. Midfielder/flanker who has great fitness and speed. Uses the ball well and is clean with his hands.

Strengths:
- Loves tackling
- Loves the contested side of the game
- Quick and agile
- Leadership
- Very competitive
- Good descion making/vision

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2010, 12:44:29 AM »
Shaun Atley

– AIS scholarship holder. Midfielder/flanker who has great fitness and speed. Uses the ball well and is clean with his hands.

Strengths:
- Loves tackling
- Loves the contested side of the game
- Quick and agile
- Leadership
- Very competitive
- Good descion making/vision

Loves tackling........... just about does it for me, but like the trade week, who knows.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2010, 01:46:51 AM »

Sorry, "Strong Tackel" and you can choose to not listen to my opinon just dont comment on them.. saves you guys from being complete and total dick heads and makes people not want to be on this fourm.
Just take a few more seconds to read what you've typed before you hit post.  It's tackle by the way

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2010, 02:42:56 AM »

Just take a few more seconds to read what you've typed before you hit post.  It's tackle by the way
Crap ! im bad at typing ... thanks for being so supportive of my spelling through out this fourm guys, but can you guys tell me a fourm website were they talk about the Richmond Tigers not www.wegiveyoucrap.com.au/weredickheads   

Thanks would be much appreciated  :thumbsup

« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2010, 06:56:58 AM »

I can't resist...

That would be a strong tackle  (not tackel)

:lol